Any characters database manager? (1 Viewer)

KasparHauser

Potential Patron
As question says. Is there any character manager? I wanted to modify this standard 666 girls for loader by deleting most of girls. But dat speed...... it's not comfortable, if you know what a mean ;)

Thanks for help (if any)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is there any character manager?
I don't think so. There have been a few mod manager tools, but I don't remember seeing anything similar for the character roster.

I wanted to modify this standard 666 girls for loader by deleting most of girls.
The 666 girls pack has a few components:
  • a set of Loader mods (such as animtools, X-Ray, etc)
  • a very long list of vanilla imports, configured for use with moreClothing
  • a very long list of vanilla saved characters, in the form of a .sdt file which you're asked to merge into your roster
But dat speed...... it's not comfortable, if you know what a mean ;)
No, I don't. This is an English-language forum, but we have members from various nations who use different idioms (or who don't recognize English idioms at all). When you're asking for help, it's best to be direct and specific as possible. Deliberate misspellings will tend to confuse anyone who relies on automatic translation tools. In this case, I don't understand which specific "speed" problem you're concerned about.

If you're having trouble navigating the character roster (because there are too many girls inside it and finding your favorites is very slow) then yes -- culling the character roster will help. I don't know of any manager tools which could assist you with this task; you might need to manually delete them one-at-a-time.

If you're experiencing poor FPS during gameplay then you can apply some of the standard fixes (reduce graphics quality, shrink game window, disable strand shaders, etc). Some users have reported that limiting the number of moreClothing imports can improve performance.

If you're annoyed by the long startup time then you'll need to browse through the moreClothing configuration file. Identify items which you rarely (or never) use, and then disable them (by placing a semi-colon at the beginning of each unwanted configuration line). If a saved-character girl relies on one of these removed items then she will will no longer be fully usable. You can remove her from your roster for the sake of tidiness, or you can just leave her in-place (having a "damaged" character in the list doesn't actually hurt the game).

-----------------------------​

Please note that the 666 pack itself is somewhat old and hasn't been maintained recently. If you're willing to put in a few hours of effort, you could start over "fresh" with a new SDT folder. You could begin by downloading the sby Loader Pack, which should give you the most recent versions of the various Loader mods (animtools, moreClothing, etc). You could manually download any other Loader mods that you enjoy using, such as dialogueActions. Then you could browse the Undertow website and download vanilla imports (such as hairstyles and clothing) which appeal to you, acquire (or create) some interesting position files for animtools, and finally setup Character Folders for a few of your favorite girls.

The result would be much smaller than the 666 pack, but it would presumably be much more focused on your tastes. The time needed to set it up would be annoying ... but once everything is in-place the game will run faster :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.