animtool positions (4 Viewers)

karlpaws

Potential Patron
If you mean the guy's arm, I do not know how to do anything with that. It seems there is always an arm hanging around, unless the whole Him body is hidden. You can hide the other arm with the settings for Him (same place you set if he is holding her head or not) but you cannot make the holding arm vanish.

If there is a way, I'd love to know what it is. From what I can tell, that arm's position doesn't change relative to him. It will flip if you flip him, but it is always "hanging from the ceiling" it seems, and then looks really odd if you move him lower.

On a related note, does anyone have a list of the him body replacements? I know some people have done some of them, but they seem to be scattered around and my search-fu isn't good enough on this board to find them.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
karlpaws said:
On a related note, does anyone have a list of the him body replacements? I know some people have done some of them, but they seem to be scattered around and my search-fu isn't good enough on this board to find them.

My Loader Thread
superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2898.0
Synon's Imports
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2710.0
Shade's Imports
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2934.0
Mike's Mods
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3286.0
Shadow's Thread
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4053.0

Pretty sure there's more hims out there, but these are the only threads I can think of off the top of my head

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Hey karlpaws, I fixed the position. All I had to do was move them up more to the point that the hand won't show. Easy enough.

Attachments

Doggystyle3.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,221

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Bluey5 said:
Hey karlpaws, I fixed the position. All I had to do was move them up more to the point that the hand won't show. Easy enough.

Yup, if you move the "him" shoulder up to where it would be normally the body covers it up. Depending on the background you're using that works just fine. I've been a little more ambitious and created problems for myself that way.

Might need to look into this flash modding myself, see if there is a way to hide both arms, like we can the near one.

Dante said:
My Loader Thread
superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2898.0

< others >

Pretty sure there's more hims out there, but these are the only threads I can think of off the top of my head

Thanks, Dante. I have yours already bookmarked and knew about Shadow's, but had not gone though and really picked out the guys yet. The others are new to me.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
karlpaws said:
Thanks, Dante. I have yours already bookmarked and knew about Shadow's, but had not gone though and really picked out the guys yet. The others are new to me.

Yes, someone actually knows about me! ;D

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey5 said:
I knew about you shadow... :(

I know you do, but I was just being wierd. Don't take it seriously. I think you are my #1 follower right now, and in 2nd is dnaS tekcoP. So you are acknowledged and I am thinking about doing Messiah, if I don't do the Halloween challenge, and if I can get myself from playing Red Dead so much now. I am in the Cowboy stage it seems.

QuiteQuaint

Potential Patron
Hello so this is my first real post on this site! I made some positions in animtoolV8! Theres a small body, medium body, and large body type missionary possitions, if you don't have a MONSTEROUS size pee pee you can pull out to cum on her booty! his background hand is in the right place so you can use the zoom function correctly (Though you can't get too close or else you miss the whole picture!) and he can grab her head, but it looks like he has a 6 foot long arm, so i recommend just leaving it to his side. :P

http://www.mediafire.com/view/sm0do4u0hzty2u5/Missionary_V2_Large_2.txt

http://www.mediafire.com/view/7367fg0635afjvj/Missionary_V2_Medium_2.txt

http://www.mediafire.com/view/9bg9v9md9nm298q/Missionary_V2_Small_2.txt

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    330.1 KB · Views: 2,242
  • screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 1,563
  • screenshot0004.png
    screenshot0004.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 1,665

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Awesome QuiteQuaint! I've been waiting for another good Missionary position. THANKS! :D

Nevermind, I fixed this problem as Sby stated that you can't have any extra spaces...thanks.

krizalid

Casual Client
My Lolicon Positions! Enable Lolicon.swf in Loader and set bodyScale:0.75 in char code.

Attachments

• Lolicon_Mini_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Mini_Suck.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 2,500
  • Lolicon_Normal_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Normal_Suck.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 2,110
  • Lolicon_Sit_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Sit_Suck.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 2,174
  • Lolicon_Gimnastic_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Gimnastic_Suck.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 2,004
  • Lolicon_Deep_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Deep_Suck.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 3,315
  • Lolicon_Down_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Down_Suck.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 2,354
  • Lolicon_Foot_Suck.png
    Lolicon_Foot_Suck.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 2,136
Lolicon_Mini_Suck.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 1,484

Lolicon_Normal_Suck.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 1,322

Lolicon_Sit_Suck.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,167

Lolicon_Gimnastic_Suck.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,057

Lolicon_Foot_Suck.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 983

Lolicon.swf
3.7 KB · Views: 14,869

Lolicon_Deep_Suck.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,608

Lolicon_Down_Suck.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,262

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Bluey said:
Awesome QuiteQuaint! I've been waiting for another good Missionary position. THANKS! :D

I have one problem though...when I load it, I get an "Invalid" in red at the top right screen...and that usually is supposed to go away, but it stays there...and it bothers me lol.
hmm, interesting behavior; probably caused by concating null to a string and giving that to updatestatus (you must have copied the position file with some extra blank lines)
anyway, fixed for next release.

also, post above mine has some hilarious pictures, but nice to see people able to use my mods.

danx12

Potential Patron
krizalid said:
My Lolicon Positions! Enable Lolicon.swf in Loader and set bodyScale:0.75 in char code.

Interesting lol. I wish you could scale down the head a bit though. I mean no disrespect towards sby or any modder. I understand loli mods seems to be not welcome here (avoiding unwanted attention or other wise) Just though adding head scaling with sby breatexpansion mod would look better is all. (in my opinion) I don't expect it to be added for whatever reason if it's even possible. Just though i would throw that out there.

sofed

Potential Patron
Is there a way of deepthroating sounds in positions that exclude deepthroating? Can't seem to use any of these while using DS positions and such.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sofed said:
Is there a way of deepthroating sounds in positions that exclude deepthroating? Can't seem to use any of these while using DS positions and such.
there can be. right now there is some position setting for insertion and sucking noises on quick push-ins and pull-outs of body contact.

using more sound effects is certainly possible, just the matter of appropriately using them

S

skullhammer

A little something to say thank you. All hail animtools!

Attachments

• missionary_ontop_legs_down.png
    missionary_ontop_legs_down.png
    186 KB · Views: 2,037
  • stand_behind.png
    stand_behind.png
    155 KB · Views: 2,002
  • stand_behind_bent.png
    stand_behind_bent.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 2,202
  • sitting_table.png
    sitting_table.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 1,920
  • sitting_table_lean_wrap.png
    sitting_table_lean_wrap.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 1,785
  • sitting_table_lean_back.png
    sitting_table_lean_back.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 1,810
  • missionary_ontop_legs_up.png
    missionary_ontop_legs_up.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 1,862
  • cow_girl_hands_behind.png
    cow_girl_hands_behind.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 2,732
  • cowgirl_his_work_bent_over_look_down.png
    cowgirl_his_work_bent_over_look_down.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 2,363
  • cowgirl_his_work_bent_over.png
    cowgirl_his_work_bent_over.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 1,971
  • cowgirl_his_work.png
    cowgirl_his_work.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 2,046
  • missionary_heels_shoulders.png
    missionary_heels_shoulders.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 1,776
skullh_positions.zip
14 KB · Views: 5,018

S

skullhammer

Anybody have some backgrounds with tables, desks, or chairs that some of these positions could use?

There are a lot of nifty backgrounds in the forum but I think we need some furniture that are aligned with the positions created by animtools (basic, 2D, no perspective). It doesn't have to be exact as the camera panning and zooming can get things aligned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.