animtool positions (1 Viewer)

aztlan

Casual Client
Some positions - kissing, licking various parts of her anatomy (including cunnilingus), etc.

There's also a background that goes with them - as most involve her leaning back against a wall (which I believe I got from Syntax Terror)

Hopefully these will go well with Dante's HisHead Licking mod if he's able to post it! (Maybe it works with SHORT HAIRED CUNNILINGUS if you want a Lesbian mod).

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5941.0

P.S.

Feel free to improve upon them and post your alterations.

The charcode I made them for is

charName:Kami;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.95;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:85;hair:samus,1,1,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:60;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,197,64,109,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:255,167,188,1;eyebrow:normal,180,142,61,1,89,67,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1,1.2;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:anorakopen,84,0,6,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:bikini,255,167,188,1;top:none,255,167,188,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:jeans,23,46,93,1,140,202,244,1;tops:ButtonedTShirt,139,201,243,1;legwear:stripedshortsock,255,255,255,0.8,136,198,240,1;footwear:sneakers,255,167,188,1,255,255,255,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;earring:teardrop,25,47,97,1;herTan:bikini,0.39

BTW - sby - if you modify animtools to interact with HerMasturbation, I'd love it if you could set it have Her go through the orgasm steps but not need to use Her hands - for example when He's licking Her (or screwing Her or using a vibrator) - a code that could turn her pleasure rising and then reaching climax without necessarily having to use Her hands that could be toggled on off off via dialogue would be great.

Attachments

• BG.png
    BG.png
    643.3 KB · Views: 1,093
Kissing1.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,663

PussyLick.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,534

TitToPussyLick.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,223

TitLick.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,174

KissToTitLick.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,234

Kissing3.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,364

Kissing2.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,350

sby

Content Creator
Coder
aztlan said:
BTW - sby - if you modify animtools to interact with HerMasturbation, I'd love it if you could set it have Her go through the orgasm steps but not need to use Her hands - for example when He's licking Her (or screwing Her or using a vibrator) - a code that could turn her pleasure rising and then reaching climax without necessarily having to use Her hands that could be toggled on off off via dialogue would be great.
if she does not use her hands, what would indicate that she is climaxing? (visually wise?)
with femalemasterbate, she rotates her hand according to her vigour level and passout factor. it is actually mg's code that i packaged up for him. unless it does other secret things i did not realize, the hand moving is pretty much the entire mod.

aztlan

Casual Client
Maybe it's completely separate from the one you call via DA - though it looks the same. In DA it triggers a line type (orgasm), a sound, and plays an animation with her dripping when she actually climaxes (in addition to the various hand movements which may operate slightly differently). DA can also start and stop it as well as set herpleasure. What I would like is all of the above except the hands so that she could reach climax through various other means (sex, oral, toys as well as her hands).

ShineSprite

Potential Patron
Is there a way to move His arm directly? I'm trying to change up a few positions so His arm is on Her stomach's side, but I can't find an option for it or any settings that really affect the arm's position.

aztlan

Casual Client
ShineSprite said:
Is there a way to move His arm directly? I'm trying to change up a few positions so His arm is on Her stomach's side, but I can't find an option for it or any settings that really affect the arm's position.

No. It's a requested feature but is not in the current release. I believe sby has said there are issues getting it to work right. I'd certainly like to see it.

ShineSprite

Potential Patron
aztlan said:
No. It's a requested feature but is not in the current release. I believe sby has said there are issues getting it to work right. I'd certainly like to see it.

Ah, that's too bad. Thanks for the response though and I hope it happens one day.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I think I know the answer to this, but is there a way to hide or reposition his left arm, meaning the arm that doesn't grab her head? I haven't found an answer in my searching, so I'm assuming that it can't be done via animtool or dialogue actions?

aztlan

Casual Client
Left or right? His left just hangs at his side (expect for the one double handed head grab test that MG did with the loader). Animtools has the usual 3 way setting for his right (hang (often hidden behind torso), grad her head, and default to previous state.

Is there a loader mod that hides his right arm? I don't think so, but it might be possible. You could then call it with a Him clothing option in DA.

Poisohm

Potential Patron
My third post.
Are you ready for tons of cum?
The closest way to make a fall that I found...

Attachments

• Fallingpic.png
    Fallingpic.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,932
Falling.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 790

snusnumrik

Potential Patron
I'm trying to do the fuck through (by tentacles) position.

I don't understand how to make the girl open the mouth according to cock size when the cock is going backwards.

Also any way to control the mouth is welcome.

Attachments

through position.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 523

Max Power

Potential Patron
Some positions I made. All work nicely with auto mode most of the time, they work better on default penis size and smallish body for her (around 1/3 into the bar).

I need help with the last one. The idea is to load it right before the money shots after the 2 vaginal positions I upload, but for some reason the cum doesn´t appear on screen...

Attachments

Nuevo documento de texto.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 494

Himsittingsheonknees.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 955

Facefuck.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 977

Laid_on_bed_vag_legs_up.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 1,130

Laid_on_bed_vag.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 1,043

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Max Power said:
Some positions I made. All work nicely with auto mode most of the time, they work better on default penis size and smallish body for her (around 1/3 into the bar).

I need help with the last one. The idea is to load it right before the money shots after the 2 vaginal positions I upload, but for some reason the cum doesn´t appear on screen...
for some reason, if you zoom out farther than the game's intended zoom (anything less than 0.4), cum doesn't appear. still not sure why, but i haven't looked into it much.

Max Power

Potential Patron
sby said:
Max Power said:

for some reason, if you zoom out farther than the game's intended zoom (anything less than 0.4), cum doesn't appear. still not sure why, but i haven't looked into it much.

Will try that. You have no idea how much trial and error you have saved for me XD. Thanks!

Max Power

Potential Patron
A new position I made. It´s an oral position in which he´s laid down on the floor (needs a good background like sand on beach or a bed to work well, or you can add a prop, I didn´t like how it looked).

It´s nothing too special BUT I found a nice trick with his feet position to simulate he´s got his legs open and separated, and she is on her knees in that space in the middle. Looks pretty good and gives that "relax and enjoy the ride" effect.

Attachments

LaiddownBJnoprop.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 813

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Is it possible to create a position like these?

TkM6JAn.jpg

cBsA7Av.jpg

It's a (bad) photoshopped version of doggy_on_stairs.txt and maybe her hands could be on her legs :)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
You can try to just load the position you based the screenshot on and mess with the parametres a little - it's usually not that hard if it's not that far away from the effect you want :) (there's a lot of stuff and it looks intimidating at first but if you go one by one you can see what needs changing and what not to touch :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.