animtool positions (3 Viewers)

AdamGrateness

Potential Patron
Can someone help me? I tried to follow the instructions in the setup guide, but I don't have a "ModsFolder.exe" only a "Mods Folder.jar"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
my loaderpack has a copy of the windows-only modsfolder.exe.

you could use the jar, but means you have to install java

A

aber traws

Can someone figure out how to have her behind the guy jerking him off, or to edit one of the helper mods so that you have one character jerking off the person with the dick, and one giving a blowjob, or fucking

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hello! I made some new custom positions!!! Here's a rundown of each position included:

Dildo Machine
Basically the same as her going ham on a toy stuck to a wall, but instead of a wall it's a neat lil contraption made from various animtools furniture... It's not AS bad as it sounds, but I didn't have a whole lot to work with there!

Dildo Ride - works well with FemaleMasturbate!
Her position is similar to the Default position, however she takes a nice ride up n down the toy of her (your) choosing!

Doggy Bed
Doggy style position, with her leaning on a nice soft mattress!
Variants: Normal (no boob-grab, him hidden) | Boob Grab (him still hidden) | Him Visible (no boob-grab)

Futa Masturbate
A small few edits on a pre-existing position (original author unknown). Enable her pepis!

Her Masturbate - works best with FemaleMasturbate!
Similar to Dildo Ride, but with no peen and slightly less movement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Penis size must be set to the minimum smallest size!! Otherwise this will look hella weird.

Missionary Bed
Similar to a pre-existing missionary position (one where she's on a table), but now she's laying on a comfy, soft bed...
(This one needs some work but I'm not sure how to go about it myself. Feel free to go nuts in the settings)

~K

Attachments

Dildo Machine V1.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 945

Dildo Ride V3.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 921

Doggy Bed V3 - Boob Grab.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,043

