Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
No I meant the KOF Destiny ones you were talknig about.

Ah, the wrestler ninja from KOF Destiny, here she is!! Shoutouts to Holhorse for uploading this:
mon_102043_1.png

She got that sexy toned back, thicc legs and juicy muscular arms. Too bad I can't see her abs, but that body shape is already juicy and thick like a steak dinner. She's basically a combination of a futuristic kunoichi/female ninja and a joshi puroresu wrestler or an amazoness. Uuuunnnffff....
I didn't expect that the Chinese devs on SNK and Tencent would make a character like this. Usually only Korean devs like the guys on KOG (the makers of Fighters Club) would make muscular women in their games. Meanwhile, Japanese devs rarely put muscular women in their games, well there are some exceptions like Success' Ring Dream (a wrestling mobage game) where there are some muscular wrestlers. Maybe Japanese devs prefer boobs and cute stuff than thick juicy abs? Who knows... But I know some anime that uses muscular girls as form of fanservice like in Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and Terraformars

Last edited:

Gollot

Casual Client
Hey everyone, I pass here just to tell you that for those of you who have Ps+ (on Ps4) can have for free Call of Duty: Black OPS 3, It had a lot of zako in it, well actually every ennemies in the game have is female variant , here some screen shot (of the 1st level):
View attachment 75513 View attachment 75514 View attachment 75515 View attachment 75516 View attachment 75517

and here a shitty gameplay (quick, it's just to show you guys/gals) the enemies of the first level:

The cool thing is that in PC is modeable and you can make all the enemies female if you try a bit.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
New footage of the redhead zakos (<3) :

eMsrJEh.jpg

OifnE0w.jpg

qoGeT6U.jpg

BIUaO1B.jpg

a1Ogzns.jpg

jtFYvKE.jpg

iaWl6xZ.jpg

Ypmq9DE.jpg

F7b4Eq7.jpg

ZvBfPkG.jpg

BejVZlA.jpg

According to the official website, the game will be released next week on 26th of July, with an open beta test that lasts from 24-25th of July. Caaaaan't wait to beat up some zakos with Blue Mary and Angel!!

slayer

Master of this Domain
According to the official website, the game will be released next week on 26th of July, with an open beta test that lasts from 24-25th of July. Caaaaan't wait to beat up some zakos with Blue Mary and Angel!!
Looking forward to having footage. :wink:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Looking forward to having footage. :wink:

So far we saw:
  • Redhead bodyguards
  • Blondie striker mercenaries
  • White-haired grappler mercenaries
  • Kunoichis
  • Schoolgirl delinquents
Hoping for these:
  • Mechanic girls (since we also got a construction area stage)
  • Biker girls, preferably like the ninja girls from The Takeover with unzipped bike outfits that reveals their cleavage and navel
  • Wrestler girls
  • Swimsuit girls (maybe added during summer update or something)
  • Perhaps some original female bosses
Confirmed playable female characters:
  • Mai Shiranui
  • Chizuru Kagura
  • Athena Asamiya
  • Blue Mary (she has some grab and suplex moves)
  • Yuri Sakazaki
  • Vice
  • Mature
  • Leona Heidern (one of my favorites!!)
  • King (confirmed via LINE sticker, a true tomboy)
  • Shermie

Last edited:

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
does it look like any of the enemies have grab moves and stuff? most the footage just seems like a typical korean beat em up with shit exploding and flashy moves going on everywhere.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
does it look like any of the enemies have grab moves and stuff? most the footage just seems like a typical korean beat em up with shit exploding and flashy moves going on everywhere.

So far we got a grappler mercenary with white hair. Not many of her moves are shown yet though

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hello again, today I got an invitation to KOF All-Stars pre-grand opening beta test. I got to play the game first before the game launches on Thursday
Screenshot_2018-07-24-10-31-21-146_com.netmarble.kof.png

So far, I encountered these on my first gameplay:

An original female boss. Her name is Danper (ダンパー). She is encountered in Athena Asamiya's chapter (Stage 2-1). Her attack consists of a toxic breath combined with kung-fu skills
Screenshot_2018-07-24-11-18-19-685_com.netmarble.kof.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-11-21-43-554_com.netmarble.kof.png

And also... The cute white-haired tomboy mercenaries from Heidern's stage (appears from Stage 7-2 to 7-4). It seems that they're not grapplers, but rather grenadiers. Their attack consists of throwing grenades on the player that deals a pretty large damage. They emit tomboyish cries when hurt. The only bad point is their bellies aren't toned enough and a little soft
Screenshot_2018-07-24-15-56-44-241_com.netmarble.kof.png

Screenshot_2018-07-24-16-02-45-773_com.netmarble.kof.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-15-58-26-271_com.netmarble.kof.png

Some sexy KO poses (and one idle pose) of the grenadier mercenary. So spicy..
Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-11-56-907_com.netmarble.kof.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-15-37-311_com.netmarble.kof.png

Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-17-09-668_com.netmarble.kof.png

I also encountered the striker mercenaries. Not as sexy as the grenadiers, but much more challenging to fight. Their cries sounds pretty similar to Gina from Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance:
Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-14-22-009_com.netmarble.kof.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-14-47-078_com.netmarble.kof.png

Some of the playable characters also appears as bosses. I only fought Athena Asamiya and Mai Shiranui. My currently favorite character in the game is Yuri Sakazaki, since Blue Mary and Angel aren't implemented in the game yet (probably after the grand opening). Once the game has opened, I will send you a QooApp link so everyone on Undertow can play. The game's pretty good and addicting, though the difficulty curve is a tad challenging. I had to retry a lot on Benimaru Nikaido's boss battle as he's a piece of shit to deal with

QooApp link is now up. Everyone can play!!
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
What a great contribution! Thank you very much indeed!

Your welcome!! I'll try playing through the latter stages, in hopes of finding new zakos. I haven't seen:
  • Ninja girls (event quest exclusive)
  • Schoolgirl delinquents
  • Redhead assassins
  • A new ninja girl boss (special quest exclusive)

slayer

Master of this Domain

Mhh... sexy grenadiers and their tummies:
DBVZ1PZ.jpg

jSM81Mi.jpg

s5RgtgM.jpg

SLnew1f.jpg

zwSrdaC.jpg

e7umJPS.jpg

z4L7BA6.jpg

IyWFAQS.jpg

wRzcErv.jpg

vuBIyHR.jpg

0MQ0SZQ.jpg

xYxksXW.jpg

yhbazM1.jpg

n5UQzmS.jpg

yRAqDi8.gif
Imgur

Your welcome!! I'll try playing through the latter stages, in hopes of finding new zakos. I haven't seen:
  • Ninja girls (event quest exclusive)
  • Schoolgirl delinquents
  • Redhead assassins
  • A new ninja girl boss (special quest exclusive)
I'm looking forward to seeing them, especially the redheads and the schoolgirls.

P.S: I find the game very difficult. Is there a way to get saved emulator states? Thanks!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Mhh... sexy grenadiers and their tummies:
DBVZ1PZ.jpg

jSM81Mi.jpg

s5RgtgM.jpg

SLnew1f.jpg

zwSrdaC.jpg

e7umJPS.jpg

z4L7BA6.jpg

IyWFAQS.jpg

wRzcErv.jpg

vuBIyHR.jpg

0MQ0SZQ.jpg

xYxksXW.jpg

yhbazM1.jpg

n5UQzmS.jpg

yRAqDi8.gif
Imgur

I'm looking forward to seeing them, especially the redheads and the schoolgirls.

P.S: I find the game very difficult. Is there a way to get saved emulator states? Thanks!

There are no way to save states. It's an online game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.