Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

MattyM1207

Writer
Spacelords on Steam

The game is highly recommended, but it is already in trouble, with fewer than 100 people online every day.The game is free. I strongly recommend that you try it.

The female enemy is an elite sniper, corresponding to three camps, the game has a CQC system, all the rich fighting animation, because it is too time-consuming, everyone has their own grabbing skills, so I only symbolic screenshots.

The protagonist's animation is very rich, such as grabbing people, and pressing on the ground to step on the head, the game needs to kill these elites in close combat to obtain resources for customs clearance.

View attachment 86319
View attachment 86320
View attachment 86321
View attachment 86311
View attachment 86315

View attachment 86312View attachment 86313View attachment 86314View attachment 86315View attachment 86316View attachment 86317View attachment 86318View attachment 86319View attachment 86320View attachment 86321View attachment 86311
Hey Spacelords is getting some love for ryona! The backbreaker in that is fantastic without the red death flash. Though it’s difficult to get a clear one spectating since folks don’t necessarily want to die in the game sooo yeah…

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I have been playing a DOS action game designed in 1997. This game is based on the Water Margin - one of the four best ancient Chinese novels. The general story is Lin Chong, a military instructor and his friends were set up by the evil supreme military official Gao Qiu and turn to revenge on him.

It contains one type of cute female zako. These girls seem to be maidservants and body guards of the evil supreme military official. They first appear in the third stage which is the boudoir where the supreme military official's son molests Lin Chong's wife in. They also appears several times later, especially the final stage. They come out massively as the last resistance, fight bravely and get slaughtered in front of their master. When the last one fall in front of the player, Gao Qiu will come to fight the player personally.
Here is the video of final moment, the two player characters are: green girl-Lin Chong's maidservant, red girl: secret character
??????????? - YouTube

They wear midriff tank tops, traditional Chinese kung fu trousers and shoes. They have different hair styles and clothe colours. They use martial arts especially kicking and fly-dagger to fight.
View attachment 6782View attachment 6783View attachment 6784View attachment 6785

As you can see from above, their bodies will not vanish after being defeated. That is why I would like to promote this game to you. This download address is
ˮ䰴«Ö®ÃºÉ½Ó¢ÃÛ ¼òÌåÖÃÎÄÓ²ÅÌ°æ-ÈüþÃÂÔØÒ³_JZ5UÂÌÉ«ÃÂÔØÕ¾

Since it all in Chinese, I will make some briefing:

Click "download now!" at the bottom of the page. Then select one of “本地下载” (but not the first one “迅雷高速下载”) and the download will start.

After installing, you can find two files in installation folder. “窗口游戏” means running the game in window. “全屏游戏” means running the game in full-screen.

Once you start the game, the game will require you to enter password. Since it has been cracked. You just need to type any 4 numbers and press "J" to enter.

For the menu, there are four options. From above to below: New Game, Load, Difficulty Set, Exit.

The control is:

move: W, S, D, A
grasp: D or A when close to an enemy
attack/confirm: J
jump: K

run: DD or AA,
defence: SS(hold)
unique attack: J+K(press at the same time)
attack backwards: J+D or J+A
charge attack: WS+J (when energy bar is full)
wake from unconsciousness: ADAD

kick: J (when jumping)
push down: K (when jumping)
throw: J or K (when grasping an enemy)

regular setting: ESC
help: F1 (but all in Chinese)
save: F2
load: F3
change resulation: F4
body vanish swith: F5 (important! if you want to see girls' bodies)
exit quickly: F10
Sorry for the necro-ing of this now 10 year old (whoa!) post, any chance you have done a sprite sheet of these zako? They look pretty detailed!

Funny that they turn grey when killed, like they are Optimus Prime. :D

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
If I'm already here for a visit again I also can show you two sexy things I found. Santa comes too late but not with empty hands (no...not what YOU think now...not this time).