Doggy Bed V3 - Visible.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 893

Doggy Bed V3.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 825

Futa Masturbate V1.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 947

Her Masturbate V5.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 909

Missionary Bed V1.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,054

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
~~~NEW~~~

Cowgirl (v1)
First attempt at a cowgirl position. Based off Dildo Ride, there's now an entire human being under there! (wow!)

Doggy Bed (vaginal!)
My Doggy Bed position in the previous post looked more geared towards anal, so, we just, dropped that bad boy a few inches. Now it goes in her PUSS.
Variants: Him visible and him not visible at all. Ghost dick, ooooOoOoOoo.......

Attachments

Cowgirl V1.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,074

Doggy Bed Vaginal V1 - Hidden.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 718

Doggy Bed Vaginal V1 - Visible.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 903

Last edited:

noobtastic

Potential Patron
Can someone figure out how to have her behind the guy jerking him off, or to edit one of the helper mods so that you have one character jerking off the person with the dick, and one giving a blowjob, or fucking

I had some of these...I made a few "Her" dominant positions, but sadly my harddrive got absolutely wrecked before I uploaded anything. Will try to remake em and upload once they're done.

I wanted to find out, has anyone been able to fix the issue you get with auto mode where the her character just spasms uncontrollably? Can that be fixed or controlled in any way? Because most of the positions I have (that I had to redownload from here) and the ones I'm trying to remake just don't work on auto mode, despite working normally if I try them manually.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
has anyone been able to fix the issue you get with auto mode where the her character just spasms uncontrollably? Can that be fixed or controlled in any way? Because most of the positions I have (that I had to redownload from here) and the ones I'm trying to remake just don't work on auto mode, despite working normally if I try them manually.

No I don't think so, auto mode is notoriously bad for animtools, however I know there is a mod to record and play back mouse movements. That might work. I forget what it was called though, maybe someone else knows.

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
No I don't think so, auto mode is notoriously bad for animtools, however I know there is a mod to record and play back mouse movements. That might work. I forget what it was called though, maybe someone else knows.
AutoMove by @Acclaim

Edit: Beside this, there have been some attempts trying to fix misbehaving girls with auto mode.

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

noobtastic

Potential Patron
Rudgar Rudgar The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow thanks, will look into those. What I usually ended up doing was tweaking the position (the motion start and end values) until the auto movement was decent on any speed. Usually resulted in me taking a few days to "finish" a position.

A few things I noticed that helped:
1) try as much as possible to have the him character do most, if not all of the movement.
This goes back to what Nameless said, I've gotten positions to work perfectly. Only positions that had her moving more gave me trouble. Also any kind of BJ position works, regardless of how badly I skew the bodies.

2) when her character does start spasmimg, usually his hand does so as well. Not the arm, just the palm, it rotates instead of actually moving in a direction. Limiting his hand motion or making it as linear as possible helped a bit.

3) take animtools out of the init mods folder and load it as a character folder instead. Once you open the loader, click the reset button before doing anything else then load animtools from the character folder mods. Can't really explain why this worked, but it did.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Rudgar Rudgar The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow thanks, will look into
3) take animtools out of the init mods folder and load it as a character folder instead. Once you open the loader, click the reset button before doing anything else then load animtools from the character folder mods. Can't really explain why this worked, but it did.
just curious, does it give the same result if animtools is the last entry in the $init mods list?
it is probably not officially documented somewhere, but since animtools hooks into so many visual things it would be a good idea to have it near the bottom.

this is how i arranged the order in my loaderpack 10:
sby_default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
;
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
Default/clearAllShortcut.swf
;
sby_default/clearlastdataV1/clearlastdataV1.swf
sby_default/hairlayerpatchV1/hairlayerpatchV1.swf
sby_default/dialogpatchV4/dialogpatchV4.swf
sby_default/vanillaarmpatchV2/vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
sby_default/leglayermoveV1/leglayermoveV1.swf
;
sby_default/autocloseeyeV3/autocloseeyeV3.swf
sby_default/autoclosemouthV5/autoclosemouthV5.swf
sby_default/breastfirmnessV3/breastfirmnessV3.swf
sby_default/charcodefilesavingV1/charcodefilesavingV1.swf
sby_default/cumRGBV2/cumRGBV2.swf
sby_default/moremoodsV1/moremoodsV1.swf
sby_default/throatcumbulgeV3/throatcumbulgeV3.swf
sby_default/superbellyV6/superbellyV6.swf
sby_default/penisrangeV6/penisrangeV6.swf
sby_default/allalphaslidersV6/allalphaslidersV6.swf
;
sby_default/animtoolsV23/source/animtoolsV23.swf
sby_default/moreclothingV6_7/moreclothingV6_7.swf
sby_default/regulaterandomV3/regulaterandomV3.swf

noobtastic

Potential Patron
just curious, does it give the same result if animtools is the last entry in the $init mods list?
it is probably not officially documented somewhere, but since animtools hooks into so many visual things it would be a good idea to have it near the bottom.

this is how i arranged the order in my loaderpack 10:
sby_default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
;
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
Default/clearAllShortcut.swf
;
sby_default/clearlastdataV1/clearlastdataV1.swf
sby_default/hairlayerpatchV1/hairlayerpatchV1.swf
sby_default/dialogpatchV4/dialogpatchV4.swf
sby_default/vanillaarmpatchV2/vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
