AI generated zako (3 Viewers)

aesopn

Club Regular
Zako Series: So my little sister is acting kind of strange lately

Hi, my name is Adam.
I was originally American, but my family moved to Japan when I was 4 years old.
I have a little sister too, her name is Lucy.
When we were growing up, my parents were never around, they both busy with their work overseas.
It is up to me to take care of myself and my sister.

Needless to say, we were very close.
tmpjrf77n6l.png

We always hanged out together, I cooked her favorite food, we spent a lot of time together.

Despite I have to take up a lot of part time jobs in order to make money for the family,
seeing my sister's innocent smile, make me forget all the stress through the day and remember what I am fighting for.

tmpr37j5wsm1.png

My sister did really well in school too! She is very good at tennis, I've seen her won a few school tournaments.
Seeing her growing up healthily, I couldn't be more proud of her.

However, when she enters second year of high school, she's been acting a bit strange.

959eeedf-d914-4935-8239-ae2239ce0e36.png

She smiled to me a lot less now, she always went out in the evening.
When coming back, she always covered in bruises!

Wonder who did this to her! She seems to get along with her classmates really well.
Is someone bullying her?

tmpdrys6i37.png

I know I have to talk to her, which I did.
"Why do you care?" She replies angrily.
"I am 17 years old now. I can take care of my own problem. It's none of your business!"

Seeing her face twisted like never before, I feel a bit sad now.

Ever since she entered high school, I have been really busy with my part time job.
I used to take her home all the time, chatted about her day along the way,
but it all stopped recently.

One day, I decided to take half a day off.
Obviously I will not be paid for my absent, but I realized family is a lot more important than work.
I wanted to give my sister a surprise visit in school, but I need to go home to change my work clothes first.

tmp6enfcryh.png

When I got home, I see my sister's loafers in the doorway.

I am surprised as I thought she was still in school!
But I decided to give her a surprise, like the olden days.

I sneak in the house quietly.
Lucy's room door is half opened, I guess she is inside.

With excitement, I entered her room.

It is at this moment, I see something unforgettable.

tmpuj97lpf1.png

"A...Adam?" Lucy's face blushes quickly.

Lucy seems to be putting on a black leotard, which I never saw her wear before.

I think I might have stumbled on some kind of secret of Lucy.

What do you think I should do?

Trying a new story this time, hope you guys like it!
I have not thought about how the story proceed now, though I do have a few things in mind.
Let me know if you are liking this!

Also thank you for the love so far!
It's been super fun to express myself via AI.

The AI text seems to be a bit repetitive and dull.
And I know you guys not very into some text heavy stories.
hence from now on I will try to write a story with more images with a few texts!

ZakoFighter

Casual Client

Hi, my name is Adam.
When we were growing up, my parents were never around, they both busy with their work overseas.

View attachment 142159

We always hanged out together, I cooked her favorite food, we spent a lot of time together.

Despite I have to take up a lot of part time jobs in order to make money for the family,
seeing my sister's innocent smile, make me forget all the stress through the day and remember what I am fighting for.

View attachment 142160

My sister did really well in school too! She is very good at tennis, I've seen her won a few school tournaments.

However, when she enters second year of high school, she's been acting a bit strange.

View attachment 142161

Wonder who did this to her! She seems to get along with her classmates really well.
Is someone bullying her?

View attachment 142162

"I am 17 years old now. I can take care of my own problem. It's none of your business!"

Ever since she entered high school, I have been really busy with my part time job.

Obviously I will not be paid for my absent, but I realized family is a lot more important than work.
I wanted to give my sister a surprise visit in school, but I need to go home to change my work clothes first.

View attachment 142163

View attachment 142164

I have not thought about how the story proceed now, though I do have a few things in mind.

hence from now on I will try to write a story with more images with a few texts!
This has been a great story so far! Would love to finally see Lucy all dressed up as a zako at some point! The cliffhanger here is solid and the images are great so far.

DarkLight98

Writer

Hi, my name is Adam.

View attachment 142159

View attachment 142160

View attachment 142161

Is someone bullying her?

View attachment 142162

View attachment 142163

View attachment 142164

If you haven't tried it, try writing a little bit in what you want, then it will more than likely work better. Great story though!

aesopn

Club Regular
Zako Series: So my little sister is acting kind of strange lately (Part 2)

I was banished from Lucy's room, the door was slammed right behind me.

Still, I can't unsee what I've seen.

What is that outfit Lucy changing into? Is that related to my sister becomes weird lately?

While my brain is filled with questions, my sister's room door re-opened, Lucy walks back out.

