Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

josephes

Swell Supporter
Hey guys! Check out these SF5 concept artworks of Eliza and Mary, the classic Zako duo from Final fight 2, that capcom released over at their CFN Portal webiste!!

eliza.jpg

mary_ff2.jpg

Edit:

Oh and I completely forgot to mention that they also gave Mary and Eliza profiles and a little bit of info about them that you can also find at the CFN portal. Here's an english translation of Eliza's, courtesy of one of the good folks over at Shoryuken.com:

Private Nakagawa: “She can kill her enemies with her agility and her proficiency with the knife! It seems her knife attack pattern is so irregular that it’s extremely hard to dodge.
eliza.jpg

Basic Info:

Name: Eliza
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Blood type: A
Birthday: August 5th [Suspiciously identical to Maggio…] Country of Origin: USA
Dislikes: Dirty people

Private Nakagawa: “She’s fickle and prone to pursue every new fad. She had some experience in a band, when she wanted to become a vocalist, but soon she got tired and quit. It seems she has a twin brother named Robert. She’s currently searching for a lover!”

Now here's one for Mary's profile:

Private Nakagawa: “Another sexy knife nut. She pays much attention and care to her health, in order to maintain her good looks and beautiful appearance.”

mary_ff2.jpg

Basic Info:

Name: Mary
Height: 161cm
Weight: 46kg
Blood type: B
Birthday: November 7th
Country of Origin: USA
Dislikes: Cockroaches

Private Nakagawa: “She gets along very well with her brother Leon, [Her male replacement in USA, obviously] and likes to jog along Metro City’s Bay Side area. While running, she also trains her leg strength, so her kicks become more powerful as well. She likes cleanliness, and always keeps her room tidy. When she was a little girl, she wanted to become a florist.”

Last edited:

josephes

Swell Supporter
What next? Carol from Captain Commando? Mizuki from The Punisher?

Hell yeah!!!!!!
Well I kinda doubt both of them will get SF5 concept arts, but I do believe that FF3's May will definitely get one in the future. :)

Last edited:

nagato

Club Regular
Sega spike out Final Edition, supermodel emulator. A remake is also available only for the original Xbox. You can grab these zakos and have your partner to beat them up. Not great on variety, just the bandana chicks, they are getting somewhat repetitive, not even a lousy palette swap, but you got 3 female bosses.
zako.jpg

josephes

Swell Supporter
Alright guys, the good folks over at Shoryuken.com have made an English translation of Mary's Profile from the CFN Portal website!

Private Nakagawa: “Another sexy knife nut. She pays much attention and care to her health, in order to maintain her good looks and beautiful appearance.”

mary_ff2.jpg

Basic Info:

Name: Mary
Height: 161cm
Weight: 46kg
Blood type: B
Birthday: November 7th
Country of Origin: USA
Dislikes: Cockroaches

Private Nakagawa: “She gets along very well with her brother Leon, [Her male replacement in USA, obviously] and likes to jog along Metro City’s Bay Side area. While running, she also trains her leg strength, so her kicks become more powerful as well. She likes cleanliness, and always keeps her room tidy. When she was a little girl, she wanted to become a florist.”

Last edited:

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Sega spike out Final Edition, supermodel emulator. A remake is also available only for the original Xbox. You can grab these zakos and have your partner to beat them up. Not great on variety, just the bandana chicks, they are getting somewhat repetitive, not even a lousy palette swap, but you got 3 female bosses.
View attachment 65595
wish you could emulate a 2nd player on supermodel. also a shame more people dont make videos of the xbox version as there are way more characters.

nagato

Club Regular
Here's the xbox emulation, very slow. It is strange they are having a tough time emulating x86 based console on x86 based PC!

here's one of the female boss named Norah..

Attachments

• zako10.jpg
    zako10.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 362
  • zako9.jpg
    zako9.jpg
    872.2 KB · Views: 404
  • zako8.jpg
    zako8.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 428

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
Someone has already written here about "Total Overdose".
A few days ago I found that there is a re-released version, unfortunately for PSP only.
It's called "Chili with Carnage" and is even more interesting!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Someone has already written here about "Total Overdose".
A few days ago I found that there is a re-released version, unfortunately for PSP only.
It's called "Chili with Carnage" and is even more interesting!

Nice find, too bad my psp is broken T-T
but I don't get It, are the muscle lady is consider as strong-woman or trans-woman? cause they say a lot a stuff like " he did'nt Have balls like us" and stuff so, i'm confused XD

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hello, I'm a new member here and I would like to show some zakos from an old beat 'em up MMO called Fighter's Club. Feel free to move this to the MMO thread if you feel it's wrong. Sadly, the game closed in 2015 due to multiple issues such as IP block, however it used to house alot of zakos of various kinds

My favorite would be the female mechanics. They're small (but flat-chested) tomboy mechanics wearing jumpsuits, mostly tied to their waists, exposing their sports bra inside

20110815000920_3417.jpg

There are three kinds of mechanics in the game: the common one with orange jumpsuit and dark turquoise/green hair that attacks by smacking the player with bare hands, the large redhead with yellow jumpsuit that attacks the player using a drill and the RAREST type: the tan-skinned one with blue jumpsuit that attacks the player with self-destructing drones. They're pretty easy to dispatch within a few hits

There are no videos for the blue one, but there is a video showing the common orange one and the slightly rare yellow one. Here you go:

However, the female mechanics changes as time passes. After a certain update, the mechanics' attire are changed from wearing their jumpsuits on their waists to wearing open jumpsuits. They still show their sports bra though. The dark-skinned one now wears red jumpsuit and yellow sports bra now, and the drill-wielding one gets replaced by fat men (which made me disappointed)

On the 2nd season of Fighters Club known as Hero Fighters Club, the female mechanics return again but only the common one. Now they wield and attack using monkey wrenches

Now, with the game gone, there's no more of them again. But there are some anime characters that remind me of them like Hoshino from Girl und Panzer
20160212043245.jpg

And Yuubari from Kantai Collection
B_QhGH8UoAAbF31.jpg

But they're only look-alikes. I would like to see fanarts of the mechanics though, feel free to make them. I'll make a Honey Select version of them soon

Later, I'll post the rest of Fighters Club Online's zakos. There are more of 'em so stay tuned!!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Look like there is a new Senran Kaguran, call Peach Beach Splash. It's a TPS with water gun. I see some zako in It, but don't know how much there is in the game, someone has information/pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

• El84

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.