AI generated zako (5 Viewers)

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Starry AI looks photo realistic. I can't tell they are ai generated.

Apart from getting fighting scenes it's a challenge. And gets wonky.l and doesn't come out right (like legs missing). If I can get some kind of decent image I might be able to get it to work.

I did a random image with this prompt:
starryai-0-966463688-1-0-photo.png

Sexy dominatrixes in dominatrix clothing getting ready to punish their next victim

And got this sexy result

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Bear in mind the original pic I could not fit inside the generator. It won't let me scale probably because I only have the starter version. If I can get more artwork of zakos fighting I could probably get some photo realistic images.

Btw cannot wait until an AI video generator comes out. That's gonna be wild.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for sharing those results. Yes, even a local Stable Diffusion with ControlNet has trouble with any sort of action poses (which is why 99% of AI images you see are just of a character standing around). I had a little luck when I worked with earlier this year, but I had to use 3D models in conjunction with it to get decent poses.
00010.png
00010.png 00036-2825091294-female fighte___.png

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Your second image didn't come out bad either. The key is changing the strength i.e. how much you want the ai to keep the original image

starryai-0-813707149-1-0-photo.png

Very sexy. If you can make canvases like that I can get some decent results

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Cool, I'll look through my folder of AI stuff and post anything else fighting-related I made. Here's a random lingerie zako of sorts, I might have made this when I was trying NovelAI.

Attachments

• 00026-4279022120-woman wearing___.png
    00026-4279022120-woman wearing___.png
    526.8 KB · Views: 125

osw

Club Regular
All your experiments saved a lot of effort of mine testing with Stable Diffusion A1111!

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Nice results, thanks for sharing! Here are two of an anime girl in distress, maybe the only ones I was ever able to get with a good hit or pain expression. I think I only have three other fighting or action pictures left, I'll post them later tonight.

00016-4051339004-elegant woman___.png
00017-1515270063-elegant woman___.png

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Here is what I got when I ran both images on starry AI. These are the top images of each batch (some didn't come out well)

starryai-0-306343930-1-0-photo.png

starryai-0-723988104-1-0-photo.png

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I take it that I'm completely alone in thinking the vast majority of these are terrible?

The tech just isn't there yet for me. I find it more frustrating than fun. Especially if one wants specific characters.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Zufallx, yes I agree that if you want specific characters, it's not a useful tool at all. AI is best used when you want a general subject (like a girl wearing lingerie or a teddy bear with a cake), but you don't really care about the composition or any specific details.

I think these are the only other actual fight scenes I made with AI that came out even remotely decent. When I was using it, I was mostly doing many, many tests of trying to convert 3D renders into toony or drawn styles.

00037-808659399-women wearing____.png
00035-1828292247-female fighte___.png

osw

Club Regular
Zufallx, yes I agree that if you want specific characters, it's not a useful tool at all. AI is best used when you want a general subject (like a girl wearing lingerie or a teddy bear with a cake), but you don't really care about the composition or any specific details.

I think these are the only other actual fight scenes I made with AI that came out even remotely decent. When I was using it, I was mostly doing many, many tests of trying to convert 3D renders into toony or drawn styles.

View attachment 145965View attachment 145966
Seems like it's still better to make solo characters on a green or pink background then taking them out with photoshop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.