sby_default/leglayermoveV1/leglayermoveV1.swf
;
sby_default/autocloseeyeV3/autocloseeyeV3.swf
sby_default/autoclosemouthV5/autoclosemouthV5.swf
sby_default/breastfirmnessV3/breastfirmnessV3.swf
sby_default/charcodefilesavingV1/charcodefilesavingV1.swf
sby_default/cumRGBV2/cumRGBV2.swf
sby_default/moremoodsV1/moremoodsV1.swf
sby_default/throatcumbulgeV3/throatcumbulgeV3.swf
sby_default/superbellyV6/superbellyV6.swf
sby_default/penisrangeV6/penisrangeV6.swf
sby_default/allalphaslidersV6/allalphaslidersV6.swf
;
sby_default/animtoolsV23/source/animtoolsV23.swf
sby_default/moreclothingV6_7/moreclothingV6_7.swf
sby_default/regulaterandomV3/regulaterandomV3.swf

Yup, it does. Actually it was more prevalent in that case. Since I had to redownload everything from scratch I just got your most recent loader pack and started using that, but the spasming was pretty bad. So I started on a fresh 5,45d loader and worked my way up from there. So far it's not as bad, but after a while it goes off. I've noticed it usually gets worse when you have more mods loaded in as well, which is why I started reseting the loader each time I use it. At the moment I'm bare boning it with just animtools and autohuereg. When I added in moreclothing I started having problems again.

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
I used to have this problem, the solution is a bit crude though. I let everything load through INIT, then manually load animtools in the mod tab. Since I started doing that I haven't had a single problem with spazzing. I WOULD put it at the bottom of the INIT list, however with moreclothing being strongly recommended to place at the very bottom, I don't know what the result would be. Having animtools listed after moreclothing /might/ bug up the moreclothing loading process, and having moreclothing come after animtools might bring back the spazzing.
The one thing I know for sure (from experience) is that one of the main reasons for spazzing is a result of having other mods load after animtools does. (Maybe it's INIT itself causing the issue as well?)
I haven't actually tested placing animtools very last, would you recommend that if moreclothing is involved as well?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I used to have this problem, the solution is a bit crude though. I let everything load through INIT, then manually load animtools in the mod tab. Since I started doing that I haven't had a single problem with spazzing. I WOULD put it at the bottom of the INIT list, however with moreclothing being strongly recommended to place at the very bottom, I don't know what the result would be. Having animtools listed after moreclothing /might/ bug up the moreclothing loading process, and having moreclothing come after animtools might bring back the spazzing.
The one thing I know for sure (from experience) is that one of the main reasons for spazzing is a result of having other mods load after animtools does. (Maybe it's INIT itself causing the issue as well?)
I haven't actually tested placing animtools very last, would you recommend that if moreclothing is involved as well?
since there are no clothing items in animtools (essentially nothing that is a sdt modtype), it should be fine to have it after moreclothing. i don't think it will make a difference to either mod.

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
After some testing, it looks like moreclothing is in fact affecting animtools. When loading everything I have with moreclothing disabled and animtools last on the list, it has no spazzing problems at all. When I have moreclothing enabled and animtools last to load, it seems to load animtools fully right at the beginning of moreclothing's loading stage instead of after it's done. Spazzing follows.
Not sure what else to try aside from just manually loading animtools after everything is done

sby

Content Creator
Coder
After some testing, it looks like moreclothing is in fact affecting animtools. When loading everything I have with moreclothing disabled and animtools last on the list, it has no spazzing problems at all. When I have moreclothing enabled and animtools last to load, it seems to load animtools fully right at the beginning of moreclothing's loading stage instead of after it's done. Spazzing follows.
Not sure what else to try aside from just manually loading animtools after everything is done
just curious, do you still get spazzing if you only have a few simple mods in moreclothing?
(i am curious if you have added something that could be changing stuff in the background. if you are using the debugger that could help as well)

noobtastic

Potential Patron
I tried loading things as character folder mods, including moreclothing, all with animtools being the very last one. I don't get any spazzing with normal speed on auto mode, hard still spazzes out eventually.

tickles

Content Creator
Hello everyone,

I've been working with Animtools for some time now, and I think I got the hang of it. Not sure if its "good" but...
Here are the fruits of my labor (plus Screenshots), but only a few though.

Screenshots:
Doggystyle
doggystyle V1.png

Cowgirl
cowgirl V1.png

Sitting
sitting V1.png

Carry
carry V1.png

Double Decker
double_decker V1.png

Blowjob Legspread
blowjob_legspread V1.png

Lyingdown Blowjob
lyingdown_blowjob V1.png

Also I've been working on a "small" project.
So, heads up... for what's to come :wink: - t

Attachments

doggystyle V1.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 649

carry V1.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 754

sitting V1.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 691

double_decker V1.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 677

cowgirl V1.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 603

blowjob_legspread V1.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 765

lyingdown_blowjob V1.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 746

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Please provide a link to the backgrounds in the screen shots.
Also, could you provide her bodysize - some animtools positions require (or look much better with) one size or another.

tickles

Content Creator
Please provide a link to the backgrounds in the screen shots.
Also, could you provide her bodysize - some animtools positions require (or look much better with) one size or another.

Sure! Here's the code to her bodysize and for the guy.
Code:
bodyScale:1.04625;hisPenis:1,0.74875,0.74875;balls:1,0.734
I'll also provide the background, and more information in a separate thread later on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.