Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Finally something who was missing from the first game, Evil Genius 2 have henchwoman, (at least in the trailer at 0:49)
hope they put them more into the game or even more, create our own henchwomen

Edit: If you look closely you can see different body type

Last edited:

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
At E3 this year Ubisoft announced Watch Dogs Legion, an open world GTA style game set in a near future London.

I haven't followed the series closely but this third installment seems interesting thanks to a new mechanic where you can play as any NPC in the game. Neat.

Anywho, as most of these types of games go, the main antagonists are a PMC that have basically taken over London for...reasons?

I always liked the private military angle for enemies because their reasons are typically greed and seizing power my nefarious means. Their henchmen (and women) are in it for the money/powertrip and it makes for good fodder, both thematically and for gameplay.

Below is the premier video for the game.
At the 4:53 mark, one playable NPC (an old lady) takes down a female guard/agent of Albion (the PMC enemies of WD3).
We can see her kicking the shin of the henchgirl and then tasing her, causing her to pass out and collapse to the ground.
The female guard makes a great squealing noise when she's hit/tased too. Seems like there will be some brutal take downs in this game to use on the enemies. Looking forward to it.

Watch Dogs Legion 4:53 Henchgirl

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
At E3 this year Ubisoft announced Watch Dogs Legion, an open world GTA style game set in a near future London.

I haven't followed the series closely but this third installment seems interesting thanks to a new mechanic where you can play as any NPC in the game. Neat.

Anywho, as most of these types of games go, the main antagonists are a PMC that have basically taken over London for...reasons?

I always liked the private military angle for enemies because their reasons are typically greed and seizing power my nefarious means. Their henchmen (and women) are in it for the money/powertrip and it makes for good fodder, both thematically and for gameplay.

At the 4:53 mark, one playable NPC (an old lady) takes down a female guard/agent of Albion (the PMC enemies of WD3).
We can see her kicking the shin of the henchgirl and then tasing her, causing her to pass out and collapse to the ground.
The female guard makes a great squealing noise when she's hit/tased too. Seems like there will be some brutal take downs in this game to use on the enemies. Looking forward to it.

Old lady vs zako, a thing I never know I wanted it ha ha

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

here is to hoping that there will be a PC release, and modding tools. would love to mod the game and replace all generic male enemies with the female version, as i have done with several others (or found existing mods that do it).

IronE

Club Regular

River City Girls gameplay teaser trailer. The protagonist being female unlock lots of female baddies. I really like the gender swap theme this game has going on, with the boyfriends being kidnapped. Sprites look excellent, and overall production value very high. Excited for this one!

aesopn

Club Regular

Sharing a game I've discovered recently.
Complication of modern female baddies in there.
(There's a lot of them... I can count more than 15 variations)
Some example would be: hookers, bunnies, muay thai girl, girl in suit, break dancer...
Definitely the beat'em up game of my dream!
You can get this game from Steam.

Personally I love the hot girls in black bra and short dress.
There's also a cute female boss with glasses in later level.
Wonder if someone can organize all the female zakos in this game later :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Sharing a game I've discovered recently.
Complication of modern female baddies in there.
(There's a lot of them... I can count more than 15 variations)
Some example would be: hookers, bunnies, muay thai girl, girl in suit, break dancer...
Definitely the beat'em up game of my dream!
You can get this game from Steam.

Personally I love the hot girls in black bra and short dress.
There's also a cute female boss with glasses in later level.
Wonder if someone can organize all the female zakos in this game later :)

View attachment 93368
View attachment 93369

Did somebody said muay thai girl?!
This is what I always wanted...muay thai/MMA practitioner zakos. I've seen a lot of muay thai enemies, and most of them are males. I'm glad this game has muay thai girls!!

And my favorites are the ones with tubetops and short skirts. I'll make them on Honey Select soon!!

TBH, I've been watching ONE Championship a lot, and there's a lot of sexy IRL muay thai girls there

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The game was so difficult! that I used 1p and 2p alternately five times continued at hard difficulty to die in the last level.
These Zakos will fly and kick you, and soon they will kill you, but the male enemies will fight better.

Those muay thai girls and their flying knee attacks....both sexy and annoying at the same time

lookit

Swell Supporter
Those muay thai girls and their flying knee attacks....both sexy and annoying at the same time
Those Kungfu girls are hard to fight, and the hedgehog hairstyle that level 2 is cool.
What really bothers me is the last pass. It's too difficult for all the BOSS in front to appear in groups.
There will be another Sakura Kasugano girl at the first level of hrad difficulty. Don't talk about clearing level with one life. It's difficult to clearing level. I hope the author can do a better job to do the second work.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Those Kungfu girls are hard to fight, and the hedgehog hairstyle that level 2 is cool.
What really bothers me is the last pass. It's too difficult for all the BOSS in front to appear in groups.
There will be another Sakura Kasugano girl at the first level of hrad difficulty. Don't talk about clearing level with one life. It's difficult to clearing level. I hope the author can do a better job to do the second work.

This game has potential though, reminds me of Double Dragon and Zzang, but the difficulty is kinda erratic. No wonder I only saw people playing the Easy difficulty that has less enemies and my favorite zako only appears twice

Ya know...Rana, the muay thai kickboxer with a gray midrff-baring tubetop and blue pleated skirt with a pair of black bike shorts underneath

lookit

Swell Supporter
This game has potential though, reminds me of Double Dragon and Zzang, but the difficulty is kinda erratic. No wonder I only saw people playing the Easy difficulty that has less enemies and my favorite zako only appears twice

Ya know...Rana, the muay thai kickboxer with a gray midrff-baring tubetop and blue pleated skirt with a pair of black bike shorts underneath
There is also a white Thai zako only in the third and fourth levels, this game is the only one :eek:
Maybe the developer forgot her. Can I choose the level after clearing this game? I was very angry when the game crash after clearing simple difficulty.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
There is also a white Thai zako only in the third and fourth levels, this game is the only one :eek:
Maybe the developer forgot her. Can I choose the level after clearing this game? I was very angry when the game crash after clearing simple difficulty.

Danielle's her name, right? The one with the red cropped qipao?

If it's not her, don't mind to send a screenshot

lookit

Swell Supporter
Danielle's her name, right? The one with the red cropped qipao?

If it's not her, don't mind to send a screenshot
It doesn't seem to be her, because there's no level selection system, I'm going to retype it.But the game is really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.