Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain

The worst offender for me is Eight Dragons on Steam. I get the joke: the developer cannot make a modern game and has to hide its lack of skill and originality behind "retro" out of laziness. The reason why games looked and played like this during the 80s was because the hardware held them back. Even with access to much better technology, they still choose to handicap themselves because they cannot think outside the box.

Dynasty Warriors ruined 3D brawlers because the focus was put on body count and high combos rather than a more realistic fight scenario. Yakuza is a better example of modernizing the brawler, but this is a thread about female zako. No matter if the brawler is 2D or 3D, people can only make one type of female zako: lighter, smaller, and scantily clad. It also seems like only female zako follow a dress code if the only ones you fight are dominatrices while male zako can wear whatever they want.

Wow that is literally a blatant KO of Double Dragon. They even have the same sound effect when bodies hit the ground. And they even added scan-lines... ugh.
I do wish for more varied zakos too. Thankfully RPGs have that covered, but fighting games often are street brawlers and that means there is the usual scank girl and maybe a big gal and that's all. I wish they made more fantasy themed or sci-fi beat-em-ups.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wow that is literally a blatant KO of Double Dragon. They even have the same sound effect when bodies hit the ground. And they even added scan-lines... ugh.
I do wish for more varied zakos too. Thankfully RPGs have that covered, but fighting games often are street brawlers and that means there is the usual scank girl and maybe a big gal and that's all. I wish they made more fantasy themed or sci-fi beat-em-ups.

Fantasy themed? Hmm...maybe the zakos in it could be elven thieves, amazonesses, lamias, slime girls, tribeswomen, spider girls (like in Monster Musume) or valkyries. For sci-fi themed we could get fembots, assassins in skintight suits, female aliens (oh hell no) and maybe mutant girls

I think Fighters Club could be a good idea tho. The setting changes from your ordinary street theme to an Asian theme, and to a sci-fi military base and eventually a fantasy theme. I think ideas like this is pretty rare but they're very unique!!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Good sound, too. I wonder how easy the GBA stuff is to crack.

Not easy. Turns out the sound engine that game uses is the uncommon one. It came out for PS1, too, I'll see if that's easier to get through. That one's also got higher rez assets... I wonder if it's got a level skip code or something so you can get to the last level to see the agent lady better.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Sup everyone!! Just found out that Borderlands 3 will be the first game to introduce female Psychos in addition to the normal males

Go to 1:29, there's one female Psycho being shot in the head and falling to her knees

2ed.png

tumblr_ptcwuqWKUi1qiadrq_1280.jpg

tumblr_ptcwutrQB81qiadrq_1280.jpg

They appear to be slender women with Psycho masks. Some of them wear tubetops and some of them wear loose cropped tank tops. They come in different hairstyles and skin colors (I love the tan ones though). About their bellies/midriffs, well...they look kinda scarred and slightly toned. Nice

anftr748ahr21.jpg

One of them appear to be resembling Caulifla from Dragon Ball Z. Dunno whether this is a coincidence or not. FYI, the female Psychos will be voiced by Amber Lee Connors. I think their voices will be a blend of cute and tomboyish at the same time, as Connors used to voice Nozomi Kaminashi from Keijo. I can't wait to see more of them soon

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

If you pause the video at 0:28, there appears to be a new female zako.

New zakos? In my SOR game?!!
There's another one on 0:11 tho. A sunglassed pinkette zako with a low-cut white shirt and a denim jacket. Appears to be wielding a grenade

Also, I'm hoping to see martial artist zakos in SOR 4, at least like the ones in Revenge on the Streets tho

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster

If you pause the video at 0:28, there appears to be a new female zako.

I'm loving the looks of both the new zakos. The one at 0:11 has a great dance-punk look and the one at 0:28 has an awesome biker-punk style.
I kind of wish she was not wearing a helmet, although I guess it does add to the zako-ness of her (lacking any individual identity).
Would be awesome if you could somehow break or knock the helmet off her head. Same with being able to knock the dance zako out of her jacket.
Also, it is uncommon to see fat or bbw zakos, and I am excited to see one here.

And it should go without saying that I am super excited to see the new Soozie / Garnet zakos. Hopefully there will be many color variations on their hair and outfits, and hopefully they will have a lot of different animations.

