animtool positions (4 Viewers)

S

skullhammer

Nice backgrounds - keep up the good work. Thank you.

We all know that the hottest babes are in the high energy physics classroom ;)

karlpaws

Potential Patron
That was just the one I thought was simplest to do. If you want to look over some of the other background threads and point out which couple you like, I can see what I can do about adding chairs or tables.

S

skullhammer

Attachments

• doggy_kneeling_her_work.png
    doggy_kneeling_her_work.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 2,188
  • squatting_blowjob.png
    squatting_blowjob.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,952
  • standing_behind_against_wall.png
    standing_behind_against_wall.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,902
  • standing_behind_booster_seat.png
    standing_behind_booster_seat.png
    162 KB · Views: 1,584
  • standing_bent_over_chair.png
    standing_bent_over_chair.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,521
  • standing_lean_back.png
    standing_lean_back.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 2,040
  • standing_underneath_lick.png
    standing_underneath_lick.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,500
  • sitting_bridge.png
    sitting_bridge.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 1,495
  • kneeling_handjob(1).png
    kneeling_handjob(1).png
    174 KB · Views: 1,877
  • kneeling_handjob.png
    kneeling_handjob.png
    174 KB · Views: 1,670
  • kneeling_lotus.png
    kneeling_lotus.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 2,098
  • sitting_blowjob.png
    sitting_blowjob.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,821
  • prison_guard.png
    prison_guard.png
    175 KB · Views: 2,026
squatting_blowjob.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,930

standing_behind_against_wall.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 2,167

standing_behind_booster_seat.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,411

standing_bent_over_chair.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,448

standing_lean_back.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 2,635

standing_underneath_lick.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,851

sitting_bridge.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,213

doggy_kneeling_her_work.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 2,052

kneeling_bridge.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,261

kneeling_handjob(1).txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,385

kneeling_handjob.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,391

sitting_blowjob.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,620

prison_guard.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,783

kneeling_lotus.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,938

S

skullhammer

karlpaws said:
If you want to look over some of the other background threads and point out which couple you like, I can see what I can do about adding chairs or tables.

Maybe the higher priority would be to build a collection of furniture that can be placed anywhere in any background. These pieces of furniture could be published separately and then anyone could edit them into any background of their choosing. The pieces that come to mind are:

sofa
bed
classroom chair (check)
classroom desk (check)
office desk
dining room table
wood/rustic table (for cabins, basements, etc.)
tile bench (showers, sauna)

I am trying to think of a flexible way as there is a huge number of combinations (furniture x location x size x background).

The ultimate solution would be a mod where a user could choose a piece of furniture (vector graphics?) and it's location and size and the mod would place it over the background but behind the characters.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I am slowly building a collection of "things" to put in backgrounds. Mostly I have extra people but I am starting to collect other furniture, as part of my own idea on doing positions. I just haven't had much luck getting the figures where I want them with the movement I wanted and determined that what I want probably cannot be done.

Your ultimate solution would be nice, but I think the only way to manage it would be through mods. And you'd need a diff mod for each location and size combo. Easier to make a position, load your plain background, swap to an image editor and pop in your object, save, and go from there.

I may need to figure out which image host to use, make an account and a gallery so people can pick and choose.

S

skullhammer

karlpaws said:
I am slowly building a collection of "things" to put in backgrounds.

I used a couple of your classroom backgrounds to create the latest positions (see "bent over chair") and they work great. Can't wait to see the rest.

karlpaws said:
And you'd need a diff mod for each location and size combo.

You mean a different settings file for each scenario but just one mod. Maybe a settings file with sections for each graphic to load into the scene:

path_to_graphic="../../"
positionx=
positiony=
width=
height=
reverse=

(or maybe scalex and scaley instead of width and height)

The camera mod does give some flexibility to fine tune the character placement so a user would just need a few settings files for each piece of furniture to get the furniture in the general location and direction.

But you have a good point in that if someone is knowledgeable enough to use the loader, etc. then they can probably use a graphics editor to paste graphics in.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Oh... maybe something like the hairs are done? I really don't know much about the mechanics of the Loader so I'm not sure how that works... or if other elements could be done the same way.

With what someone did with shoes, making a cooking pot the girl sat in, maybe something similar could be done, but I have no idea.

Not so much anyone using the loader, but anyone using Animtools to make a new position. They would be responsible for making the background and fitting their position on it. Anyone else just using the position would also just use the changed background too.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
karlpaws said:
I am slowly building a collection of "things" to put in backgrounds. Mostly I have extra people but I am starting to collect other furniture, as part of my own idea on doing positions. I just haven't had much luck getting the figures where I want them with the movement I wanted and determined that what I want probably cannot be done.

if you happen to have flash cs5 or cs6 project with a table or chair that is drawn in flash (not an imported graphic), send it my way and i will see if i can easily add furniture positioning with animtools. i might not get around to trying it out until next week though due to lots of stuff going down in the next 5 days.

edit - i imagine another button page with controls to enable a table,chair, what not. then set the x,y position, rotation, and scale

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I do not have any flash tools or creation experience. Otherwise I might have torn apart something else by now to see if there were options there.

hmahan9

Potential Patron
Patrick said:
Patrick said:
at a glance, i see some inspiring photos.

:D the possibilities

With your tool, would it be possible to do something like: him facefuckin' her mouth if her head was sticking out of a hole in a wall or whatever; so it'd be like a reverse gloryhole, if you will.

Basically, I'm asking if you could arrange to keep her head immobile and animate him for such a scenario.

I'd very much like to see something like that too, hole in a wall or stocks/pillory, anything of that sort

Bluey5

Potential Patron
skullhammer, there are male heads now! So that means...you are the best animtools position creator here! All thanks to Dante of course.

S

skullhammer

Attachments

• std_bg3_chair_left.png
    std_bg3_chair_left.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 1,892
  • std_bg3_chair_ottoman.png
    std_bg3_chair_ottoman.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 1,929
  • std_bg3_couch.png
    std_bg3_couch.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 2,069
  • sitting_tit_face2.png
    sitting_tit_face2.png
    167 KB · Views: 1,903
  • sitting_tit_face.png
    sitting_tit_face.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 2,378
  • sitting_chest_lick.png
    sitting_chest_lick.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,861
sitting_tit_face.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,587

sitting_chest_lick.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,238

aztlan

Casual Client
Skullhammer, these are good but it would be really convenient if you added downloads for the backgrounds (with furniture, etc.) - like you did with the couches and chairs above.. Trying to figure out how to past the furniture from your other posts (and then get the sizing to match your animtool positions) is more than a little difficult.

EDIT - or maybe I just needed to be more patient (see Skullhammer's next post)... Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.