Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

nagato

Club Regular
There's one character that doesn't make blood in Her Knights though:
DMtzzR9V4AUexXq

DMtxfmuUEAQx49N
Meet Silma Seira, a spunky redhead grappler with metal gauntlets and a sexy white tubetop. She's ready to beat up some elves and knock 'em out from their consciousness with her metal gauntlets!!

Someday, I wanna request a match at Fightfantasies between Silma Seira and Hana from Heart Breakers. An MMA duel between two female grapplers from Korean games!! That's epic

cant get the GP32 emulation to work, so I cant even make it to the female zakos.

nagato

Club Regular
Wow, cool!! A gameplay footage of Jjang (though this is a different one but hey, let's check it out!!)

The game is playable on modern PC with Windows 7, but you have to install the patch and set the compatibility to windows 98.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The game is playable on modern PC with Windows 7, but you have to install the patch and set the compatibility to windows 98.

I use Windows 7 on my PC thankfully. But what I fear is, can I play it on Windows 10? My new laptop will be pre-installed with Windows 10

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Tsukachan Tsukachan Another nice find/post! The dancing girls, kunoichis, Adora, and Silvia are really good looking.

Thanks!! I'm glad to see someone who also has a good taste on Korean character designs. I still have more to show but, this isn't the place sadly. I'm also planning to change my profile pic from Kancolle's Mogami to one of the characters I posted (possibly Hana or Silvia)

nagato

Club Regular
They're pretty skimpy AF, no wonder they sell like hotcakes here!!
Still wondering why Unico named them Dancing Girls...why not Female Bandit or Assassin Girl?

I guess for charisma factor. The first encounter with these girls, You beat up the boss first and these ladies will run away instead of automatically getting knocked out.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I guess for charisma factor. The first encounter with these girls, You beat up the boss first and these ladies will run away instead of automatically getting knocked out.

Whoa, the boss must be a some sort of ancient pimp for having a lot of girls fighting for him. Neat!!
I already saw the gameplay vid on Youtube, and it was a tad funny seeing the girls run away after their master gets wrecked

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i'd like to try some of these but they're usually pretty hard to find and difficult to get working. i've still got one i found a link for ages ago called dark judgement but never managed to get working

nagato

Club Regular
i'd like to try some of these but they're usually pretty hard to find and difficult to get working. i've still got one i found a link for ages ago called dark judgement but never managed to get working

I got the dark judgement working on windows 7. The game uses a very old pre-DirectX graphic engine, disabling your videocard is the only workaround.

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Thank you Tsukachan for looking through those Korean games. I remember finding that page a while ago and planned to do the same but never got very far. Please post more if you find them

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thank you Tsukachan for looking through those Korean games. I remember finding that page a while ago and planned to do the same but never got very far. Please post more if you find them

Not to worry!! I'll try to find more obscure zakos if I come across them again. Maybe I'll try diving deep into that site again and go for the lost games. There should be some waiting there!!

Finding obscure zakos like this ain't easy TBH. I had to open multiple tabs that slows down my 6-year old PC and browse down some details (mostly in Korean). Next time maybe I'll try obscure games from Japan or Taiwan? If you have any suggestions about it, feel free to PM me or reply me here

As a bonus, I'll showcase 2 more Korean game characters:

deedee_byu-864.jpg

Dee Dee from the mobile fighting game Asura Cross, made by the same person behind Her Knights. TBH I'm a sucker for schoolgirl assassins like her!! I used to play the game back in my junior high school days before it got delisted and spent some money to get her. Her looks somehow resembles Lenalee Lee from D-Gray Man a little

Bunny.%28Trickster%29.600.484324.jpg

A tomboy bunny girl from the MMO game Trickster. Don't be tricked by her cute looks, as she's also good in hand-to-hand combat!! Just another waifu material....and I can imagine those ears twitching happily!!

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
I got the dark judgement working on windows 7. The game uses a very old pre-DirectX graphic engine, disabling your videocard is the only workaround.
oof, i'll remember that. really like the zako and playable female in that game and wanna see what i could get out of it.

nagato

Club Regular
oof, i'll remember that. really like the zako and playable female in that game and wanna see what i could get out of it.

The game doesnt like PC with graphic accelerators, If you go to device manager and look for video adapter (common ones like Nvidia, AMD/ATI or Intel) right click and disable it, windows will only use the default video driver. When you are done with the game, just enable it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.