She now wears a white T-shirt and shorts, however I can roughly see through her shirt with the black leotard inside.

Lucy does not look happy, in fact, she looks very angry.

tmpj9ddvac8.png

"What is your problem?" Lucy asked angrily. "Why you come home early? Why you enter my room without knocking? Just why?"

"No..... I...I worry about you..." I reply, still feel embarrassed about my action.

When she was young, I even helped her washed her body.

But after a certain age, I have to respect her privacy, and it feels even more weird for me to see her half-naked.

"Since when you become that kind of pervert who take interest in your sister's body?"

"No... again... I didn't mean that!" I reply. "I just want to give you a surprise visit."

"Well, next time, how about don't?" Lucy still looks very angry after I explained.
"The last thing I want to see after a long day is my brother's stupid face staring at my body!"

"Wait... don't change the subject! What was that you were wearing?" I asked. "It looks like some sort of weird tight worn by playgirls!"

"It is none of your business!" Lucy seems agitated when talking about that outfit. "It is up to ME to put whatever on my body, not you!"

"But you were late all the time! And covered in bruises too!" I can't help but to express my concern. "Are you getting into some sort of trouble?"

"Trouble?" Lucy sneered. "What kind of trouble? Like someone enter my room while I'm getting dressed?"

"I'm serious!" I decided to be blunt. "Last time I cleaned your room while you were out late, I found a few broken pantyhose! It looks like someone ripped it off by force!"

"YOU WHAT?" Lucy's face twisted, I have never seen that level of shock and anger in her face in my life.
"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT?"

"I... I... just want to look after..."

"LOOK AFTER WHAT? YOUR SISTER'S UNDERWEAR? WHAT NEXT? DO YOU WANT TO SMELL MY BRA? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SISTER STALKER NOW??"
Lucy went off without hearing my words completely.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? I am so SICK of you! You always out there working YOUR DEADEND JOB!"
"Now you act like some sort of guardian angel, while IN FACT, YOU ARE JUST A WEIRDO!"
"AND HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN? We only barely able to survive! Could you pay for my Tuition fee when I entered college?"

"I will work harder! Please Lucy... you look very scary now..." I try to calm her down.
She must be still angry about me crashing into her changing, hence saying a lot of things she didn't mean to.

"NO, I don't need YOU anymore!" Lucy yelled.
"In fact, I have a part time job now, and I don't need YOU to pretend to be some sort of hero who work your ASS out just to feel good about yourself! GO GET A LIFE!"

"What... what part time job? What are you talking about?" My brain is very confused, I couldn't even react to what my sister just said.

70207852-7e7d-4635-b30b-cc9143ba429c.png

But Lucy looks very serious, she gets up, take off her T-shirt and shorts, showing her black leotard inside.

"I am going out now!" Lucy says, and she walked right passed me.

She pull out and put on a pair of black boots which I never seen before, then start heading out.

tmpcend33ot.png

Before she leaves, she turned back and threaten me. "If you dare to follow me, I will BEAT YOUR ASS!"

And there she goes, slamming the door behind her.

I'm looking at the empty doorway, still in shock of what I was seeing.

What is happening to Lucy? Where is she going? What is this "part time job" she was referring to?

Knowing it would only anger her, I decided to not chase after her.

But only one thing is in my mind, Whatever Lucy got herself into, I must protect her from trouble!

And hence, I look at my sister's empty room door.

I have to find out more about her "part time job", but no doubt she would be livid if I infiltrated her privacy again, possibly shattered our relationship.

What should I do?

Thank you for the support, here is the long awaited part 2 of the story.

I thought way too hard of what would happen to Lucy and that actually kept me from writing anything for weeks.

(and of course, laziness too)

Surprisingly, some of you do like the story! And to that I am very grateful.

I'm reviewing my life choices and will take a break after finishing up Lucy's story.

But thank you for participating a small fantasy world that I'm having so far!

Hope you enjoy the rest of Lucy's storyline.

What will happen to Lucy now? What is she up to? Could Adam find a way to help her sister?

Let's find out in part 3!

Last edited:

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Anyone manage to find a good AI for story generation? "Novel AI" doesn't really get things and keeps turning stuff into a generic story with no fetish elements. "Shortlyai" and just refused to continue due to "toxicity".

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Sharing some zako art I generated using AI

These ones are from beat'em up games that I love, but never seen any artwork about them.

Glad with AI now it is possible!

Both are zakos taken from old DOS game Art of Fighter.

The first zako:

The second zako:

View attachment 142021View attachment 142022
Kunoichi/Female martial artist

Reference:

View attachment 142025
Body builder girl

Reference:
View attachment 142024

I always have a big thing for the first zako, she wears incredibly attractive outfit with bandaged wrapped leggings.
And she does a lot of kick moves which I love in zakos.

