Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I have been browsing this post for 2 weeks, but I was busy working without a single day of break until this weekend, so I am going to have a lengthy post, with replies first:

I found a modded version of the game warriors of fate in which it made the 3 female wearing spandex leotard workout bosses into regular zako enemies. This video is very long (about 3 hours which is a good thing) though, but you guys can just skip to about any part of the video and you can find the zakos.
I think I have played this version. Likely modified by a Chinese gamer. It's the version where those gals are instantly defeated when you throw them away, right?

More Old School, 2d Zako!!!
The second zako shows up on the second level and seems harmless enough at first. She has long purple hair and wears a long dress, and at first her only attack is a weak punch that barely interrupts the hero from dishing out a barrage of punches and kicks. However, she has a nasty trick up her sleeves; she throws knives! They are somewhat easy to avoid, however, and these just seem to piss off the hero as he knocks her down and doesn't even let her get off her knees before smashing her down again, this time for good.
View attachment 6745
- Kimblis
I was thinking no one would mention this, but gladfully you did, for it is a less known Taiwanese game. I love the design of this zako, at first glance I mistook her for wearing archery dojo uniform, like those in Kariyume:
002_3.png

But I realized she is in her causal outfit, then she looks like Kawana Misaki from visual novel One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~:
Misaki-efz.png

Ah, the wrestler ninja from KOF Destiny, here she is!! Shoutouts to Holhorse for uploading this:
View attachment 75668
In mugen archive there were sprites of most, if not all characters from KOF Destiny before updates, but sprites that comes from updates are not ripped, sadly. New female zako without sprites available are: Kyo's schoolgirl discipline, 2 versions of delinquent girl, and maybe a few more.
Hopefully you may bump my post here, about ripping new sprites of this game:
The Mugen Fighters Guild - Help with new sprites from King of Fighters Destiny

Android beat em up called Fantasy Fighter, plenty of zakos to beat.

Sadly they censored the boss of 2nd stage and zako that resembles her. She is the hottest, but now she wears thighs instead of bare legs.
The now off-line korean version, on the other hand, did some tricks on palette and made some look slightly different:

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
Vixens
Whiplash
The Fox

When they are the targets, savor how their dead bodies flail around in the cars before dropping out or be discarded by the players, also the way the player twists their necks to take over their motor bikes is hot and intimate.

One way to admire them longer is like this:

Imagine the player taking a leisure ride with a beautiful dead or dying girl next to him, letting her sway along the car's movements, paying no attention to the pityful sight of still bleeding wounds. Just as if they are a happy young couple?

Last edited:

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I have played pursuit force: extreme justice for a single stage. I have no idea its prequel has zako:)
OK I am going to make some contributions that are likely not previous mentioned in this post:

1. Gurume Sentai Barayarō
gs02.png

459279-gourmet-sentai-bara-yarou-snes-screenshot-tres-bien-s-clone.png

gfs_8822_2_10.jpg

A weird game it is, it has two zako variants: a bunny one and a twin tails one. The art and move sets are enjoyable, though they are technically android and are destroyed upon HP depletion. Being hit by specific attack their will be upside down with head burrowed underground before getting up. There is a cheat that enables player to use the bunny girl as player character, with a special move which covers her with light, but I haven't examine it yet.

1:48 for twin tails, 2:07 for bunny girl, and a bit more!

2. Nekketsu Oyako
maxresdefault.jpg

Image-142.jpg

Another unusual game, this one has cute bomb girls and rubber suit girls that look like female version of 9S from Nier: Automata. The rubber suit girls are challenged and defeated like regular zakos, but the bomb girl will, upon being hit, apologize and escape no matter how much damage was dealt.

5:00 for the bomb girl

21:05 for Sharon the rubber suit girl

3. Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru
taromaru-4.png

taromaru5.jpg

taromaru-16.png

This Sega Saturn game is a bit cult like, and was produced in limited number. Player characters cast spell to destroy what infests the enemy's body, resulting in small scale implosion, male and female enemies alike. Female zakos again come in two variants, kunoichi, miko, with the addition of red kunoichi which uses a different palette than regular kunoichi. There isn't much to say about kunoichi other than some first appear with glider and all kunoichi can be mind controlled by player's special ability. Miko zakos are rare among all video games. Other than doujin, I only know this game, Fire Emblem Fates and Ukiyo no Shishi which I will mention later. A total of 15 miko has to be killed before clearing shrine stage even after you defeated the boss, which I feel sorry for them. More sadly miko cannot be mind controlled as a companion. All female zakos share the same voice set; their voices are charming, especially upon death:)

A lengthy walkthrough. 2:43 for sample of flying kunoichi in black, 11:30 for red kunoichi, and 19:25 for miko.
BtW I was ripping sprites of this game. I think I have exhausted all her moveset, but since I do not know how to make a proper sprite sheet, so there is no further progress. Here is an example of my folder, with some screenshots for reference:
loOE3Za.png

4. Ukiyo no Shishi
3e5dad7f.jpg

A Japanese action game without any localization, this game allows you to test your blade on some unnamed females and get their barely-clothed photograph! I just started the Playstation Vita version but the female citizens flee when I strike them. Hopefully the situation will change otherwise my money is wasted!

