Aqua from anime konosuba (1 Viewer)

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
I recently seen the anime Konosuba. And there is a character namned Aqua . I totaly gone obsessed with her as my new ryona crush.
The anime has a few vore scenes and the character often is humiliated and useless and dumb.

Aqua also has a outfit and thigh high boots and long blue hair . All that is also a huge fetish for me.

F-list - Warning

here is my profile for her on f-list. under images you can find 42 pics of Aqua. Most are of sexual theme. Just so you know.

Two pics there is of me playing as Aqua in vrchat with VR. An amazing experiance. I got to experiance getting beat up in VR as Aqua a few times. Feels amazing.

Tell me what you think of her and stuff. Love to meet and talk to likeminded.

stashar

Casual Client

Its weird. Konosuba is definitely a sexual show, but I don't have much sexual attraction to the characters. They're definitely drawn pretty cute and I like the art, but I've never had much fantasy of Aqua / Megumin / Darkness.

Its definitely a show that should attract vore (frogs were everywhere), and other fetishes (panty stealing, upskirt shots, etc. etc.). But... I dunno, I guess I was watching the show for its comedy more than anything else? Sorry to be the strange one here, but... yeah. Lol.

Of the three girls, I'd say Aqua is the cutest, but her personality is quite toxic (in a hilarious way though). Megumin is the most normal girl. They've got a fucked up party alright. Darkness is too hilarious: the party tank who enjoys getting beaten up. Darkness finds herself in the most ryona situations (on purpose!!), but I think I'm too busy laughing my ass off to think of anything else.

I mean, this show is just to hilarious. Pretty much 4 losers trying their best to stop failing so hard (despite having broken / overpowered stuff available, their fatal flaws are just comedy gold)

-------------

Darkness is the "obvious" Ryona bait, especially because she enjoys it:

-----------

If I were to pick a girl... maybe Eris? Am I weird for that pick?

Eris's alter-ego (spoilers if you haven't figured it out yet) is also quite cute.

Yup, Chris is obviously Eris, if you haven't figured out the hints (Remember the prayer: Eris pads her breasts).

Last edited:

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client

Thanks for the reply. Was fun pictures and interesting to read.

For me its the other way around. I cant really enjoy the show in a humor way , I get so much attracted by aqua and the vore and ryona situations etc. :P

I love to see Aqua in one of Darknesses ryona situations .

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I've said before but I've got two modes. A mode where I can enjoy the show as an amazing comedy like a normal person does, and a mode where I can look at it and be like, "that's kinda hot" so I got the best of both worlds here, folks! :grin::grin::grin:

Masakado12

Vivacious Visitor
Honestly, I would love to give cute girls a good beating, in a fair and square manner. Part of why I use combat sports for ryona stuff. Sometimes, certain aspects of dignity are to be respected, but victory must be gained in ryona situations, Aqua and Darkness being rather cute targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.