animtool positions (2 Viewers)

JetStorm

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Pretty cool, man. Could you should post screenshots and a zip for your positions? You gotta sell it, eh?

Believe me, I'm trying. It's as if the system is deliberately blocking my attempts to post my attachments...
EDIT: Finally got it!

zzaapp002 said:
Can't wait to try out the "Tit Fuck & Suck" though. Hmm, Bellows (Gargantia), Lulu (FFX), Misato (Eva), Sugu/Lyfa (SAO), or Syx should work nicely with it. Thanks!

Yeah, you and me both. For best results, use girls with larger breasts. =D

S

spaceodin

Followed the video but I still couldn't get the files to load. F2 didn't work and I couldn't find any other button that would activate the load menu. I am also very terrible with this kind of stuff.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
These are some positions that I made. They are also included in my import thread, and if I make more, they will only be posted there. Have fun with my positions. ;D

animtool positions

on all fours (can be used in mirrored and reg. mode)
[attachimg=1]

Here it is
[attachurl=2]

grabing butt Horizontal (use facefuck mode before loading this)
[attachimg=3]

Here it is
[attachurl=4]

grabing butt in standard position (doesn't load right in facefuck)
[attachimg=5]

here it is
[attachurl=6]

Grabbing butt (frieza) reg. doesn't load right when you use frieza from Dante
[attachimg=7]

here it is
[attachurl=8]

This is what happens when I load it with the previous position
[attachimg=9]
never mind I must have loaded it wrong before, but well at least you have a pic of Freiza ;D

Pinned her
[attachimg=10]

here it is
[attachurl=11]

her on back and getting fucked (doesn't work with throat fuck)
[attachimg=12]

Here it is
[attachurl=13]

More on the way ;D ??? ::) 8)

If you want to see what I am doing next, please visit my import thread.

Attachments

• all fours.png
    all fours.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 14,228
  • laying down anal screenshot.png
    laying down anal screenshot.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 14,085
  • laying down.png
    laying down.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 14,024
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 13,696
  • grabing butt Frieza.png
    grabing butt Frieza.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 13,692
  • holding butt reg.png
    holding butt reg.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 13,819
  • grab butt.png
    grab butt.png
    165 KB · Views: 13,900
anal lying down.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,848

laying down 2.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 1,226

holging butt(reg) frieza.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 466

holging butt(reg).txt
1.4 KB · Views: 1,061

holding butt.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 1,081

all fours(actual).txt
1.4 KB · Views: 2,335

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
One With The Shadows said:
To whoever gave me my first Karma, Thanks a million. I hope you are the one of many. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go to "Profile" and on the left side of the screen click "Who changed my karma"

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
Does anyone else get the glitch where after the animation goes for awhile then her head/neck starts spazzing and going through her? Then most of her body starts spazzing aswell. I mean during Auto on any setting.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
CaptainOwl said:
Does anyone else get the glitch where after the animation goes for awhile then her head/neck starts spazzing and going through her? Then most of her body starts spazzing aswell. I mean during Auto on any setting.
yup, this is known. which is why i included a 'recording.txt' with animtools so you can playback the recording to act like the 'auto' mode. see loader notes about enabling auto keys and playback. (they are set in the shorcuts.txt file)

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
sby said:
CaptainOwl said:
yup, this is known. which is why i included a 'recording.txt' with animtools so you can playback the recording to act like the 'auto' mode. see loader notes about enabling auto keys and playback. (they are set in the shorcuts.txt file)
Thanks. It seems to start off pretty slow but kinda picks up after awhile.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
CaptainOwl said:
sby said:
CaptainOwl said:
Thanks. It seems to start off pretty slow but kinda picks up after awhile.
you can make your own auto recording using the recorder.swf if you want something faster/different ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator
sby said:
you can make your own auto recording using the recorder.swf if you want something faster/different ;)

Pro mode: Write a mod that loads in recording files and swaps between them when conditions are met.
Closest thing you'd get to custom auto.

Apexmetal

Potential Patron
Hi Sby, first a big thank you for Animtools, it is beyond awesome. Second, regarding the recorder, is it at all possible to use the recorder with any custom positions? Loading the swf as itself in standalone gives only the standard position to work with and I would like to try some custom positions with the recorder, namely some doggy positions. Perhaps I am missing something right in front of my eyes? All in all, Thank you.

Cheers

p.s Will post some custom positions soon too.

ModGuy

Content Creator
^Pro mode:

Write a loader mod to record.
Map it to user defined keys.

Edit:

In other words, allow me to remove Recorder.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
ModGuy said:
^Pro mode:

Write a loader mod to record.
Map it to user defined keys.

Edit:

In other words, allow me to remove Recorder.
i was actually wondering when i first used the recorder why it wasn't some add-on thing that recorded mouse movements while playing the game. considering how convenient it would be to see what you are recording as you are doing it.
(don' know if i used the recorder correctly, but when i start recording sdt no longer gets mouse inputs. so i kind of recorded blindly xD )

also lol about converting everything to a loader mod xD . . .maybe the checker should also be a mod that pops up a message of what kind of mod you loaded when you load it (would actually be a nice feature for people with messy sdt folders trying to clean them up)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
SDTfinder said:
how to load the position file automatically (to load with mods)?
next version has it implemented, not available to public yet

"Expect in next release"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.