All in all I am pretty excited for this game!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I'm loving the looks of both the new zakos. The one at 0:11 has a great dance-punk look and the one at 0:28 has an awesome biker-punk style.
I kind of wish she was not wearing a helmet, although I guess it does add to the zako-ness of her (lacking any individual identity).
Would be awesome if you could somehow break or knock the helmet off her head. Same with being able to knock the dance zako out of her jacket.

And it should go without saying that I am super excited to see the new Soozie / Garnet zakos. Hopefully there will be many color variations on their hair and outfits, and hopefully they will have a lot of different animations.

TBH, Soozie looks much hotter here than how she looked like in the original SOR games. Much smoother and her tubetop is slightly smaller too. It won't be surprising though if Electra's in the game as well

Dan Druff

Club Regular

I was too distracted by Garnet at 0:11 to notice the other female zako. I hope the zako at 0:28 uses her size to her advantage. Too many female zako just bounce around and perform hit-and-run tactics; you almost never see female grapplers. There is still one more character to reveal, so I hope the next trailer shows more zako.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster

The dance-punk zako shows up at around 0:50 and there are more of her at about 2:20. There are at least two color variants of her so far.
Very hot.

Also, some of my all-time favorite Garnet / Soozie zakos show up at around 1:35 and get brutally massacred by a hero using a katana.
Three color variants of her so far.

No real zako action past the 3:15 mark, if I recall correctly.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

The dance-punk zako shows up at around 0:50 and there are more of her at about 2:20. There are at least two color variants of her so far.
Very hot.

Also, some of my all-time favorite Garnet / Soozie zakos show up at around 1:35 and get brutally massacred by a hero using a katana.

So apparently the zako's name is Elizabeth. Pretty cool though, and the Soozie zakos are pretty weak lmao. They can get easily KOed in one hit with a pipe into their skulls

So far the game looks good, the zakos looks hot and fine and only one missing point: no death/hurt sounds for the enemies. Since this is still a WIP build I'll wait for the final release next year :)

lookit

Swell Supporter
New zakos? In my SOR game?!!
There's another one on 0:11 tho. A sunglassed pinkette zako with a low-cut white shirt and a denim jacket. Appears to be wielding a grenade

Also, I'm hoping to see martial artist zakos in SOR 4, at least like the ones in Revenge on the Streets tho
I saw a man in karate GI. I wish he were a woman.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Huh, never knew Wolfenstein had an RPG made out of it. At any rate, SS Elite ladies are in this too, here are their sprites.
Also a named boss, Mariana.

Sup everyone!! Just found out that Borderlands 3 will be the first game to introduce female Psychos in addition to the normal males

Go to 1:29, there's one female Psycho being shot in the head and falling to her knees

2ed.png

tumblr_ptcwuqWKUi1qiadrq_1280.jpg

tumblr_ptcwutrQB81qiadrq_1280.jpg

They appear to be slender women with Psycho masks. Some of them wear tubetops and some of them wear loose cropped tank tops. They come in different hairstyles and skin colors (I love the tan ones though). About their bellies/midriffs, well...they look kinda scarred and slightly toned. Nice

anftr748ahr21.jpg

One of them appear to be resembling Caulifla from Dragon Ball Z. Dunno whether this is a coincidence or not. FYI, the female Psychos will be voiced by Amber Lee Connors. I think their voices will be a blend of cute and tomboyish at the same time, as Connors used to voice Nozomi Kaminashi from Keijo. I can't wait to see more of them soon

They look nice, but I do wish they would lose the mask upon death. Still, nice that they wear not much more but tattered rags for a top! :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I saw a man in karate GI. I wish he were a woman.

I wish Raven and Pheasant were girls tho. I wanna see more muay thai kickboxer zakos, not just the ones from Revenge on the Streets

BTW, I have a fetish of genderbending male enemies into females, especially martial artist enemies (kickboxers, wrestlers, karatekas). So far, I only genderbent Yakuza 3-5's wrestler though, but I still have plans fot more

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster

Very hot.

sprites all look great but man, i dunno about the enemies. this video is just reminding me of all those openbor mods, where players have all sorts of flashy moves and the enemies are just....."i run up to you and throw a jab".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.