animtool positions (1 Viewer)

b00marrows

Potential Patron
Phillip said:
Right, and I looked through the documentation to figure out how to change some of this. Because for some reason I'm getting a bulging belly with all position types (I'm assuming this is what I'm looking for) at the same distance relative to entering the body. Or is this the problem, something is broke?
I had this issue a while back, check around for duplicate config file's. I think sby helped me and we found an extra in a mod set I was loading, deleted it and now everything is running perfectly.

MAGPIE

Potential Patron
Francais said:
Futa Anal Masturbate:
Hi, I'm not sure how well this position will work with other characters so I included mine. The position requires the Make Her Cum mod for the futa to cum. If the characters hands fuck up when you tweak the settings just reload the position. Enjoy!

cwking420

Potential Patron
MAGPIE said:
Francais said:
Futa Anal Masturbate:
Hi, I'm not sure how well this position will work with other characters so I included mine. The position requires the Make Her Cum mod for the futa to cum. If the characters hands fuck up when you tweak the settings just reload the position. Enjoy!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
cwking420 said:
MAGPIE said:
Francais said:
Futa Anal Masturbate:

bigjerry

Casual Client
Some of my positions (few are mine, few changed of posted before)

Attachments

• screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    747.6 KB · Views: 3,422
  • screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    750 KB · Views: 3,173
  • screenshot0004.png
    screenshot0004.png
    841.7 KB · Views: 3,983
  • screenshot0005.png
    screenshot0005.png
    908.7 KB · Views: 3,708

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Here's the full collection of positions I used in my Dynamic Dialogue.

There's over 60 now I think?, all of which use the new animtools features. I also think these are probably the best ones I've seen out there so far, so check 'em out.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/19f24b1fde/Fleack_Positions.zip

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
Hey guys could it be that older position versions don't work with the newest animtools? I tried the few anal scenes from the first few pages and all of them dont work as they should...

Unless there is more to it then creating a .txt file and paste the code inside?

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
Hey guys could it be that older position versions don't work with the newest animtools? I tried the few anal scenes from the first few pages and all of them dont work as they should...

Poisohm said:
Playing with Animtools... and trying to post

Sailboat.txt
index.php

What is this mod that replaces the male with this... futa girl? Nvm I think I found it http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5941.0

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Jagdpanzer 38t said:

depending on how old they are.
to allow some features that animtools used to cut out (i think around version 14), position types were introduced.
cutting them out allowed non-oral positions to work nicely, so the position type just toggles the limitations on what is cut out.
the default behavior, if not included, is to assume oral; which may cause weird things to happen if a position is not oral.

anal positions should have the line:
positiontype=3

added to it, and then they will most likely be fine

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Here's all the positions from my dialogues. 270 positions total. I feel like I should make a new thread for this, seeing how many newbies have a hard time finding this stuff. Or maybe Sby, you'd want to include these in your next bundle?

I dunno, seems like a waste to have them here in the middle of nowhere.

Download:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/cee6a1199c/Fleack_Positions.zip

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Fleack said:
I dunno, seems like a waste to have them here in the middle of nowhere.

Download:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/cee6a1199c/Fleack_Positions.zip
You could link it from your sig, then as long as you're an active poster it won't get lost in a thread.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Has anyone experimented with these page 3 numbers? The default parameters are supposed to match the internal values, but should mean that if I turn off vanilla and activate them all, it should play the same way. But they don't, so there must be a bug in implementation. I can say for certain there is one in resistive vigor that makes certain points in the animation deliver 100% vigor without exception.

Every position I dload seems to have the same feel, and it's not even close to the way the original BJ positions play. In the original, wrecking a girl with constant maximum vigor requires sustained effort on the part of the player. You don't just get it every time you brush against the mouse, it actually requires player involvement! But these positions are all the same, not only do they make hard fucking too easy, they give no control over the intensity at all. Can't be gentle sometime? Every experience has to blister the girl with friction?

I'm ranting now because since the last time I complained about this, I haven't seen any evidence that someone is trying to vary the gameplay in their positions. I may have failed to write as comprehensive a guide as these parameters should have, but at least I tried; since then, there hasn't even been discussion about it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
jase said:
i think i changed the default value for one of those resistive mutlipliers in my working version of animtools, it was set ridiculously high on default. as for people not straying from the default values or just tweaking an already made position, that is what takes the least effort for most outcome. if you want really resistive positions that require continued effort, feel free to tweak a few paramaters until you get what you like.

i know last release i made a more resistive version of doggy 6, maybe try that out and see how it plays.

also, many of those page 3 numbers used to be on page 2, but then i had to move stuff around to fix some of the new arm settings. they have been around for a while

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I think one problem is that 'disable vanilla' options are confusing to people, (Enable to disable? What? Is this thing on or off?!?!) but I doubt they consider it even that much, they just enable everything, and the redundancy makes the positions play very poorly.

But it's especially important that the defaults match the original game's, so that you have a reliable base to refer to when creating new positions. When you turn off all vanilla vigor and engage animtool's options do they play exactly the same? If not, then there could be bugs in implementation that simply aren't getting addressed due to the apathy over page three options.

EDIT:
sby said:
as for people not straying from the default values or just tweaking an already made position, that is what takes the least effort for most outcome. if you want really resistive positions that require continued effort, feel free to tweak a few paramaters until you get what you like.
The first part simply isn't true, it doesn't take the the least effort in gameplay, quite the opposite. And nothing I've said could be construed as intent to make it worse -- I can't figure out how to you came to that conclusion.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sby posts with implied context included said:
as for people (users who are making animtools positions) not straying from the default values (when making a position) or just tweaking an already made position (when making a position), that is what takes the least effort (when making a position) for most outcome (creating the desired position).

if you want really resistive positions (positions that don't hilt ((reach the end of the animation tweens)) after a couple thrusts) that require continued effort (vigorous mouse movements from left to right over periods of time), feel free to tweak a few parameters (the various resistive settings stored in an animtools position text file) until you get what you like.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Edit: NVM, figured it out myself ^^

"hookanimationtoggle=1 ;1=active, replaces the vanilla animation toggling with calls to animtools positions "ATV_defaultsdt" and "ATV_facefuck""

Hey,

After enabling animtools14 from mods

I get the following error message while changing the 2 default positions (normal/facefuck) from the vanilla menu:

"SET: ATV_facefuck.txt not found"

This only happens when I have animtools14 enabled, disabling it removes the problem.

Also noticed while the SDT is loading up with other mods it gives one error that is:

"SET: ATV_defaultsdt.txt not found"

Any idea what might be causing this?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dotar said:

"hookanimationtoggle=1 ;1=active, replaces the vanilla animation toggling with calls to animtools positions "ATV_defaultsdt" and "ATV_facefuck""

Hey,

I get the following error message while changing the 2 default positions (normal/facefuck) from the vanilla menu:

This only happens when I have animtools14 enabled, disabling it removes the problem.

Also noticed while the SDT is loading up with other mods it gives one error that is:

your animtools positions are not located in the settings folder

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
sby said:
Dotar said:

Hey,

your animtools positions are not located in the settings folder

They were, started working when I switched this from 1 to 0:

"hookanimationtoggle=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.