animtool positions (1 Viewer)

Spiralmask

Potential Patron
I have that issue with every file, unfortunately. it starts normal, and then you see the head/neck dip and curl around backwards, then she starts folding into a pretzel and leaving the screen.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Everyone who is looking for a fix to Auto Mode for Animtools:

MG said:
Animtools auto mode fix:
Code:
var lp = lProxy.createProxy(g.automaticControl, "adjustAim");
lp.hooked = false;

Would be wise to also reset currentPos to a normal value.

This is just a heads-up for those that aren't aware that there is a possible fix. For those of you that aren't much at coding, you'll have to wait for either sby to update Animtools, or for another user to input this fix as a temporary solution.

Thanks MG for the suggested fix.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
BuckWild said:

MG said:
Animtools auto mode fix:
Code:
lp.hooked = false;

This is just a heads-up for those that aren't aware that there is a possible fix. For those of you that aren't much at coding, you'll have to wait for either sby to update Animtools, or for another user to input this fix as a temporary solution.

hmm, look at that, it actually works. (gave it a 40% chance of working xD )

while writing the reply to this post, i ended up adding it, so i guess i can say that it will be up soon; in the progress of uploading v9 for people to play around with

hmahan9

Potential Patron
Didn't check the thread for a while but whoa I wasn't expecting that to ever happen! This really does change everything for all of us on autopilot 8) 8) 8) hahaha waiting eagerly and thank you

sby said:
BuckWild said:

MG said:
Animtools auto mode fix:
Code:
lp.hooked = false;

hmm, look at that, it actually works. (gave it a 40% chance of working xD )

while writing the reply to this post, i ended up adding it, so i guess i can say that it will be up soon; in the progress of uploading v9 for people to play around with

jase

Vivacious Visitor
My 1st pos, and I think the 1st v11 pos:
ATV_piledrive.jpg View attachment ATV_piledrive.txt

If you play in fullscreen like I do, I'm afraid the feet still hang off the stage. Resist reduction and vigor could use some increase; considering the pressure it puts on, it should loosen up quicker, but put a lot of stress on the girl's body.

EDIT: There's another. This interface is a whole lot easier to work with! I did both of these from scratch today, and all my previous attempts have been thrown away.

ATV_hindgrab.jpg View attachment ATV_hindgrab.txt

The feet also come off the left side of the stage, but it looks more natural in this one.

EDIT: And another:
ATV_seated.jpg View attachment ATV_seated.txt
Trying to keep the guy's upper torso out of the frame, but I couldn't zoom in any closer without cutting away too much of the y-axis, and couldn't shift any further right without it looking way too lopsided.

EDIT: And another:
ATV_TF_lick.jpg View attachment ATV_TF_lick.txt
I think the friction levels on this one are good, there's almost no starting resistance so it's easy to get to a good pace but you could also ramp that up if you wanted to abuse them.

Should I start another thread? I'm probably going to need to update some of the earlier ones after I get a better feel for resistance/vigor settings. Which forum would be the place to start it?

Last edited by a moderator:

wands

Potential Patron
Skin codes are not in position files, but to me it just looks like basic dark? Go to custom tab and change the skin to dark right?

cwking420

Potential Patron
I have discovered a solution for the magical cumming strap-on. Simply go into the settings for any position and disable the pleasure from contact. This works for any non-oral position.

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor
cwking420 said:
I have discovered a solution for the magical cumming strap-on. Simply go into the settings for any position and disable the pleasure from contact. This works for any non-oral position.
whats that?

klendathu

Potential Patron
Here are all my modified positions so far from Skullhammer's original animtools folder. As you can you'll observe once you open them, I was too lazy to assign a real thumbnail for each positions or to even rename the files, but the later one is to keep the positions easy to find even if the thumbnail and actual position are not the same. However, most thumbnails resemble their corresponding positions fairly well. Hopefully, you'll find some of them even better than what you expected the first time you open them.

Required mods: Modguy's Loader mod, (duh), Sby's Animtools (hurrrrr).

Recommended experience-ultraenhancing mods: Sby's AnimtoolsV12 in order to nicely get her left leg behind him for some positions (props to Sby for this awesome addition), Sby's "AutoCloseMouthV3, found here: , Dante's "Male heads", found here: , and Modguy's eye direction changer which you can assign with the key.sfw file found in the root folder in order to get her to look at him directly for certain positions.

All positions were set with the minimum penis size in mind, and her body size bar at around the middle. If you have any comments, questions, small requests, or need fine tuning for penis/body size settings other than mine, PM me and I'll do my best.

If the hands seem off their intended angle, or her left arm is in front of him, try setting them back and forth between "her legs" and "his legs", or restarting the loader altogether. I apologize for this, but there's nothing I can do.

Apologies in advance if I made any mistakes while listing who made what.

Hope you enjoy!

EDIT:
Image compression is a good idea.

Attachments

klendathu_Animtools_positions.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 1,517

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluey5

Potential Patron
klendathu said:
Here are all my modified positions so far from Skullhammer's original animtools folder. As you can you'll observe once you open them, I was too lazy to assign a real thumbnail for each positions or to even rename the files, but the later one is to keep the positions easy to find even if the thumbnail and actual position are not the same. However, most thumbnails resemble their corresponding positions fairly well. Hopefully, you'll find some of them even better than what you expected the first time you open them.

Required mods: Modguy's Loader mod, (duh), Sby's Animtools (hurrrrr).

Recommended experience-ultraenhancing mods: Sby's AnimtoolsV12 in order to nicely get her left leg behind him for some positions (props to Sby for this awesome addition), Sby's "AutoCloseMouthV3, found here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5941.0
, Dante's "Male heads", found here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5941.0
, and Modguy's eye direction changer which you can assign with the key.sfw file found in the root folder in order to get her to look at him directly for certain positions.

All positions were set with the minimum penis size in mind, and her body size bar at around the middle. If you have any comments, questions, small requests, or need fine tuning for penis/body size settings other than mine, PM me and I'll do my best.

If the hands seem off their intended angle, or her left arm is in front of him, try setting them back and forth between "her legs" and "his legs", or restarting the loader altogether. I apologize for this, but there's nothing I can do.

Apologies in advance if I made any mistakes while listing who made what.

Hope you enjoy!

Amazing, thanks man. ^_^

P

penycute

Futa Anal Masturbate:
Hi, I'm not sure how well this position will work with other characters so I included mine. The position requires the Make Her Cum mod for the futa to cum. If the characters hands fuck up when you tweak the settings just reload the position. Enjoy!

Attachments

Futa Anal.jpg
147.4 KB · Views: 2,315

Futa Anal Character.txt
1.2 KB · Views: 897

Futa anal.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,067

sdtuforia

Potential Patron
skullhammer said:
Your cunnilingus position is good the way it is. Yeah, the sucking tits is difficult and I couldn't add much. Good job.

Newbie here (sorry). Could you kindly point me to where I can download the cunnilingus position/mod? You talk about it in one post but I don't see a download link anywhere. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.