Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

aesopn

Club Regular
I did manage to strip them all but guess I kind of hold respect to the game to spread them around.
Guess you will have to do it yourself :) Hope you have as much fun as I had.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I did manage to strip them all but guess I kind of hold respect to the game to spread them around.
Guess you will have to do it yourself :) Hope you have as much fun as I had.

Don't worry...I'll try (and probably get wrecked a lot in the process)

aesopn

Club Regular
Once you got the sprites, it's fun to do some head swaps and tweaks.
Here's Vitoria + Esbella.
Also changed the color of the stocking as well :)

Attachments

• A1.png
    A1.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 126

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone got fanart/R34 of the female enemies of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night? There are quite a lot of sexy female enemies, particularly the various cute fairies, the red dress succubus gal and the giant sea demoness made of water boss and the naked vampire lady with blood as clothing are hot.
Doppelganger.jpg Bloodless_update_2_28_2019.PNG.png Bloodless_bathing.png Vepar.jpg VeparE32016.png Vepar_-_01.png 2zWYeEU.jpg Galleon_minerva_beta3.png RotN_Dominique.png Lamashtu.jpg Vul'sha.jpg Tamako-Death.jpg Sidhe.jpg Celaeno.jpg Rul'sha.jpg Aello.jpg 3550f7a51859b9f1ee1492924309a53b_original.png 11c8b08eb5e82b8d62e6dc9d0354f53a_original.png Macaron.jpg Scylla.jpg Titania.jpg Cyhyraeth.jpg Lili.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Sharing a game I've discovered recently.
Complication of modern female baddies in there.
(There's a lot of them... I can count more than 15 variations)
Some example would be: hookers, bunnies, muay thai girl, girl in suit, break dancer...
Definitely the beat'em up game of my dream!
You can get this game from Steam.

Personally I love the hot girls in black bra and short dress.
There's also a cute female boss with glasses in later level.
Wonder if someone can organize all the female zakos in this game later :)

View attachment 93368
View attachment 93369

My friend just showed the dev my fanart of Rana that I made using HS on his Facebook. He was really happy and in turn, he gave him an official artwork of Rana, drawn by the dev himself. My friend sent it to me via LINE:

Del_Player is a very friendly and talkative indie game dev and he accepts fanarts and gameplay of his game. Maybe, if you have a fanart of any characters from Revenge on the Streets (especially the zakos and female characters), you can send it to the Steam community page here. Who knows he might give something like this again for the rest of the zakos:

For safety reasons, I decided not to include Del_Player's FB page, but you can find it by yourself :)

aesopn

Club Regular
My friend just showed the dev my fanart of Rana that I made using HS on his Facebook. He was really happy and in turn, he gave him an official artwork of Rana, drawn by the dev himself. My friend sent it to me via LINE:
View attachment 93552

Del_Player is a very friendly and talkative indie game dev and he accepts fanarts and gameplay of his game. Maybe, if you have a fanart of any characters from Revenge on the Streets (especially the zakos and female characters), you can send it to the Steam community page here. Who knows he might give something like this again for the rest of the zakos:

For safety reasons, I decided not to include Del_Player's FB page, but you can find it by yourself :)
Awwwww... That's very nice!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Awwwww... That's very nice!

I never expect to get such treatment from the game dev himself.. Neato!!
And as a note...Rana's tubetop is actually black!! (guess I'll need to fix it on HS right now and reupload it on my Pixiv and DA....)

I'm also planning to add Rana to the Evilbabes Wiki soon :)

lookit

Swell Supporter
I wish I could get Chunmei
View attachment 93552

I wish to get Chun Mey.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thank you :)

Ur welcome!! Still can't believe that Del_Player is a very nice game dev since he worked on the game all by himself. He really accepts fanarts since his game needs some more promotion as its existence is still new and pretty obscure

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.