animtool positions (2 Viewers)

Syke

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I picked up sdt a few days ago and while browsing for mods I noticed that Faceless had made a tentacle mod that is out of date. Feeling like tentacles, however, I made a few custom positions in animtools to work with the mod. I thought I'd share them, since I noticed a few people asking for this sort of thing.

Since the tentacle mod is outdated, the positions have to be specially made to work with it. Here's some screenshots.

Attachments

• tent underneath preview 1.jpg
    tent underneath preview 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,644
  • tent upside down WIP preview 2.jpg
    tent upside down WIP preview 2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,680
  • tent upside down WIP preview 1.jpg
    tent upside down WIP preview 1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,431
  • tent underneath preview 2.jpg
    tent underneath preview 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2,817
  • tent back 2 preview 1.jpg
    tent back 2 preview 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,282
  • tent back 2 preview 2.jpg
    tent back 2 preview 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2,195
  • tent back 2 preview 2 WITH PENISRANGE.jpg
    tent back 2 preview 2 WITH PENISRANGE.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 2,175
  • tent back preview.jpg
    tent back preview.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,154
  • tent back preview 2.jpg
    tent back preview 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,136
  • tent look up preview.jpg
    tent look up preview.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,483
  • tent look up preview 2.jpg
    tent look up preview 2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,221
tent underneath.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 2,638

tent back.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 2,206

tent upside down WIP.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 2,218

tentacles.swf
15.8 KB · Views: 2,328

tent look up.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,912

tent back 2.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,269

tent look up.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 2,040

tent back 2.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,991

Tio Guy

Potential Patron
Hey there!
Y'know, these aren't half bad! You should probably post them in the animtools positions thread for completeness etc.

There are just a couple of issues with them I noticed:

In the "tent back" position, pushing it in deep causes the other end of the tentacle to swing around and appear on screen which looks a bit odd. I've not played with animtools yet so I don't know if the path of that can be altered a little?

In the "tent look up" position the tentacle isn't getting masked when it goes in her mouth, the tip vanishes but the rest flails in and out of her chin...poor girl o.o

And obviously some slightly wierd gravity but that's expected to an extent.

Other than those issues, these work really well, particularly the "tent underneath" one. Holding space to overcome resistance seems to make the tentacle "force" itself inside quite quickly rather than slide in slowly which is a nice tentacly effect.

Nice work overall dude!

Syke

Potential Patron
Yeah, a couple of them were works in progress, thought I'd see if anyone's interested in them.
Thought I'd fixed "look up", I'll have a look at it thanks. And yeah, hitting space on "underneath" is probably the best thing I've posted.

If anyone wants, I can work on improving these ones, maybe take a few requests if you can't be arsed fiddling with animtools, feel free to ask.

EDIT: well, i think "look up" is fixed as much as can be, there's still a clip now and then thanks to the way the tentacle wiggles, and "back 1" isn't great, it was my first try actually. I don't think I'll try to fix it since I was planning on redoing it from scratch to get the gravity right.

Oh, and play the oral ones with throat bulge set to max, I made the animations with the extra bulge in mind and it improves them a fair bit.

Glad you enjoyed some of it.

wataru29

Potential Patron
I am having problems with the tentacles.swf file.

I loaded up animtoolV6 and V7 after putting the animtoolsV6 file in the same file as loader.swf for SDT 5.21c, and the tentacles won't appear. I tried other swf files and they worked fine.

Please help. I really liked the positions you made.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
wataru29 said:
I am having problems with the tentacles.swf file.

I loaded up animtoolV6 and V7 after putting the animtoolsV6 file in the same file as loader.swf for SDT 5.21c, and the tentacles won't appear. I tried other swf files and they worked fine.

Please help. I really liked the positions you made.
you should put mods in a character folder. the only reason a copy of animtools is placed in the root folder is run it as itself in edit mode, and edit mode needs the SDT.swf file. there are guides included with the loader, threads posted around the forum (probably help section), and tutorial videos in my thread to setup character folders and such.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I've been playing around with the coordinates, zoom settings, camera location and such....

What kind of units are the numbers using? How does zoom change the units used?

I was thinking that with some backgrounds, with more going on, we could either shrink the player-actors or move them to the side a little bit, to expose the background... or put "Him" in/on the wall for a variety of dildo-with-suction-cup, gloryhole-from-the-inside looks, or using the background image and a stationary "Him" to let her work on a guy either sitting or standing and being serviced with her doing all the work.

So.. does anyone know where SDT puts the "0" location or how things move when the zoom changes?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
karlpaws said:
I've been playing around with the coordinates, zoom settings, camera location and such....

What kind of units are the numbers using? How does zoom change the units used?

I was thinking that with some backgrounds, with more going on, we could either shrink the player-actors or move them to the side a little bit, to expose the background... or put "Him" in/on the wall for a variety of dildo-with-suction-cup, gloryhole-from-the-inside looks, or using the background image and a stationary "Him" to let her work on a guy either sitting or standing and being serviced with her doing all the work.

