Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Welcome to the board, please note there already is a 20-page long video game zako thread - many of the above are already posted there.
Beat-em-up/Action game Zako

I saw these God Hand videos before, so you made all the ones on youtube? They all seem to have this theme of the player always losing to the zakos.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Welcome to the board, please note there already is a 20-page long video game zako thread - many of the above are already posted there.
Beat-em-up/Action game Zako

I saw these God Hand videos before, so you made all the ones on youtube? They all seem to have this theme of the player always losing to the zakos.

Yes those are likely my videos! I post them all under the channel OTAKULIVE. There are some other channels like it, I'll be sure to go through all the threads for inspiration. I suppose I might be in the minority enjoying zako women (and woman, generally) dominating so much, but God Hand does such a great job of it. I may have to take some commissions for it when I can. If there was one game that could have a HD remake of I'd pick this one (though it looks good for a PS2 game I'd say). :wink:

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
I made a The Initial zako combo :D
URL:
It's a pity that only Pink zako had grab move, this game got potential...
Good news is they will create new game like this style and they have Sony support them,
Let's wait ~
TheInitial 2017-07-18 14-17-39-94.avi_snapshot_00.18_[2017.07.20_00.32.47].jpg

Last edited:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I made a The Initial zako combo :D
URL:
It's a pity that only Pink zako had grab move, this game got potential...
Good news is they will create new game like this style and they have Sony support them,
Let's wait ~
View attachment 64225

Good video, Mint.
Sometime a good zako is like a rare gem, you must search them in some indie games XD

It is nice that the zako has two special attacks and both are awesome. Body pummel&uppercut is painful and deals high damage. And that unblockable swift kick combo is cool. She can even block Ruri's attack in hard mode! A badass zako that is more than capable to deal with the heroine, indeed.

Hope that the game has more zako tho, or at least an upgrade of the sword girl. But we can't have everything :P

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Female zako and boss look good but the scripts are too many to get a clear view of them. Do you have character design or artwork for them?
I've researched this one for a while...
And I think there is no artwork of zakos...

nagato

Club Regular
Female zako and boss look good but the scripts are too many to get a clear view of them. Do you have character design or artwork for them?

No luck, the closest one are the life bar portraits on the bosses.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah the phone UI really hurts it. And, well, their refusal to let their sprite work be seen by shoving a million effects on the screen at all times. There's, from youtube videos I've seen, at LEAST ninjas in bikinis and succubi. But you don't get a good look at any of them.

nagato

Club Regular
Yeah the phone UI really hurts it. And, well, their refusal to let their sprite work be seen by shoving a million effects on the screen at all times. There's, from youtube videos I've seen, at LEAST ninjas in bikinis and succubi. But you don't get a good look at any of them.
Typical in many mmorpg games, pausing the game won't help. The character in the video level, it so high that it produced a stupid amount of digits for striking the enemies, The punch effects also blocks characters. Some of the special attacks allows you to have a slighter better view. The good thing about this game is you can encounter these female enemies in the earlier and lower level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.