Furthermore, when she kicks, she exposes her white pantie too:

I always love to imagine her as some kind of female ninja or martial artists who studied in the protagonist father's dojo but betray him.

But later on in second stage I found out they were actually clone soldiers:
View attachment 142028

Breaks my heart a little, not gonna lie. I love girls with a rich back story instead of some mindless female clones.

Guess it is cost efficient to manufacture a bunch of bad girls for their evil plans.

The second zako do quick elbow dashes towards to the hero with high speed.
View attachment 142029

The thought of a girl attacking with such a close touch is very cute too.

I always love to think she is a body builder mercenary, but she might just be another female clone like the above.

Darn, there's no drawing of the lady in the blue dress. She throws a knife at the player.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Here's a fairy substantial AI assisted (Sudowrite) bit of writing, taking a chunk of an existing snuff story and letting the computer do some magic. Let me know what you think was original and what was written by a computer.

"Judi’s eyes went wide as Rick leveled the Glock at her swelling, 34DD rack and pulled the trigger, blasting a hot slug straight into the center of her big left tit. Judi coughed and jerked, staggering on tall stiletto heels, her breast undulating like a swelling ocean wave as the bullet drilled deep into its succulent meat.
Judi’s eyes widened, her pupils dilated and tears formed in the corners as Rick leveled the Glock at her swelling tits. Her lids locked open and her eyes rolled back into her skull. The skin around her eyes turned to a pale white as blood drained from her face.

A spray of red-hot blood erupted from the wound, turning Judi’s big left tit into an instant crimson pop art masterpiece.
Rick heard a gargled gasp as the air was forced from Judi’s lungs.

The silence after gunfire, the ringing in one’s ears and the snap of a finger like the peeling of a grape. Silence then sudden thundering chaos.

A hard thwack of the bullet punching through her left nipple and into her big breast, and then a moment of stunned silence as the bullet traveled deep into her breast.
Rick felt his cock stiffen as he watched Judi’s big tits jiggle.

The sensation of Judi’s breast as it bulged and bloated, becoming a water balloon filled with hot blood.

Judi attempted to brace the momentum of the bullet’s entry by grabbing her plucked left nipple and squeezing it hard, but the bullet’s punch was too violent. The bullet shot through her left nipple and into her massive left breast. It was as if she had thrust her finger into a blender and all she heard was her nipple rapidly shredding, unable to contain the bullet that intruded its sacred space.

Judi’s left eye went wide with surprise, trying to wrap her brain around what Rick had just done. Her eye, round and dark like a doll’s, darted for a moment to the bullet hole, her mouth dropped open and her tongue was silent.

“Sorry about the snafu, baby, but I’m going in anyway. I need to find Anna. I may not be on the list, but you are. You’re on the list. I can see it. In fact, you’re getting all over it. Looks like the list is f**ked up. And so are you. I’ll have my friends Glock and Walther greet the rest of the guests. You can take a little break.”

Rick pushed past, continuing through the front door, leaving Judi wobbling on her spike heels. She turned her head, dumbly watching Rick move by, before looking down. At the glistening burned black hole in her tight sweater, directly over her left nipple, and the stream of blood squirting out like a little geyser, spraying across the clipboard. And the list.

“Oh, that’s what he meant. Oh! Oh Mein Gott! My breast! Look at my breast! I’m…I’m on the list! I’m getting all over the…the…the…list! I’m spraying out all over…the…the…the…the….”

Judi died in mid-thought, a look of shock and disbelief frozen on her beautiful face. With clipboard and pen still clutched in her hands, she dropped to her knees before pitching forward and rolling down the steps, landing with a thud at the bottom, tits up, legs spread, eyes wide, her cashmere sweater all askew, her black pencil skirt hiked obscenely high on her thighs, naked pussy now on display.

Rick headed up the hallway toward the sweeping 2nd floor staircase. There were rooms on all sides. He could hear voices. Lots of voices. This wasn’t going to be easy. There were lots of girls here. Lots of Nazi girls. He would have to make every shot count.

Another tall blonde approached. It was Ingrid Stuka. Head of Anna’s security detail. Athletic. Muscular. Gorgeous. 6’ tall. 135lbs. Buxom. Leggy. Long, straight, golden blonde hair hanging to her waist. Glossy red lipstick contrasting erotically with her porcelain skin. Wearing a black leather hot pants jumpsuit, matching stiletto-heeled thigh-high boots, fishnet stockings, and a leather trench coat. A swastika necklace hung between her big tits, nestled in her deep cleavage. A gleaming pair of silver iron cross earrings dangled sexily from her delicate earlobes, swinging back and forth as she strutted down the hallway.

