Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Apparently, I found several pics of the unused Egyptian gladiatrix from Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance's beta build. It may be impossible to find that build again, but at least we can still have some materials. I got it from the character designer's website. His/her name is Carleen Houbart
About me

Glad15.gif

How could she do that? A handstand while wearing a pair of heavy boots? Hmmm...

Capture6.JPG

A sexy pirouette...

Capture5.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Some T-poses of the sexy Egyptian gladiatrix. Nice butt though, but her breasts are mid-sized

She also appeared in the ending, where she does a pole dance with her spear to the emperor, before she gets incapacitated and impaled into her own spear through her navel and crotch by Thrax. It was rather unexpected but, she still gets the ryona she deserves!!

Scene starts around 14:25

Many reasons of her being removed maybe due to historical innacuracies (why would an Egyptian fight in a gladiatorial event in Rome), time restraints or possibly to avoid getting protests for depicting women in gladiatorial events getting sliced and diced (lol, look up Shadow of Rome and Gladiator Begins, they have gladiatrices and they're all fine). But, her design was pretty good though, and rather saucy. Houbart did a pretty good job designing her, though now all I need is someone to at least find some bits of her in the Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance files and get her model. I tried my best, but the files are compressed to a format that only MacOS can open

BONUS. Some screenshots of her I found on the internet:
3566564653635636.jpg

gladiator_042303_29-525277_640w.jpg

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Apparently, I found several pics of the unused Egyptian gladiatrix from Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance's beta build. It may be impossible to find that build again, but at least we can still have some materials. I got it from the character designer's website. His/her name is Carleen Houbart
About me

Glad15.gif

How could she do that? A handstand while wearing a pair of heavy boots? Hmmm...

View attachment 74839
A sexy pirouette...

View attachment 74840
View attachment 74841
Some T-poses of the sexy Egyptian gladiatrix. Nice butt though, but her breasts are mid-sized

She also appeared in the ending, where she does a pole dance with her spear to the emperor, before she gets incapacitated and impaled into her own spear through her navel and crotch by Thrax. It was rather unexpected but, she still gets the ryona she deserves!!

Scene starts around 14:25

Many reasons of her being removed maybe due to historical innacuracies (why would an Egyptian fight in a gladiatorial event in Rome), time restraints or possibly to avoid getting protests for depicting women in gladiatorial events getting sliced and diced (lol, look up Shadow of Rome and Gladiator Begins, they have gladiatrices and they're all fine). But, her design was pretty good though, and rather saucy. Houbart did a pretty good job designing her, though now all I need is someone to at least find some bits of her in the Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance files and get her model. I tried my best, but the files are compressed to a format that only MacOS can open

BONUS. Some screenshots of her I found on the internet:
3566564653635636.jpg

gladiator_042303_29-525277_640w.jpg

In Gladiators I remember the beautiful Nubian archers but I don't recall in Shadow of Rome?
Archers (Gladiator)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Here's the one from Shadow of Rome (shoutouts to NNin for uploading this vid):

Oh yeah I remember now,

Look like the new Rage from Bugthesda as female punk ennemies in It, well right now we only have the trailer, but I'm confident since Bethesda, with the Fallout series, know how to create Punk-gals ;p

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The character trailers for KOF All-Stars has arrived!! Some of 'em just showed us some zakos in it...

Female soldiers/troops (around 0:21)

Female bodyguards with plaid suits (around 0:17)

Since there will be some sort of junkyard/storage areas in the game with mechanic enemies (mostly males), I'm hoping to see a return of female mechanic zakos. I haven't seen them again since the last time in Fighters Club Online

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
This looks promising...

(1:55 - 2:53 - 6:53)

I already pre-registered for KOF All Stars via E-Mail. Caaaaaaan't wait to play it!! I also have a Japanese Google Play account to download it, which I used to play other Japanese games like Alice Gear Aegis and Granblue Fantasy

If I'm not wrong, I heard that KOG filed a trademark on a new Fighters Club game with a new logo last year. Basically a mobile remake of the game (which I've been hoping since I joined Undertow). The article is in Korean, I recommend use Google Translate to read it:
[취재] KOG, 신작 모바일 파이터스 클럽 서비스 준비 돌입?! : 헝그리앱 게임뉴스

New Fighters Club game means....new and sexier zakos, new areas, new everything. Aaaaand, the return of the waifu material tomboy mechanic girls!!! *screaming internally* Hoping to see it around this year's G-Star. I also hope that they return the super-rare brown-skinned drone operator mechanic in the game, which inspired me to make an OC based of her in AFWRPG named Janis Spencer. Even though I never found a gameplay vid with her, I wll strive to give her life and story, even for a cannon fodder. I'm already planning to make her on Honey Select too soon. Maybe I'll ask the Honey Select forum anytime to look for mechanic clothes mod so when I get my new laptop, I can already start working

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
More KOF All-Stars gameplay with a new zako revealed:

Cute white-haired tomboy combatants with vest and white midriff-baring tube top underneath (starts from 6:48). Seems there was a Beta test for the game, and I missed it since it has no news about it sadly. If I were there, I would try to discover more zakos there

slayer

Master of this Domain
More KOF All-Stars gameplay with a new zako revealed:

Cute white-haired tomboy combatants with vest and white midriff-baring tube top underneath (starts from 6:48). Seems there was a Beta test for the game, and I missed it since it has no news about it sadly. If I were there, I would try to discover more zakos there

Wow, that looks awesome. Great death animations. I can't wait to see more animations of the white haired and red haired zakos, as well as new zakos.

xwwQht5.jpg

nh2wuGh.jpg

WCiKlKf.jpg

f87oFCh.jpg

hlnvVW9.jpg

8r3YNyq.jpg

PF6H9OH.jpg

JbkFtnE.jpg

1PSdTMu.jpg

GW0M71z.jpg

MuPAIuY.jpg

1VgoTgE.jpg

KLeCsJb.jpg

qXAfx2V.jpg

JGDWZlW.jpg

cLkNWxb.jpg

cZlhfP9.jpg

3Q2JmPV.jpg

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wow, that looks awesome. Great death animations. I can't wait to see more animations of the white haired and red haired zakos, as well as new zakos.

xwwQht5.jpg

nh2wuGh.jpg

WCiKlKf.jpg

f87oFCh.jpg

hlnvVW9.jpg

8r3YNyq.jpg

PF6H9OH.jpg

JbkFtnE.jpg

1PSdTMu.jpg

GW0M71z.jpg

MuPAIuY.jpg

1VgoTgE.jpg

KLeCsJb.jpg

qXAfx2V.jpg

JGDWZlW.jpg

cLkNWxb.jpg

cZlhfP9.jpg

3Q2JmPV.jpg

Still waiting for any sign of mechanic, swimsuit or wrestler zakos... My body is ready

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone, I pass here just to tell you that for those of you who have Ps+ (on Ps4) can have for free Call of Duty: Black OPS 3, It had a lot of zako in it, well actually every ennemies in the game have is female variant , here some screen shot (of the 1st level):
Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20180626152518.jpg Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20180626171426.jpg Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20180627084433.jpg Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20180627084453.jpg Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20180627091324.jpg

and here a shitty gameplay (quick, it's just to show you guys/gals) the enemies of the first level:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.