Here, an American Lasergames game not in the style of all the others but more like a simple version of Lethal Enforcers. Called "Shootout at old Tucson":

The first video starts to get interesting about at 3:05, the second at 2:25. But you should check it all (and sometimes skip). Three spoiled sexy Gungirls and one in two versions. Unfortunately death-sounds that not really distinguish between men and women but...it was an early game. ;-/ I prefer the one in green. In her face you see the agony when she feels the pain, realises she is not as invincible as she thought and knows her inevitable ending has come: SAOT Chantal-8-M (1).PNG SAOT Chantal-8-M (3).PNG SAOT Chantal-8-M (4).PNG SAOT Chantal-8-M (5).PNG

More or less that simple a zako-fangame could be I would like so see. With some digitised sprites, some animations and so on... ;-/ I dont need to move; aiming and shooting is enough to get horny. ;-D

Somebody also finally posted a video about the Atari FMV-game "Cops" I was searching for for a whole while:

Bad quality of course but still more than I got before. A very sexy blonde honey-badgirl at about 9:52 and later in bigger size at about 14:48. There are four more zakos but two of them (at the pink car) you unfortunately hardly can identify. A little bit more you also see at about 20:34 and 23:10 but one is very short.

So, this was it again I think. Enjoy the shit or let it. 8-D

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
If I'm already here for a visit again I also can show you two sexy things I found. Santa comes too late but not with empty hands (no...not what YOU think now...not this time).

Here, an American Lasergames game not in the style of all the others but more like a simple version of Lethal Enforcers. Called "Shootout at old Tuscon":

The first video starts to get interesting about at 3:05, the second at 2:25. But you should check it all (and sometimes skip). Three spoiled sexy Gungirls and one in two versions. Unfortunately death-sounds that not really distinguish between men and women but...it was an early game. ;-/ I prefer the one in green. In her face you see the agony when she feels the pain, realises she is not as invincible as she thought and knows her inevitable ending has come: View attachment 146601View attachment 146602View attachment 146603View attachment 146604

More or less that simple a zako-fangame could be I would like so see. With some digitised sprites, some animations and so on... ;-/ I dont need to move; aiming and shooting is enough to get horny. ;-D

Somebody also finally posted a video about the Atari FMV-game "Cops" I was searching for for a whole while:

Bad quality of course but still more than I got before. A very sexy blonde honey-badgirl at about 9:52 and later in bigger size at about 14:48. There are four more zakos but two of them (at the pink car) you unfortunately hardly can identify.

So, this was it again I think. Enjoy the shit or let it. 8-D

Superbe find! FMV era zako are so cool
there is also the game Ground Texas 2 who had a lot of zako sadly with no voice when shot

El84

Swell Supporter
I found a new female zako.
The game is called Deathwish Enforcers.

I personally like the design very much.
It reminds me of the female zako from Sunset Riders and I think it respects it.

Deathwish Enforcers: 99 Credits mode

Sunset Riders 4 players arcade Netplay: game 2

1685304562999.png
1685304588362.png
1685304598718.png
1685304613992.png
1685304625949.png
1685304646003.png

1685304688608.png
1685304698116.png
1685304706357.png
1685304717833.png
1685304727962.png
1685304737853.png
1685304743493.png
1685304775984.png
1685304804627.png

Attachments

• 1685304758052.png
    1685304758052.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 64

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, that's totally on purpose. She's also much more common, being a regular in packs. Not as artfully placed or intelligently constructed(she doesn't taunt post throw and is common enough you can't be tricked anyway), but she's a good sprite. Looks like there's a sexy(it's got a bounce) zombie and girl motorcycle drivers, too. I wonder how easy it is to get at switch files, they tend to be the first cracked...

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Now, for the Sifu game, there's a character selection mod that you can use for previewing any zako and a all female zako mod

Sifu Character Selector
Every Female Enemies (Replace Male Model)
Do I have to be a member of Nexus Mods to download the files? Even if I change all the enemies to female, they still have weaker moves than the male enemies. There is no big female enemy, and none of the female baddies have grab attacks.
I found a new female zako.
The game is called Deathwish Enforcers.

I personally like the design very much.
It reminds me of the female zako from Sunset Riders and I think it respects it.