Rick could see her eyeing him. He kept walking. A little faster. She paused at a table below the staircase. Leaning over, she whispered to two girls at the table, then resumed her stroll towards Rick, her big, braless 39DD breasts jiggling and bouncing inside the cleavage-baring leather jumpsuit. She picked up the pace, strutting seductively down the hallway, pushing her leather coat aside to reveal a pair of pistols strapped to her swaying hips. Rick was at one end of the hall, Ingrid was at the other. Moving toward the center. One step at a time. It was going to be a gunfight. Like an old western movie. At high noon. Only she didn’t know it yet.

At 20 paces distance, Ingrid held up her hand as if to say “Stop!” At 15 paces she yelled “Halt!” At 10 paces, she went for her guns. At 9 paces, Rick opened fire.

The first slug plowed into Ingrid’s swelling right breast, jerking her shoulder back, and stopping her in her tracks. She grunted as another slug tore into her luscious left breast, burying hot lead deep in her succulent tit meat. Ingrid lurched and staggered, arms windmilling, shoulders thrown back, big tits thrust forward, head bobbing side-to-side, shrieking and cursing as a fusillade of bullets peppered her voluptuous leather-clad body, leaving glistening dark-red holes in her skintight jumpsuit, polished leather boots, muscular fishnet-clad thighs, and big creamy breasts.

Ingrid stood there, looking shocked and amazed. She didn’t fall. She remained standing, a look of shock on her face, her gorgeous mouth frozen in an “O” as blood streamed out of her dozens of wounds, soaking her blonde hair, and staining her skimpy leather outfit.
Her face was speckled with blood, her mouth open, her eyes wide and disbelieving as she glanced down at the wounds in her chest, arms, legs, and abdomen. She took a step toward Rick, her mouth working silently, her beautiful eyes wide and disbelieving, looking at Rick like she’d reached the end of her life and was trying to figure out how the hell it had happened.

Ingrid’s skimpy outfit is sprayed with blood, like a butcher’s apron. Her fishnet stockings are torn in places, exposing the skin beneath and blood seeps through. Her faces is frozen in a rictus of pain, her eyes bulging and her pretty mouth twisted open in pain and shock.

Her blood-soaked blonde hair framing her face, her damaged leather jumpsuit clinging to her form, her big tits heaving and bouncing, and her slick fishnet-clad thighs twitching and jerking as she stood there and watched.
Ingrid stood there, looking shocked and amazed. She didn’t fall. She remained standing, a look of shock on her face, her gorgeous mouth frozen in an “O” as blood streamed out of her dozens of wounds, soaking her blonde hair, and staining her skimpy leather outfit.

Rick watched in disbelief as Ingrid slowly raised one arm and pointed at him accusingly as if to say “You did this!” Then she started to quiver and shake before finally collapsing in a bloody heap onto the hardwood floor with a sickening thud.

Rick felt a dark thrill as he watched Ingrid's body jerk with each slug, her big boobs bulging and swaying, her leather coat spinning out behind her in a flurry of black. His heart raced as he unleashed round after round of hot lead into the Nazi vixen's voluptuous frame, his aim true even in the heat of battle. After what seemed like an eternity, Ingrid finally fell to the floor in a heap, her body riddled with holes and looking almost peaceful as it lay still among the carnage.

Rick walked up to Ingrid. He could see why she didn’t fall. She had so many holes in her, she was barely able to stand. He fired the last few rounds, one each into her big gorgeous tits, blasting shot after shot into her thick puffed nipples, plowing smoking holes through her creamy white tit meat, sending gobs of red tissue spewing everywhere as Ingrid pitched forward, landing on her face on the floor with a thud, her big tits landing in her own blood, her long golden hair spilling out around her, her body convulsing and jerking, legs kicking, boots stomping,"

Drizzt78

Club Regular
ChatGPT, keeping it a lot more family friendly. Sheriff dueling female outlaw:

