animtool positions (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
Patrick said:
at a glance, i see some inspiring photos.

:D the possibilities

With your tool, would it be possible to do something like: him facefuckin' her mouth if her head was sticking out of a hole in a wall or whatever; so it'd be like a reverse gloryhole, if you will.

Basically, I'm asking if you could arrange to keep her head immobile and animate him for such a scenario.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Patrick said:
Patrick said:
at a glance, i see some inspiring photos.

:D the possibilities

With your tool, would it be possible to do something like: him facefuckin' her mouth if her head was sticking out of a hole in a wall or whatever; so it'd be like a reverse gloryhole, if you will.

Basically, I'm asking if you could arrange to keep her head immobile and animate him for such a scenario.
yeah, that is pretty easy to setup.

also, does anyone want their positions to be updated and included with the collection of positions that come with animtools?

~when the thread started and there was only a few shared, i added them to the collection as they popped up cause i threw them in the same folder as mine, but i really should have checked if people wanted them in there. since i now keep my positions in the settings folder and there is also a good number of them in there, i haven't been throwing the downloaded stuff along with mine.

but if people wouldn't mind having theirs shared, i will add them and then when i do my mass position file update.
then more positions for everyone :D

Patrice

Content Creator
Getting around to checking out the animation editor animtooleditV3 - Nice work man!! ;D It's not as complicated as I thought (but I'm just messing w/ the positions right now, actually). Given all the added mobility for positioning, I'm tempted to do a remix of squad mod. I don't see controls to rotate the feet though ie: ankle angle rotate. Is that because the feet and are draw together with legs? I think that's the way it was last time I checked.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Patrick said:
Getting around to checking out the animation editor animtooleditV3 - Nice work man!! ;D It's not as complicated as I thought (but I'm just messing w/ the positions right now, actually). Given all the added mobility for positioning, I'm tempted to do a remix of squad mod. I don't see controls to rotate the feet though ie: ankle angle rotate. Is that because the feet and are draw together with legs? I think that's the way it was last time I checked.
as far as i know, the feet are attached.

also, use animtools V5, it has more capabilities.
why do people keep downloading the old versions...?

Patrice

Content Creator
I dunno. I was looking for a way to control eye movement. Next thing I knew... I had downloaded the V3 file. Where is the V5 file anyways? I have troubles reading ::)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i tweaked the main post here to be more relevant and has a link to my loader imports thread.
i could post a direct link here, but i prefer to keep all links in my thread for update and control purposes.

randomdude123

Vivacious Visitor
Slave position, Girl sucking on a Guy sitting good for boss x secretary dialogues wonder if someone would do a background whit a couch or chair for the "him"
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

slave.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 3,444

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Grandhand said:
when I try to load this with loader I get missing animtoolsV5settings.txt error but I have the file.
this is not the place to ask that, but here is the answer:
put the animtools setting file in the loader's 'Settings' folder.
you should put your position files in there as well if you plan to use the dialog/hotkey loading

H.A.C.K.

Vivacious Visitor
jalopi said:
EliteHunter said:
I'm having a problem with repositioning.When i try to load doggystyle position doesn't matter which one is it guy glitches through everything

I don't know if i'm doing anything wrong and i need help
I'm using this ATV4doggy3.txt in the pictures which comes with animtools v4 download i tried some other peoples doggystyles too but it's the same thing :(
Pls help i want doggy :'(

Make sure your copy of the loader is recent; I had this same problem until I updated mine to version 5.22

I have this very same problem. I have downloaded the latest loader 5.22 and animtools v5, but still no change. BTW Im a mac user, that may have something to do with it.

P

pooballus

Forgive my ignorance, but how does this toolset work with outfits and clothing mods? Do the models tend to look a little... disjointed?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
pooballus said:
Forgive my ignorance, but how does this toolset work with outfits and clothing mods? Do the models tend to look a little... disjointed?
as far as what i have seen, most look fine. it really depends on how extreme the angles on a position are.

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
Zip attached here: View attachment Cowkazoo.rar
Here are the positions I've come up with so far:
Advanced Maneuver
AdvancedManeuver.jpg
Cowgirl Hands on Tits
CowgirlHoT.jpg
Cowgirl Hands on Knees
CowgirlKnees.jpg
Cowgirl Lean
CowgirlLean.jpg
Downward Facing Dog
DownwardFacingDog.jpg
HangingSlave1
HangingSlave1.jpg
Hanging Slave1 Hands on Tits
HangingSlave1HoT.jpg
Hanging Slave2
HangingSlave2.jpg
Hanging Slave3
HangingSlave3.jpg
Hanging Slave4
HangingSlave4.jpg
Hanging Slave5
HangingSlave5.jpg
Missionary Bridge
MissionaryBridge.jpg
Missionary Downward
MissionaryDownward.jpg
Piledriver1
Piledriver1.jpg
Piledriver1 Hands on Tits
Piledriver1HoT.jpg
Piledriver2
Piledriver2.jpg
Reverse Cowgirl Roof
ReverseCowgirlRoof.jpg
Reverse Cowgirl Wall
ReverseCowgirlWall.jpg
Reverse Cowkazoo
ReverseCowkazoo.jpg
Spidergirl1
Spidergirl1.jpg
Spidergirl2
Spidergirl2.jpg
Spidergirl3
Spidergirl3.jpg
Spidergirl4
Spidergirl4.jpg
Spiderman1
Spiderman1.jpg
Spiderman1 Hands on Tits
Spiderman1HoT.jpg
Spiderman2
Spiderman2.jpg

Hope you like them! Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zielman

Content Creator
Wow, Cowkazoo, great job, really nice positions. Some of them are quite buggy, though:

Satisfaction does not rise in Advanced Maneuver, any Cowgirl, Hanging Slaves 2-4, Missionaries, Piledrivers, Spidergirl 3 and Spiderman 2.
In Missionary Downwards his hip moves a bit too far into her in my opinion (with him hidden works well, though).
In Piledriver 2 and Downward Facing Doggy penis looks a bit off, during movement it slips through at some point.
She makes deepthroat sounds during some of the sex positions.

Other than that, excellent job. I especially like hanging slave ones, nice touch. :D

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
@ cowkazoo -
Holy crap those are awesome, thanks! Super-Heroines are a perfect choice for alternate positions as they can do things most can't, eh? And those Misty shots are phenomenal...and I didn't even particularly like her (until now)!

@ jetstorm -
Pretty cool, man. Could you should post screenshots and a zip for your positions? You gotta sell it, eh?

Can't wait to try out the "Tit Fuck & Suck" though. Hmm, Bellows (Gargantia), Lulu (FFX), Misato (Eva), Sugu/Lyfa (SAO), or Syx should work nicely with it. Thanks!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the bluffalo said:
Hmm, the titfuck and suck does not seem to work for me, half the dick turns half invisible when you get it in her mouth.

hair gets glitched out too, but thats not too big of a deal
try using my penisrange mod with animtools. it comes with a tweaked penismask function. the mods should really go hand in hand because the newest versions of penisrange were created to directly and better support the angles/movements from animtools.

the bluffalo

Potential Patron
sby said:
the bluffalo said:
Hmm, the titfuck and suck does not seem to work for me, half the dick turns half invisible when you get it in her mouth.

hair gets glitched out too, but thats not too big of a deal
try using my penisrange mod with animtools. it comes with a tweaked penismask function. the mods should really go hand in hand because the newest versions of penisrange were created to directly and better support the angles/movements from animtools.

Yeah, that mod did help out :). Now i just need to wait for more people to post more cool positions ;D.

animtools is ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.