animtool positions (2 Viewers)

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
The only problem I see with this is that his arm pokes through her leg. :frown:

Yeah that one is tricky cause moving her leg would throw off the position.I guess you can always hide that arm if necessary but i tried the best i could to match Skullhammers for wonderwalls request

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Made a couple of positions

Attachments

• screenshot0015.png
    screenshot0015.png
    645.7 KB · Views: 2,106
  • s2.png
    s2.png
    640.4 KB · Views: 2,006
  • s4.png
    s4.png
    743.2 KB · Views: 1,966
  • screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    671 KB · Views: 2,031
  • screenshot0020.png
    screenshot0020.png
    787.7 KB · Views: 1,899
Sorrowww_Chair_Mish.txt
2.2 KB · Views: 832

Sorrowww_CG_Couch.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 836

Sorrowww_CG_Couch2.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 758

Sorrowww_Cowgirl_HrB.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 761

Sorrowww_Big_Dipper.txt
1.9 KB · Views: 641

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Taking requests for all positions, let me know if you want something created. If you can imagine it, it might be doable

Penis_Gun

Potential Patron
those are some pretty awesome positions, i really like the wall one :D

just in case people didn't notice it in the notes, in V5 the spacebar will act like a 'push through resisitance' action when held(when concerning body-contact-resistance). makes these anal positions that much better ;D
N00b here, where do i get the aimtool itself?

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy and welcome!
N00b here, where do i get the aimtool itself?
Most mods can be found in the mod repository.
Just use the search function there to look up certain searchterms like e.g. "animtools".
You get even more precise results when you search for a certain tag that is used by the publisher of the mod.
For in this special case the search results in a long list of positions that were made for the mod before showing the mod itself, I'll avoid torturing your patience too much: there it is! :cool::smile:

Respectfully, Rudgar

Penis_Gun

Potential Patron
Ahoy and welcome!Most mods can be found in the mod repository.
Just use the search function there to look up certain searchterms like e.g. "animtools".
You get even more precise results when you search for a certain tag that is used by the publisher of the mod.
For in this special case the search results in a long list of positions that were made for the mod before showing the mod itself, I'll avoid torturing your patience too much: there it is! :cool::smile:

Respectfully, Rudgar
Thank you dearly ;)

Verynoobthx

Potential Patron
Made a new position, the guy releases the head for about .3 seconds before going back to holding every once in a while. Anyone know whats causing this?

stuntcock

Content Creator
How do I download these? Please help!
I've fixed the links in that post. But in general I should warn you that animtools position files from 2013 are probably a waste of your time. These files may be usable with the current version of the animtools mod, but they'll tend to lack important features (such as custom arm positioning) and the character tweens may not animate correctly. Most of @Cowkazoo's positions won't work, because type information is missing from the TXT file and the game will attempt to perform fellatio (instead of vaginal or anal penetration, which forms the bulk of Cowkazoo's portfolio).

You'll get better results if you start from page 20 of this thread and then move backwards, instead of starting from page 1 and moving forwards. Alternatively, you could check the <animtools> tag in order to find files which have been shared via the Downloads section of the Undertow website.

Anonymous Fakename

Potential Patron
I've fixed the links in that post. But in general I should warn you that animtools position files from 2013 are probably a waste of your time. These files may be usable with the current version of the animtools mod, but they'll tend to lack important features (such as custom arm positioning) and the character tweens may not animate correctly. Most of @Cowkazoo's positions won't work, because type information is missing from the TXT file and the game will attempt to perform fellatio (instead of vaginal or anal penetration, which forms the bulk of Cowkazoo's portfolio).

You'll get better results if you start from page 20 of this thread and then move backwards, instead of starting from page 1 and moving forwards. Alternatively, you could check the <animtools> tag in order to find files which have been shared via the Downloads section of the Undertow website.

Thanks! I have the RAR file, but how doI open it and use the stuff in it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Thanks! I have the RAR file, but how doI open it and use the stuff in it?
7zip is the recommended tool, but there are many freeware apps which will allow you to extract the contents of a RAR archive.

Please remember that the TXT files within that archive are not fully compatible with the latest version of animtools. You're free to experiment with them, but please don't complain if you find that the characters awkwardly bounce off each other instead of having sex.

If you want help remaking one of the positions that you've found then that's a different story; please feel free to post a thread and seek advice from SDT veterans. Or you could visit some of the hyperlinks in the previous post, to find recently-created position files which are compatible with the current version of the mod.

S

sambroker

Do any of you think it's possible to make a missionary leg-lock hand-holding position

edit: actually, is there a way to mod s8's doggy_kneeling_arm_held_back to make it so her right arm is holding her boobs

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
So, there's no way to force a prop into the foreground so I can hide something unwanted behind it, right?
on the end user side of things, no. i have all of the props on the same layer placed between her and the background

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
How about an invisible prop with the same properties as her body? In that it would hide the penis, and potentially increase pleasure, and so forth? Would this be impossible as a feature? I've created a number of positions now where his penis just goes straight trough her body and comes out the other side, in some cases even making it so the game doesn't think the penis is in her at all.

Iago

Content Creator
So, there's no way to force a prop into the foreground so I can hide something unwanted behind it, right?
You can do something like that (with a lot of extra work) through dialogues using SDTDialogueActions and MoreTriggers (and an image editing tool like GIMP) to load "foregrounds". Have a look at the images here: Iago's Scenarios and the shower image here: Post your SDT screenshots. I think there's also a mod to specifically load foregrounds somewhere in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.