In this video, the player is overpowered and defeats every female zako with a single strike, sadly.
【リョナ】巫女の集団にボコボコにされる/女主人公(ps3:憂世ノ志士)
As I mentioned earlier, this game contains miko type zakos. This video did not show how they are defeated, just how they hit the female MC.

5. Little Fighter 2
556846-little-fighter-2-windows-screenshot-between-fighting-each.jpg

A Hong Kong game which my peers and me loved to play when I was a primary schooler but hardly heard of afterwards. The girl with crystal ball is a generic healer who may appear on either side.
Little Fighter 2 ; Full game download for free (Mediafire link) An absolute classic
0:55 and 1:03 on player's side.

6. Time Circle
I thought light gun game may not fit in the theme of this post, but since someone mentioned a Taiwanese light gun game, then I shall share another Taiwanese one:
Time Circle (a.k.a. 時空特勤組) (Soft-World) (MS-DOS) [1995]
1:06.

7. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
I was browsing game list on GOG during Black Friday, then I found this. Housemaid and housewife zombies. According to art from Guns, Gore and Cannoli it has gunslinger chick, but I don't know for now.
037452.jpg

Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 GamePlay PC
From 47:30 onward.

8. Tenchu Z
hqdefault.jpg

No I am not going to post for the cliched kunoichi. This game includes female guards with naginata like previously mentioned Ukiyo no Shishi, which is an unusual sight. I saw one Japanese player posted about how he dislikes her design, but I still consider her graceful and strong:)
天誅千乱 - 任務十五
This walkthrough video shows how this type of enemy is killed by assassination and direct confrontation.

9. Die Hard Arcade EX
I think this game is for Japanese Arcade only.
NAOMI ダイナマイト刑事EX(火爆刑事EX) 試玩
1:09 maid and Chinese girl, with jiangshi afterwards.
ダイナマイト刑事EX ~アジアンダイナマイト~ MISSION3 2/5
2:19 more maids; after all it is Akibahara!

That's almost all for now. I saw you discussed about Skyrim; I would like to say that the Sprite Resources has sprite of female enemies in Daggerfall, but the list is not complete. And I see great potential of Mount&Blade of being modded into a ryona game, but few modder have tried this. Then I altered some .ini file to make almost every soldier type in native Warband female... I would be glad if you have some good M&B ryona mod to recommend!

Last edited:

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Speaking of glider kunoichi in Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru, I realized that I have left The Gladiator and a few other games not introduced. Here's another 5 games:

1. The Gladiator (Shen Jian)
Created by the developer of Knights of Valor, this game comes with detailed art and good zako design. Two types of female zakos are present, one of which is glider archer who occasionally holds a banner aside from attacking. Another is swordswoman, a late game enemy who may not appear on every routine, which explains there are few screenshots of her online.
4151_3.png

8:03 glider archer

31:32 swordswoman

2. E-SWAT
Female soldier as late game zako.

13:45

3. Guwange
Technically a shoot'em up/bullet hell, it has dancing girls with fans. First appear to guard stage 1 boss and die after enough damage is dealt, later a generic enemy on specific stage in which she will be knocked down before getting up and continues fighting. Shooting her repeatedly or in melee range may ensure a kill, but you can ignore her after incapacitating her for the first time, sparing her life. When she dies she will leave a pool of blood like other enemies.
There are other Cave games with female zakos, but I would like to pass due to time constraints.

2:53 and 18:43.

4. Fudo Myouou Den
From the developer of The Legend of Kage, with similar gameplay.

25:15 and 27:00

5. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
19122.png

19132.png

Witch, student witch and a few more female zakos. Love student witch's clumsy attempt of flying.
Let's Blindly Play: Castlevania, Dawn of Sorrow [05] Wizardry Lab
2:04 student witch

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
I have played pursuit force: extreme justice for a single stage. I have no idea its prequel has zako:)
Extreme Justice also has zako, one design per enemy faction. Jamaican girl for the Raiders, Russian girl for the Warlords, and ex-Vixen who got fat in prison for the Convicts. Syndicate and Viper doesn't have one, but one sidekick girl called Ash switches side to the Vipers. She and the player watches each other's back throughout the game, helped take down the guy who killed the prequel heroine, but the player beats the shit out of her and throws her out of a chopper all because she wants to kill Colin Powell.

