Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Speaking of Rana, I just made her on Honey Select today as promised!! Awww...she looks even sexier here than in-game (although her navel is covered)
20190707231607713.png

Fun fact: I used real-life MMA and Muay Thai fighters such as Stamp Fairtex and Alma Juniku as refs for her body, to make sure that she has the right physique for a fighter

aesopn

Club Regular
I like using the male main character.
His punches are powerful as well as his special attack can hit twice (not sure if it's by design).
You need to watch out for the girls you throw off screen, they always come back with a flying kick.

And the fact that you can't return the previous screen... Sometimes it's very paranoid that you got knock off to the next screen before getting certain healing items.

aesopn

Club Regular
Anyway, here are some flying kicks I strip out from the game :)

Attachments

• 565.png
    565.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 121
  • kick (1).png
    kick (1).png
    1.7 KB · Views: 97
  • kick (2).png
    kick (2).png
    1.5 KB · Views: 95
  • kick (1).png
    kick (1).png
    1.7 KB · Views: 101
  • kick (3).png
    kick (3).png
    2 KB · Views: 103
  • kick (4).png
    kick (4).png
    2.1 KB · Views: 100
  • kick (5).png
    kick (5).png
    1.8 KB · Views: 98
  • kick (6).png
    kick (6).png
    2.3 KB · Views: 103
  • kick (7).png
    kick (7).png
    1.4 KB · Views: 107

lookit

Swell Supporter
Not even the simplest difficulty?!

She's here.

She is a simple difficulty, but even simple difficulty will take more than ten or twenty minutes, she appeared in the fifth level.

She's not sexy, but she's special, just this one.

Attachments

• 20190708022918.png
    20190708022918.png
    624.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190708015612.png
    20190708015612.png
    734.9 KB · Views: 148

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
She's here.

She is a simple difficulty, but even simple difficulty will take more than ten or twenty minutes, she appeared in the fifth level.

She's not sexy, but she's special, just this one.

So, her name is Sonya...kinda hot for me though

lookit

Swell Supporter
I like using the male main character.
His punches are powerful as well as his special attack can hit twice (not sure if it's by design).
You need to watch out for the girls you throw off screen, they always come back with a flying kick.

And the fact that you can't return the previous screen... Sometimes it's very paranoid that you got knock off to the next screen before getting certain healing items.
I think game developers are very attentive, because the enemy's AI is very high and has many skills.

I like it, but it's not a good thing because they come out in groups.

They don't give you any chance. The game needs more testers.

aesopn

Club Regular
I think game developers are very attentive, because the enemy's AI is very high and has many skills.

I like it, but it's not a good thing because they come out in groups.

They don't give you any chance. The game needs more testers.
I agree, especially when it comes to Hard difficulty, it's very unforgiving.
A lot of health added to the enemies and you have way less retries.

Many enemies can block and counter, and when you walk far off prepare for a special attack, some of them will just fly kick you simultaneously.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I like Chun Mey best. She looks bad and has a lot of tricks. Second, Rana, Quiquir, Dada, Daniele, and finally Pricila - she's a real bitch, harder to deal with than Chun Mey, because there are so many.

Most of them spam unblockable jump kicks or knee lifts...and it's a huge problem

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
806857_1.jpg

Rana sounds and looks like a certain character that I've posted here before...wait a sec!! It's Hana from Heartbreakers, an obscure Korean fighting game. Dunno if Del_Player was inspired by Hana when he was designing Rana...TBH Rana would've been better as a playable character

lookit

Swell Supporter
I agree, especially when it comes to Hard difficulty, it's very unforgiving.
A lot of health added to the enemies and you have way less retries.

Many enemies can block and counter, and when you walk far off prepare for a special attack, some of them will just fly kick you simultaneously.
If these enemies have a few elites among the gangsters, I think it's very good, but now it's not. Many gangsters are very difficult to get involved. The elite is like a boss, and I can't find the way to boss. Boss can always fight back show me. My mechanical keyboard's life has been reduced and The 2P handle is ready to continue.

aesopn

Club Regular
I like Chun Mey best. She looks bad and has a lot of tricks. Second, Rana, Quiquir, Dada, Daniele, and finally Pricila - she's a real bitch, harder to deal with than Chun Mey, because there are so many.
I love Chun May as well! She has the most kick moves in the game (Even more than Ana the glassed boss).
Always love a zako attack with their long legs.
And I also love Pricilla the second as well. She has the second most kick moves.

Guess we have similar interest there :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I love Chun May as well! She has the most kick moves in the game (Even more than Ana the glassed boss).
And I also love Pricilla the second as well. She has the second most kick moves.

I think Rana is still a hottie for me...though Danielle is pretty hot too IMO. Basically, the Muay Thai zakos are what makes this game interesting for me

Hey, can you send me the rest of Rana's sprites? I could use them when I'm requesting someone on Pixiv and Fight Fantasies though as references

lookit

Swell Supporter

Very accurate.

I couldn't hold on to a kick chick.:eek:

lookit

Swell Supporter
I think Rana is still a hottie for me...though Danielle is pretty hot too IMO. Basically, the Muay Thai zakos are what makes this game interesting for me

Hey, can you send me the rest of Rana's sprites? I could use them when I'm requesting someone on Pixiv and Fight Fantasies though as references

Very simple, you can try pressing F12 in the game.

The author was so careless that he forgot to turn off the debugging system.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Luz

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.