animtool positions (1 Viewer)

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
You were right! :D

But I have a question...How can I erase (or move) the arm behind him?

RXvk3EO.jpg

Attachments

doggy TZ.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 3,525

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Is it possible to make an animtools position that you can load, where not only "HIM" is hidden, but also "HER"? I mean, a blank background displayed in flash.

aztlan

Casual Client
You can move both actors out of the displayed area by moving them up/down or to the side in animtools. This would leave you with a blank screen being displayed.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
aztlan said:
You can move both actors out of the displayed area by moving them up/down or to the side in animtools. This would leave you with a blank screen being displayed.

Excellent! I shall have to start experimenting with animtools from a position production perspective then.

Zan

Potential Patron
klendathu said:
Here are all my modified positions so far from Skullhammer's original animtools folder. As you can you'll observe once you open them, I was too lazy to assign a real thumbnail for each positions or to even rename the files, but the later one is to keep the positions easy to find even if the thumbnail and actual position are not the same. However, most thumbnails resemble their corresponding positions fairly well. Hopefully, you'll find some of them even better than what you expected the first time you open them.

Required mods: Modguy's Loader mod, (duh), Sby's Animtools (hurrrrr).

Recommended experience-ultraenhancing mods: Sby's AnimtoolsV12 in order to nicely get her left leg behind him for some positions (props to Sby for this awesome addition), Sby's "AutoCloseMouthV3, found here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5941.0
, Dante's "Male heads", found here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5941.0
, and Modguy's eye direction changer which you can assign with the key.sfw file found in the root folder in order to get her to look at him directly for certain positions.

All positions were set with the minimum penis size in mind, and her body size bar at around the middle. If you have any comments, questions, small requests, or need fine tuning for penis/body size settings other than mine, PM me and I'll do my best.

If the hands seem off their intended angle, or her left arm is in front of him, try setting them back and forth between "her legs" and "his legs", or restarting the loader altogether. I apologize for this, but there's nothing I can do.

Apologies in advance if I made any mistakes while listing who made what.

Hope you enjoy!

EDIT:
Image compression is a good idea.
Hey Klendathu, I love your positions, but I was wondering if you could include the furniture backgrounds in your zip, with the right and locations and names to load them properly. I managed to find some of them by going back through the thread, but I can't get them to work properly :/

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Slingerbult said:
aztlan said:

Excellent! I shall have to start experimenting with animtools from a position production perspective then.
easiest way would probably just move the camera

you can save this as a partial animtools position, thus keeping the rest of the position unchanged and only change the camera, by naming this something like 'cameramove_partial.txt'
Code:
camerax=-900

however, they can still interact while offscreen, so changing their tween start and ends would be a good thing to add, but would alter the current position
Code:
hertweenstartx=-40
hertweenstarty=270
hertweenendx=-40
hertweenendy=270
histweenstartx=420
histweenstarty=135
histweenendx=420
histweenendy=135

Max Power

Potential Patron
Some different facefuck positions I made playing around with animtools. They all work pretty well with auto, optimized for smallish bodies (1/3 into the bar) and average dick size.

I´ll take the chance to make a question, I need help with something: the one named facef dom new is supposed to be a sofa position where he sits on her chest keeping her down under his weight between his legs, so it´s not convincing that he is "behind" her layer wise. Is there any way to make him the first layer for this position?

Attachments

FaceF_she_sits.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 2,007

FaceF_domnew.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,722

Facef_bed_end.txt
3.5 KB · Views: 1,945

Facef.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,800

S

samyaza121

skullhammer do you happen to have a download link to the hair you use for most of your positions?

SantinaMonti

Potential Patron
Hey Hey ;D (My english is not the best :'( )

I´m new here but i tried to make a new animation.
aaand yeah, here i am :D I made a footjob animation or i tried to make one

I think you´ll need the loader to use this txt file, am i right?

Attachments

Footjob Update.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 1,627

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Haven't had much time with the new features yet, but there's something I started just before v5. It's based off the standard facefuck anim, but it gives the girl a comfy chair to pass out in.

Attachments

• wallbang.jpg
    wallbang.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 5,354
  • hindgrab3.jpg
    hindgrab3.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 5,723
  • desk_over_anal.jpg
    desk_over_anal.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 5,745
  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 5,430
  • seatedHJ.jpg
    seatedHJ.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 4,956
  • paizuri.jpg
    paizuri.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 5,360
  • chair_facefuck.jpg
    chair_facefuck.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 5,830
seatedHJ.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,193

desktop.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 3,083

desk_over_anal.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 3,576

hindgrab3.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,434

wallbang.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,737

paizuri.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,022

chair_facefuck.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 2,924

blumisb

Potential Patron
Nice positions!

What mods/hairs have you used fpr the pics? I really like the redhead with the sideboob shirt and the goth-girl getting banged against the wall :D

Lizoran

Potential Patron
cwking420 said:
Hey Jase,
Awesome positions, but where did you get that dread head ponytail for her? I want it, BAD!
Im pretty sure that is SClover's Kerrigan hair from starcraft just with the hair settings altered.
Here's the link: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3168.0

Phillip

Potential Patron
This question may have been answered previously, but I'm not entirely sure what to search for as my search results don't return anything.

Is it possible, when using the BreastExpansion mod with Animtools to specify which positions receive body expansion? Seems like I had it set up to work fine at one point but now not so much.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Phillip said:
This question may have been answered previously, but I'm not entirely sure what to search for as my search results don't return anything.

Is it possible, when using the BreastExpansion mod with Animtools to specify which positions receive body expansion? Seems like I had it set up to work fine at one point but now not so much.
the only breastexpansion and animtools communication is for the extra expansion from putting the penis in her according to the position type and penis depth.

Phillip

Potential Patron
sby said:
Phillip said:

the only breastexpansion and animtools communication is for the extra expansion from putting the penis in her according to the position type and penis depth.
Right, and I looked through the documentation to figure out how to change some of this. Because for some reason I'm getting a bulging belly with all position types (I'm assuming this is what I'm looking for) at the same distance relative to entering the body. Or is this the problem, something is broke?

moralmeus

Content Creator
Just playing around with animtools14. Excellent utility.

Attachments

• sec1.jpg
    sec1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 6,090
  • sec2.jpg
    sec2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5,997
  • sec3.jpg
    sec3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 6,076
legup_facefuck.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,566

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.