Guns Gore and Cannoli doesn't have enemy chicks, that's a player model.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
In mugen archive there were sprites of most, if not all characters from KOF Destiny before updates, but sprites that comes from updates are not ripped, sadly. New female zako without sprites available are: Kyo's schoolgirl discipline, 2 versions of delinquent girl, and maybe a few more.
Hopefully you may bump my post here, about ripping new sprites of this game:
The Mugen Fighters Guild - Help with new sprites from King of Fighters Destiny

Long time no see, KOF Destiny!! I wonder when can I seen the new zakos.... I would love to see the delinquent girls though. I wonder how they converted it to PNG from dt0. I downloaded the sprites from the old one and only got these:
  • Whip girls (both pinkette and bluenette)
  • Female knive-wielding assassin
  • Gunner girl
  • Female mercenaries (both white and tanned)
  • The two dominatrices with elemental powers (I forgot their names)
  • And my favorite....the wrestler ninja herself
Meanwhile, I just discovered an awesome game that has some zakos and villainesses there. Behold...the Dead to Rights series by Bandai Namco. A 3rd person shooter with an ability to summon a dog to pounce and attack your enemies. You can summon the dog to attack and kill the zakos/villainesses as well. Gameplay's kinda similar to games like Max Payne and Syphon Filter IMO, but hey, with a dog!!
Without further ado, let's do it!!

Some female assassins/henchwomen and gun-toting prostitutes, as well as the female Triad boss Lotus. Most of the zakos dresses up in cheongsams and strapless dresses/leotards. They first appear as innocents, but once Horse is beaten, they'll be packing heat. The fight ends if you kill Lotus first so...if you want to murder a lot of 'em, you need to keep Lotus alive. They appear in this vid around 14:25

Twin tomboy assassins named Meeshaka and Shadraka, one armed with a grenade launcher and one armed with double handgun. Both has stark-white skin with tribal tattoos on their arms and an athletic physique, short silver hairs and black scarves covering their mouths. To differ them, Meeshaka wears an olive turtleneck crop top while Shadraka wears a black bikini. It seems that their boss battle has a time limit so...you can't have too much fun with them. I dunno if you can disarm/take them out with Shadow, but it would be epic though. They appear from 33:27
Trivia: The two of them resembles Antarcticite from Houseki no Kuni
IMG_6291.jpg

It seems that Fahook hired three female assassins to help him fend off the cop from his cargo ship. First appearing as hostages but then, they reveal themselves as assassins. They reuse the prostitute model from Lotus' stage, albeit recolored. And also, this is the only part where you can kick and punch 'em, and as usual you can bring Shadow to subdue them, animal style. They appear around 5:49

artwork.dead-to-rights-reckoning.206x720.2005-07-20.28.png

Two more female bosses from DtR: Reckoning. Mika (left) is a tanned girl with a silver hair, toned midriff with a scorpion tattoo and wears a red bikini with a pair of black skintight leggings. Mika is the leader of a cabal group in Grant City who appears as the boss of the Dockyard. She mostly fights using her handguns, but she's not too strong and can be cornered, which you can command Shadow to pounce over this hottie
artwork.dead-to-rights-reckoning.396x720.2005-07-20.12.png

Maxine is a schoolgirl who is the final boss of DtR: Reckoning. She first appears as a hostage, but then she reveals her true intentions after knowing that you killed her father. She wears a cropped school uniform with a plaid miniskirt and wields a shotgun. Fighting against her is a challenge compared to the other bosses

Footages:

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Long time no see, KOF Destiny!! I wonder when can I seen the new zakos.... I would love to see the delinquent girls though. I wonder how they converted it to PNG from dt0.
In KOF Destiny I love the way the gunner girl rises up. It is very sexy. And as a fan of PSP games I never know Dead to Rights before... such an awesome series I missed. But your post reminds me of a PSP beat'em up game. I forget what this game is called, have to look for it if I have time. It is 3D, it has a male and a female MC, and it has graphic novel like cut scenes. Of course, it has post apocalyptic punk girls as zakos. Another PSP game, SOCOM 2, which is a TPS, has female mercenaries as zakos on certain stages. The trick is that if you use a non-lethal weapon and don't arrest her after knocking her down you can use that weapon to shoot her any time, to hear her screaming.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
In KOF Destiny I love the way the gunner girl rises up. It is very sexy. And as a fan of PSP games I never know Dead to Rights before... such an awesome series I missed. But your post reminds me of a PSP beat'em up game. I forget what this game is called, have to look for it if I have time. It is 3D, it has a male and a female MC, and it has graphic novel like cut scenes. Of course, it has post apocalyptic punk girls as zakos.

