Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

lookit

Swell Supporter
Ur welcome!! Still can't believe that Del_Player is a very nice game dev since he worked on the game all by himself. He really accepts fanarts since his game needs some more promotion as its existence is still new and pretty obscure
It is not difficult to see from the Steam community that he responded to several comments and community posts.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I don't think they're much of anything in particular, the game feels like an exploration of childhood lived through videogames. So they're... not actually anything, just things he's imagining.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I don't think they're much of anything in particular, the game feels like an exploration of childhood lived through videogames. So they're... not actually anything, just things he's imagining.

Basically we're playing through the boy's memories and childhood favorites...pastiches of our favorite arcade games we once played in arcades back when we were children

aesopn

Club Regular

River City Girls gameplay teaser trailer. The protagonist being female unlock lots of female baddies. I really like the gender swap theme this game has going on, with the boyfriends being kidnapped. Sprites look excellent, and overall production value very high. Excited for this one!

First gameplay just released!
My dream zako were school girls and cheerleaders and this game has both!
They have some sexy kick moves too, enjoy!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Sharing a game I've discovered recently.
Complication of modern female baddies in there.
(There's a lot of them... I can count more than 15 variations)
Some example would be: hookers, bunnies, muay thai girl, girl in suit, break dancer...
Definitely the beat'em up game of my dream!
You can get this game from Steam.

Personally I love the hot girls in black bra and short dress.
There's also a cute female boss with glasses in later level.
Wonder if someone can organize all the female zakos in this game later :)

View attachment 93368
View attachment 93369

More details and stuff regarding Revenge on the Streets!!

Del_Player uploaded a vid of the game's alpha build few weeks ago. It seems that Rana was going to be a playable character, but for some reason she was replaced by a hoodie-clad character and turned into a zako. I wish Rana was playable tho, since she could kick some ass!!

Also, my friend got Rana's spritesheet after showing Rana's Evilbabes page to Del_Player. It's a pleasure to finally got the sprites of my favorite in-game zako, and it will come handy as refs whenever I request on Fightfantasies on Pixiv

99JWCTa.jpg

Speaking of Pixiv, I requested a very talented Pixiv artist to make me a nice fanart of Rana. Although he got Rana's ankle wraps wrong, but I think this looks more faithful to her alpha appearance. And her navel looks detailed too

YWq8iah.jpg

He also did some zako arts as well including Delmos from Agent Aika and the mechanic girls from Fighters Club. You can check out his Pixiv here:

If you wanna request him, he only understands Japanese. If you're having difficulties, you can use Google Translate or just send him a pic of the zako you wanted and the word "リクエスト", and he can get it for you :)

Last edited:

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I realize that Poison is like, the first (and only?) successful and well known zako in the world, she even get out of her condition of zako for becoming her own character...good for her :)

Hehehe, I think it's because she's the first zako to appear in a beat 'em up game. Poison is the pioneer of zakos

nagato

Club Regular
Hehehe, I think it's because she's the first zako to appear in a beat 'em up game. Poison is the pioneer of zakos

Linda is also one of the earliest Zako. Poison/Roxy are better looking though (not counting their modern HD 3D counterparts)

josephes

Swell Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.