Animtools Positions on the Loader Tab (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Maybe there's a really obvious answer to this I haven't noticed yet, but when I was using the Dva Defiled loader pack, I saw that there were animtools positions on the loader tab, as you can in the screenshot below:
1543472940376.png

How do I make it so the game loads with animtools positions on the loader tab?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Maybe there's a really obvious answer to this I haven't noticed yet, but when I was using the Dva Defiled loader pack, I saw that there were animtools positions on the loader tab, as you can in the screenshot below:
View attachment 84383
How do I make it so the game loads with animtools positions on the loader tab?

Oh, by the way, how do I go about adding these mods to moreclothingV6_9settings.txt:
-Accessories - Nose Piercing - Silver.swf
-SarahBryant Gloves.swf
-CT-PunkLeatherJacketOvertop.swf

Links to the above mods (that I could find):
Sarah Bryant Gloves
Open Leather Jacket

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Oh, by the way, how do I go about adding these mods to moreclothingV6_9settings.txt:
Adding mods to moreclothing always follow the same formula of
modname.swf=desired name ingame:type to be added>folder it should be added to

If you don't specify type it just adds all of them. If you don't specify which menu it should be added to bottoms go in the bottoms menu etc. You often want to specify since some many mods use counterintuitive types. The gloves are a body mod for instance.

There's actually a guide at the top of the settings file itself which is easy to miss since it may require some sideways scrolling depending on screensize.

Show Mod Info is a great help. Load that first and then load the mod and you'll get a message telling you which types the mod contains.

The jacket and gloves entries should look something like this.
Overtops/CT-PunkLeatherJacketOvertop.swf=Leather Jacket:CostumeOverTop>Body
SarahBryant Gloves.swf=Sarahs Gloves:Body>CostumeArmwear

With Show Mod Info and the guide in the settings file I'm sure you can figure out the piercing. If not - just reply.

As for the Animtools thing I never bothered learning how to do it even though I'm sure I've seen a guide somewhere. Awaiting someone elses answer as much as you ;-)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Adding mods to moreclothing always follow the same formula of
modname.swf=desired name ingame:type to be added>folder it should be added to

If you don't specify type it just adds all of them. If you don't specify which menu it should be added to bottoms go in the bottoms menu etc. You often want to specify since some many mods use counterintuitive types. The gloves are a body mod for instance.

There's actually a guide at the top of the settings file itself which is easy to miss since it may require some sideways scrolling depending on screensize.

Show Mod Info is a great help. Load that first and then load the mod and you'll get a message telling you which types the mod contains.

The jacket and gloves entries should look something like this.
Overtops/CT-PunkLeatherJacketOvertop.swf=Leather Jacket:CostumeOverTop>Body
SarahBryant Gloves.swf=Sarahs Gloves:Body>CostumeArmwear

With Show Mod Info and the guide in the settings file I'm sure you can figure out the piercing. If not - just reply.

As for the Animtools thing I never bothered learning how to do it even though I'm sure I've seen a guide somewhere. Awaiting someone elses answer as much as you ;-)
Danke. Much thanks for the help.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Like with moreclothing, there's a settings file for animtools, and you have to edit it to add/change positions. First you have to put the position file in the animtools_positions folder, and edit the file to point to that txt.

7bjIBZh.jpg

Here I've changed out the default positions with my own for mysterious reasons. I believe the customloadkeyX entires are the ones that'll actually show up in the loader tab, but I also make entries in the randomregisterX range because why not.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
yeah, the
customloadkeyXX=-1,mypositionname

are the entries that get put on the list
the XX is a unique number of your choice that does not conflict with others, and the -1 just indicates you are not assigning a hotkey to the position and you just want it on the list.

also, that a pretty old version of animtools

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
yeah, the
customloadkeyXX=-1,mypositionname

are the entries that get put on the list
the XX is a unique number of your choice that does not conflict with others, and the -1 just indicates you are not assigning a hotkey to the position and you just want it on the list.

also, that a pretty old version of animtools
Thanks for your answer. I just downloaded your latest version of animtools, and never realized I needed the settings file for the postions to pop up on the menu. I'm going to play with the file for bit to see what I can do (I just added one right now, actually). I'll try to keep you guys updated on my progress. Nonetheless, I wish you all a Happy Holiday, and a Happy New Year.

Oh, by the way, when you say "hotkey," does that refer to a key on my keyboard that I can press so that the game changes to that position? How do I know which XX number I type corresponds to that key?

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
there should be a showkey.swf that isincluded with the loader that shows the key number when you press something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.