Deathwish Enforcers: 99 Credits mode

Sunset Riders 4 players arcade Netplay: game 2

View attachment 146637View attachment 146638View attachment 146639View attachment 146640View attachment 146641View attachment 146642

View attachment 146643View attachment 146644View attachment 146645View attachment 146646View attachment 146647View attachment 146648View attachment 146649View attachment 146651View attachment 146652

I understand the irony of discussing appearances on a fetish site, but I hate how underdressed and underpowered the female baddies are in Deathwish Enforcers compared to all the other male enemies. This game doesn't even have contact damage where the player loses health simply from touching the enemy. She can't kick the player's butt by walking into him or her. The design is good, but I can't stand useless women. Anyway, the 90s cartoon Toxic Crusaders is coming back as a beat 'em up next year. So far, there's only one female baddie at 5:15 in the video.

Last edited:

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
I understand the irony of discussing appearances on a fetish site, but I hate how underdressed and underpowered the female baddies are in this game compared to all the other male enemies. This game doesn't even have contact damage where you lose health simply from touching the enemy. The design is good, but I can't stand useless women. Anyway, the 90s cartoon Toxic Crusaders is coming back as a beat 'em up next year. So far, there's only one female baddie at 5:15 in the video.

Do you mean the Deathwish Enforcers game? Thanks to the guy who posted it too btw, it looks like it could be a fun time. What do you mean by the enemy not even having contact damage?

Also thank you for posting Toxic Crusaders, I had seen the reveal video and liked the look of it, I didn't know there was a video of gameplay out, nice to see a female zako in it too. It would be nice if they could get Wanda and Julie from the original movie in somehow, even though they probably were not in the cartoon.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Now, for the Sifu game, there's a character selection mod that you can use for previewing any zako and a all female zako mod

Sifu Character Selector
Every Female Enemies (Replace Male Model)
Do I have to be a member of Nexus Mods to download the files? Even if I could change the enemies from male to female, it doesn't change the behavior or moveset. None of the female baddies have grab attacks.
Do you mean the Deathwish Enforcers game? Thanks to the guy who posted it too btw, it looks like it could be a fun time. What do you mean by the enemy not even having contact damage?

Also thank you for posting Toxic Crusaders, I had seen the reveal video and liked the look of it, I didn't know there was a video of gameplay out, nice to see a female zako in it too. It would be nice if they could get Wanda and Julie from the original movie in somehow, even though they probably were not in the cartoon.
Contact damage is an old mechanic where the player loses health from touching the enemy. Almost every shmup has it where running into the enemy destroys your ship, and lots of platformers such as Super Mario Bros have it where touching an enemy hurts Mario. Anyway, there is a release date now for Double Dragon Gaiden - July 27, 2023; it's exactly the same trailer as before.

osw

Club Regular
Do I have to be a member of Nexus Mods to download the files? Even if I could change the enemies from male to female, it doesn't change the behavior or moveset. None of the female baddies have grab attacks.
You can use the slow download option and copy the download link from browser to Neat Download Manager. Female replaced enemies indeed don't have grab movesets.

El84

Swell Supporter
I wasn't sure where the woman on the right side of this thumbnail appears.
Does anyone know? Is she just taken from another game? B.JENET?
I have a preference for women wielding swords.

Attachments

• 1686560509310.png
    1686560509310.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 67

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I wasn't sure where the woman on the right side of this thumbnail appears.
Does anyone know? Is she just taken from another game? B.JENET?
I have a preference for women wielding swords.

I figured that the thumbnail was fake because I haven't seen any female baddies in Fallen City Brawl. One game that will have a female enemy is Toxic Crusaders on Steam. The demo lets you play the first stage which has one female enemy with a whip. Another upcoming brawler with female baddies is Double Dragon Gaiden. This tweet from the publisher has one new female enemy - a lady with a bowl cut hairstyle and green uniform who throws one stick of dynamite at the player. I don't know if she has another attack after that.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately I do know and it's not exciting news. It's a custom sprite animation made on commission. Sadly, not a character.
I am friends with the creator of that character and she is not happy to learn it's been used without permission. If you happen to have any additional information about the game that it is in, could you share it? Thank you very much.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I am friends with the creator of that character and she is not happy to learn it's been used without permission. If you happen to have any additional information about the game that it is in, could you share it? Thank you very much.
It's not in any game, it's just on a clickbait thumbnail.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Thanks, I had a suspicion it wasn't because it's only an idle animation (wouldn't do a game maker much good), but the creator wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.