So.. does anyone know where SDT puts the "0" location or how things move when the zoom changes?

units are in pixels
camerx, cameray are the coordinates that the camera is placed.
(0,0) is top left corner, pretty common for games. goes like this:

(0,0) - - - - > increasing x
|
|
V
increasing y

camera zoom is scale

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I thought that 0,0 would be in a corner, or the center. It is not in the corner though, as this bit from your default set shows, with hertweenstartx as negative.

camerax=290
cameray=50
zoom=0.4
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=-40
hertweenstarty=270

sby

Content Creator
Coder
karlpaws said:
the coordinates are relative to their container.
objects are placed on movieclips, and those movieclips may have their own coordinates on the global scene.

so a button placed on the main scene can have the coordinates (20,30), and then a textfield placed on the button can be (5,5).
the global coordinate of the button is (25,35).

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Ah. That would explain some of the confusion I had.

Made a background on the old 700x600 size with lines from corner to corner, top to bottom, side to side so I could try and move things around and get a feel for the grid.

I think the usual 0,0 position is center top. Any X position to the left side is a negative, any to the right is positive. Almost any Y pos will be positive, unless you're very close to the top, and trying to place it in the animtools info area.

Zoom also seems to expand the grid out from a central point. I made three position files with just zoom= in them, loaded 0.4, made a screenshot, loaded that as the background, loaded 0.3, screenshot, loaded, and then loaded 0.2. The image looked like a hall of mirrors illusion which I can upload if anyone wants it (and cannot recreate it).

It looks like by moving the camera position and only adjusting the zoom when really needed I can put the actors where I need them on the background. All I need are images that line up with motions I can re-create.

V

Velkenson

randomdude123 said:
sby add cum dripping while cumming inside and dialogue compatibility and you will be god!

I'm pretty sure someone has already made mods like that, you just need to kinda Frankestein them together to get that result.

krinte

Potential Patron
I've been trying to get this position, with the ass higher up and her face and chest lower, but I have no idea how to use the animtools at all so...Yeah. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 41faa8887d8e04ae47b1450e84b3ce54.jpg
    41faa8887d8e04ae47b1450e84b3ce54.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 3,484

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
krinte said:
I've been trying to get this position, with the ass higher up and her face and chest lower, but I have no idea how to use the animtools at all so...Yeah. Can anyone help?

I have been planning on doing it, thanks for reminding me ;).

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I had one that might work better with tweaking, but for me to do it any better I'd need more rigging points or something.
Code:
camerax=240
cameray=-100
zoom=0.4
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=657.5
hertweenstarty=1440
hertweenendx=735
hertweenendy=1480
histweenstartx=-502.15
histweenstarty=782.05
histweenendx=-17.5
histweenendy=1000
leftfootx=-675
leftfooty=1517.5
rightfootx=-627.5
rightfooty=1525
torsox=102.5
torsoy=1630
histweenstartskewx=0
histweenstartskewy=0
histweenendskewx=0
histweenendskewy=0
histweenstartang=0.506145483158129
histweenendangle=0.1745329251994329
hertweenstartang=0.6806784081182427
hertweenendangle=0.680678409236485
torsominang=-27.11592653531826
torsoikoffsetang=2.036404689760683
torsoendrotationangle=-3
torsoanglemodifier=21.31000000000003
torsomindistance=164
torsodistancemultiplier=39
armpostypeleft=1
armpostyperight=1
armposx=632.6
armposy=1642.6
armpos2x=632.6
armpos2y=1642.6
handangler=-143.39999999999998
handanglel=-142
handrontit=0
handlontit=0
handrinverted=0
handlinverted=0
himhidden=1
himreversed=1
himflipped=0
setpenisoutbehind=1
anglepeniswhenreversed=1
bodycontactsounds=1
hidestrandsinbodycontact=1
adjustspeedinbodycontact=0
pleasurefromcontact=1
pleasurefromcontactmult=1
changegravityforstrands=1
angledgravity=2
resistancewithbodycontact=1
resistancestartingdistance=15
startingresistance=4
minresistance=-0.01
movementresistancemult=6
resistoverriderate=0.01
resistoverridereturnrate=0.2
resistoverridemax=200
resistnormalizerate=0.002
resistdecreaserate=0.001
userightclosehand=0
useleftclosehand=0
spaceholdresist=1
enablelicking=0
hisarmfree=1

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Here is something I started working on, as my own "there isn't a head on the guy" thing. The mods for the guy might be able to add a head, and I haven't looked through the mods enough to know where the mods for guy are, but using my own images kinda took off, but I do not have any others really ready yet.

Any opinions on this? I have both a animtools position file and a background with "him" built in. The position file should hide him, and keeps him stationary to avoid placement issues.

Attachments

• BG.png
    BG.png
    836.7 KB · Views: 3,001
animtoolscharposition.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 590

Bluey5

Potential Patron
This is an great idea karl! Add some human pics, and this would be perfect for me!

Oh and that face down ass up position is on a great start!

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Haven't found as many side on human shots that I like yet. Matching the art style of the her model I think is necessary, less so for the BG.

What would you like to see changed on the position? Something more in one direction or another, change in motion?

Bluey5

Potential Patron
The position is perfect! It's just maybe the arm could be more improved so maybe it could look like a head or have it completely gone so there isn't just a floating hand there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.