Hmm...PSP beat 'em up game....post-apocalyptic punk girls...graphic novel...male and female MC?
Is it Unbound Saga? It has comic/graphic novel style stages with a semi post-apocalyptic setting. There's a number of zakos there that I shown on a post in a different thread:
What is your favorite piece of zako material ever?

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Hmm...PSP beat 'em up game....post-apocalyptic punk girls...graphic novel...male and female MC?
Is it Unbound Saga? It has comic/graphic novel style stages with a semi post-apocalyptic setting. There's a number of zakos there that I shown on a post in a different thread:
What is your favorite piece of zako material ever?
Yes it is! And speaking of handheld console, legend of kage 2 on DS has kunoichi as well. Spriters resources has ripped the gallery which contains her artwork: DS / DSi - Legend of Kage 2 - Character Artwork - The Spriters Resource

8:29

osw

Club Regular
In KOF Destiny I love the way the gunner girl rises up. It is very sexy. And as a fan of PSP games I never know Dead to Rights before... such an awesome series I missed. But your post reminds me of a PSP beat'em up game. I forget what this game is called, have to look for it if I have time. It is 3D, it has a male and a female MC, and it has graphic novel like cut scenes. Of course, it has post apocalyptic punk girls as zakos. Another PSP game, SOCOM 2, which is a TPS, has female mercenaries as zakos on certain stages. The trick is that if you use a non-lethal weapon and don't arrest her after knocking her down you can use that weapon to shoot her any time, to hear her screaming.
SOCOM 3 has a zako mode.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Vixens
Whiplash
The Fox

When they are the targets, savor how their dead bodies flail around in the cars before dropping out or be discarded by the players, also the way the player twists their necks to take over their motor bikes is hot and intimate.

One way to admire them longer is like this:

Imagine the player taking a leisure ride with a beautiful dead or dying girl next to him, letting her sway along the car's movements, paying no attention to the pityful sight of still bleeding wounds. Just as if they are a happy young couple?

Wow, these zakos are HOT. Anyone could get the character models? Love their outfits. and yes, the whole jumping from car to car shooting them until they fall out on the street or slump over thing is hot.
Btw, when Fox falls out of the copter, you can totally see her panties. :P
Also, someone should draw or make CGI model poser images of the aftermath - imagine going after this cop and finding all the hot babes he leaves behind on the road after him! :D

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
OK I am going to make some contributions that are likely not previous mentioned in this post:

1. Gurume Sentai Barayarō
gs02.png

459279-gourmet-sentai-bara-yarou-snes-screenshot-tres-bien-s-clone.png

gfs_8822_2_10.jpg

A weird game it is, it has two zako variants: a bunny one and a twin tails one. The art and move sets are enjoyable, though they are technically android and are destroyed upon HP depletion. Being hit by specific attack their will be upside down with head burrowed underground before getting up. There is a cheat that enables player to use the bunny girl as player character, with a special move which covers her with light, but I haven't examine it yet.

1:48 for twin tails, 2:07 for bunny girl, and a bit more!

2. Nekketsu Oyako
maxresdefault.jpg

Image-142.jpg

Another unusual game, this one has cute bomb girls and rubber suit girls that look like female version of 9S from Nier: Automata. The rubber suit girls are challenged and defeated like regular zakos, but the bomb girl will, upon being hit, apologize and escape no matter how much damage was dealt.

That gal in the pink armor with claws is great, since you can see she is just wearing bra and panties under the armor. :D
Yeah I knew about Nekketsu Oyako - there is actually R34 of those two zakos. :)
Nekketsu oyako3.jpg Nekketsu oyako4.jpg

osw

Club Regular
Wow, these zakos are HOT. Anyone could get the character models? Love their outfits. and yes, the whole jumping from car to car shooting them until they fall out on the street or slump over thing is hot.
Btw, when Fox falls out of the copter, you can totally see her panties. :P
Also, someone should draw or make CGI model poser images of the aftermath - imagine going after this cop and finding all the hot babes he leaves behind on the road after him! :D
[R-18G]pursuit force vixens

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wow all of this colors; wait...that remind me...Rage 2?! I'm not complaining since they got both punk gals enemies but still

Let's see who did it better...Bethesda with Rage 2 or Ubisoft with Far Cry New Dawn...
My bet's on Ubisoft, since they did an awesome job with the huntress/amazoness zakos in AC Odyssey

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Did someone know if they're zako in Just Cause 4 ?(I know right they're is a new one, I just discover it) If I remember well, they were in the third one but only from time to time or only in mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.