animtool positions (2 Viewers)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi!
Recently discovered SDT and I've been tinkering with animtools. I have a few WIPs, but I thought I'd post the one completed position I'm happy with. I like her little subdued movements and I hope you do as well.

Attachments

• Doggie_Pillowbiter_DigitalSmutExports.jpg
    Doggie_Pillowbiter_DigitalSmutExports.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,038

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Attachment regretably not available :(
The attachment should now be available. First uploads by new members get placed in the moderation queue awaiting moderator review (prevents a LOT of spam). I'm not on the board 24x7. I approve legitimate first uploads by new members whenever I see them. After the first upload, new member uploads bypass the moderation queue.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
You can put them anywhere you want. You load them from within the game the same way you open any other file in any other program. Just make sure first that you have the loader and animtools installed. If you're not sure about that read this.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Or you can go to the loader tab and press load much like you would in any other program. The files can be put anywhere. Depending on how many mods one has one might want to put everything in the same folder.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I think what we have here is failure to communicate. I wasn't trying to be smug in the slightest. As far as me not mentioning a loader tab that's true. Instead I linked to the beginner's guide which explains what the loader is and where to get it. I don't understand how that is smug or unhelpful.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
You load them from within the game the same way you open any other file in any other program.
like you would in any other program
This is intentionally vague and unhelpful while acting like its something obvious which comes across as a little smug. I'll grant that you didn't intended it that way.
Instead I linked to the beginner's guide which explains what the loader is and where to get it.
Correct me if I'm wrong but no where in that thread does is say that any mods will populate the loader tab with options.

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
@ DPMiri: If my phrasing came across as smug that wasn't my intention. The guide I linked to will help get you started with using mods, and as I wrote initially you'll need animtools. There's a user guide included with that.

@ Nameless: No - that thread doesn't say that there will be options on the loader tab but does help you get set up and links to a loader pack. The OP (of this little off-topic discussion) joined the forum yesterday. When somebody who joined the forum yesterday asks how to use those files I estimate that practically 100% of the time the issue is they don't know they need the mods in question and practically 0% of the time the issue is they have the loader and animtools in place and can't take it from there. That may well be wrong (though I doubt it). If so it can be resolved with a follow-up question and a follow-up answer. I just think it's uncalled for with aggression for what was at worst clumsy phrasing.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Glad to hear that.

As for the issue itself it's weird. I opened them and they loaded....sort of, but the result was some seriously creepy body horror with her mouth pryed wide open (and not in some sexy way either). I tried opening them in Notepad and just saving them as .txt files and then they worked properly. If they didn't load at all for you it might not be the same issue but maybe you could try doing that all the same and see if it works.

EDIT: Terrific!

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I'm making a couple of positions for some dialogues I'm writing, and the positions are of such nature that the penis is always in her mouth. This seems to confuse the auto modes. His arm will flail wildly trying to reach for her head, and while that happens she won't move at all.

I suspect that the game is performing the "pull-off" animation where he releases her and won't grab her until she's completely off his dick, but since my position prevents her from properly disengaging, his "grab her" animation fails completely, and he does the one-armed macarena instead. When he's NOT holding her, everything seems to work fine.
Technically, the same issue still happens if I'm not using auto, but I'm already moving my mouse about to 'catch' her again at that point so it's not as annoying.

I hoped the himnotletgo mod would remedy this, but what happens instead is that his hand will still be on her head, but the game won't recognize it as such, and they will just both stand still for ages.

An example of my (WIP) position that shows this effect can be downloaded here. I also included a small dialog (requires dialogueactions) to hide/show penis to make sure it enters her mouth.

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I'm new here. I downloaded a bunch of paizuri animations but didn't find any to my liking. I took the best one and modified it. Unfortunately I don't remember which one it was so I can't give credit sorry :( The big and huge animations use superbreastV7. First post so hopefully I did it right.

Paizuri Huge.gif Paizuri Big.gif Paizuri Small.gif

Attachments

Paizuri Huge.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 284

Paizuri Big.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 358

Paizuri Small.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 405

Last edited:

FIHS

Potential Patron
Hi guys! I made my version of futa masturbation that uses hand job mechanic. His penis located in her body so you need to lower his penis size to minimum (and hide balls) so that it won't stick out of her boobs and his cum were hidden. The only issues that i couldn't fix is that she need to have medium or higher sized boobs, and that her hand isn't connected to her penis.

You can also download mod that makes her cum Make Her Cum
And autoscript if you just want to watch her do all the work AutoScript

Attachments

FutaMasturbate2.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 414

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.