Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
We are talking beat-em-up games, how come nobody mentioned Bikini Karate Babes? It's like Mortal Kombat, but with sexy girls and hilarious attacks like flamethrower boobs. :)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Another terrible FPS - Dark Apes - where you wake up in a hospital and find stumbling nurses with badly drawn ape heads attacking you.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Wow this game has terrible graphics, but I'd like to see a real art design of this gal. Especially kinky if one considers those orange parts of her uniform are actually her skin... :D MInd you, rather bad gameplay if it takes 5 minutes to defeat just one enemy.

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Wow this game has terrible graphics, but I'd like to see a real art design of this gal. Especially kinky if one considers those orange parts of her uniform are actually her skin... :D
Indeed. It would make a wonderful cosplay, if feasible.

MInd you, rather bad gameplay if it takes 5 minutes to defeat just one enemy.
It is the time it takes to bring her down with the basic attacks. Not the idea of the designer I suppose.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Aderblk

Swell Supporter

Ahh... if I had known a video of Eliza/Mary hasn't been posted yet, I would have gladly done it heh...
This is one of the better encounters with Eliza/Mary in the game... getting swarmed by a bunch of them on a boat in Italy while random people just passively watch in the background. Very romantic. ;)

Although Poison from the first Final Fight is one of my favorites, I wish Eliza/Mary got more love too... always liked their thigh high boots. :D

For me, I don't mind if zakos take a while to go down. When messing around with zakos in beat em up games, I generally like to set the game to the highest difficulty as it allows you to enjoy the fight with them much longer (in the context of Time Commando though, I'm not sure since I never played the game).

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
OMG THANK YOU!

Hopefully this is as good as I remember!

There's only two and the cowgirl shoots the shotguns really fast so it's hard to enjoy her animations, but it's got this real honest old school look that's hard to hate. I wish the dude did more.

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Doom 2 mod that may be of interest to some of you. This video of the mod contains an assortment of enemy anime girls, along with a few regular Doom baddies mixed in:

The player mows down numerous anime girls with the shotgun. I recognized some of the demonic looking girls using the Diablo 2 corrupt rogue voices when killed. Also found the line that was said in 1:14 of the video to be pretty funny. :)

It gets weirder as random JPop starts to play around 1:36. :D

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
Guardians Valkyrie zako :)

2213.jpg

ran

Club Regular
Gallery of female minions from Fatal Fight and Mighty Fatal Fight. The later is a remastered of the previous. Guro content should be noticed in this game.

After apocalypse, violence rules the world. The hero challenges a gang which mudered/abuse her girl friend, kills or rapes all female fighters stand in his way.

As a game featuring in ryona, the female minions' number is big, especially in late stages. With certain movement, female minions' can be knocked out with dress stripped.

They attack with whips, which can be picked by the hero.
mff036.png
mff040.png

These female ninjas attack sharply with kunai in close combat.
mff037.png
mff041.png

These female ninjas throw darts from long distance.
mff038.png
mff046.png

These young kungfu girls in pink dress use chi palm to attack from a distance.
mff044.png
mff045.png

These kungfu girls in green dress kick frequently and dodges hero's attack frequently.
mff043.png

These kungfu girls in blue dress have double kicks and agile movement.
mff039.png
mff042.png

This female ninja master can launch deadly katana attack, cast fire nippo and teleport to hero's back.
mff047.png

Last edited:

AgentAika

Swell Supporter

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Hello everyone,

I'm somewhat out of the loop on here (yay commitments) and have a lot of posts to get through. However, I thought this might be a useful thread for those of us who want to share and play more games with female enemies, whether you primarily enjoy them winning, defeat or both.

Hopefully this thread will be especially useful for finding new and great games easily. I certainly plan to revisit most of my favourite games and their fan art Etc. too. It doesn't matter if a new discovery is an old game, but is new to you. You can add detail about the female enemies in game and where to find them too if you like, the platform differences or to include relevant videos.

Over time this might function somewhat like a Zako Encyclopaedia, including all types of games from the AAA to the obscure.

P.S. It might be worth unlinking then relinking videos from YouTube or whatever without the 'http://www' to keep the thread easy to read but still clickable. As you wish.

---

Favourite Games:

Dynamite Deka / Die Hard Arcade (Arcade, Saturn, PS2 remake)
youtube.com/watch?v=CJHOhOpPueQ -original Arcade/Saturn version showing all but one enemy types-
youtube.com/watch?v=s6dho41Cjcc -PS2 remake showing all but one enemy types-

Dynamite Deka 2 / Dynamite Cop / Dynamite Cop EX Asian Dynamite (Arcade, Dreamcast)
- Numerous fairly similar enemy types throughout the game-

Fighting Force (PSX, N64, PC)
youtube.com/watch?v=yWX2NywPE-E -just one of five fairly similar enemy types-

God Hand (PS2)
youtube.com/watch?v=yx3F60LN1JU -my tribute video-
youtube.com/watch?v=HdWAJ7vG0B4 -thorough video of one enemy type-

Streets of Rage series (Genesis/Mega Drive, PC) -especially 1 and 3, plus the fan remake and various fan games-
youtube.com/watch?v=L0uL7gIYWSk -the enemy type in the 1st game-
youtube.com/watch?v=8qaMiWINz-A -an example of a fan game with a zako-

---

New Discoveries:

Zone4 (Steam) -free game-
youtube.com/watch?v=GnCuv1K9oRQ -my quick video-
youtube.com/watch?v=cwreeZzN96A -another thorough video-

---

That's my contribution for now. I'll update my post in due course. Thanks and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.