The sheriff stood at the edge of town, his hand on his gun, his eyes locked on the figure standing across from him. She was a beautiful woman, with long dark hair and piercing green eyes. She wore a black duster and a pair of tight jeans, a revolver strapped to her hip.
The woman was a notorious outlaw, wanted for robbery and murder. The sheriff had been tracking her for weeks, and had finally caught up to her in this small western town.
He had no choice but to gun her down. She had killed many and was dangerous.
The woman smiled at him, her hand hovering over her gun. "You know you can't win this," she said, her voice low and dangerous.
The sheriff's hand tightened on his gun. "I have to try," he said, his voice steady.
The woman's hand moved in a blur, her gun already in her hand. The sheriff was fast, but she was faster. He pulled his gun, but she had already fired.
The bullet struck him in the chest, and he fell to the ground, his gun clattering beside him. He lay there, gasping for breath, his vision growing dim.
The woman walked over to him, her gun still smoking. She knelt down beside him, her green eyes filled with sorrow. "I'm sorry," she whispered, before leaning down and pressing her lips to his.
The sheriff's vision went black, and the last thing he felt was the soft touch of her lips on his. He died knowing that he had been outgunned by the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

"This time the sheriff wins".

The woman smiled at him, her hand hovering over her gun. "You know you can't win this," she said, her voice low and dangerous.

The sheriff's hand tightened on his gun. "I have to try," he said, his voice steady.

The woman's hand moved in a blur, her gun already in her hand. The sheriff was fast, but this time he was ready, he had studied her moves and was prepared. He pulled his gun and fired, the bullet hitting her in the chest, she fell to the ground, her gun clattering beside her.

The sheriff walked over to her, his gun still smoking. She lay there, gasping for breath, her vision growing dim.

The sheriff knelt down beside her, his eyes filled with sadness. "I'm sorry," he whispered, before leaning down and checking her pulse. She was still alive, but barely. He knew he had to get her help fast, he called for a doctor and she was taken to the hospital where she recovered.

The woman was sent to prison for her crimes, but the sheriff couldn't help feeling a sense of loss. He had admired her for her skills, and even though she was a criminal, he couldn't help feeling that she was more than just a outlaw, she was a person with a backstory and reasons that led her to a life of crime. He knew that one day, if she ever got the chance, she could be a valuable member of society.

Gang of outlaws:

The sheriff stood on the dusty main street of the small western town, his hand on his gun, his eyes scanning the horizon. He had received word that a notorious gang of female outlaws was heading his way, and he knew that he had to be ready for them.
As he waited, he couldn't help but think back to the many encounters he had had with female outlaws in the past. They were just as dangerous as their male counterparts, if not more so. They were cunning and ruthless, and they would stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
Finally, he saw them in the distance, a group of women riding towards him on horseback. They were all dressed in black, their faces obscured by bandanas. They were armed to the teeth, and they looked ready for a fight.
The sheriff's heart began to race as they got closer. He knew that this was going to be a tough battle, but he was determined to protect the town and its people.
As the outlaws reached the edge of town, they dismounted and began to spread out, their guns drawn. The sheriff knew that he had to act fast if he wanted to have any chance of surviving this encounter.
He pulled his gun and fired, taking out the first outlaw with a single shot. The rest of the gang quickly turned their attention to him, and he was soon surrounded by a hail of bullets.
But the sheriff was a skilled marksman, and he was able to take out one outlaw after another, until finally, the last one was left standing. She was a tall, striking woman with long dark hair, and she looked at him with a mix of fear and admiration in her eyes.
The sheriff aimed his gun at her, but he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger. Instead, he lowered his weapon and said, "You're under arrest."
The woman nodded, her shoulders slumped in defeat. The sheriff walked over to her, took her gun and handcuffs her. He then led her to the jail where she would be put on trial.
The sheriff had done his duty, but as he looked at the woman, he couldn't help but wonder what had led her to a life of crime. He knew that many of these women had difficult pasts, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness for them, and the choices they had made.

Trying to make things any more racy gets the AI all hot and bothered. Wonder what does work.

ZakoFighter

Casual Client
Zako Series: So my little sister is acting kind of strange lately (Part 2)

I was banished from Lucy's room, the door was slammed right behind me.

Still, I can't unsee what I've seen.

What is that outfit Lucy changing into? Is that related to my sister becomes weird lately?

While my brain is filled with questions, my sister's room door re-opened, Lucy walks back out.

She now wears a white T-shirt and shorts, however I can roughly see through her shirt with the black leotard inside.

Lucy does not look happy, in fact, she looks very angry.

View attachment 142905

"What is your problem?" Lucy asked angrily. "Why you come home early? Why you enter my room without knocking? Just why?"

"No..... I...I worry about you..." I reply, still feel embarrassed about my action.

When she was young, I even helped her washed her body.

But after a certain age, I have to respect her privacy, and it feels even more weird for me to see her half-naked.

"Since when you become that kind of pervert who take interest in your sister's body?"

"No... again... I didn't mean that!" I reply. "I just want to give you a surprise visit."

"Well, next time, how about don't?" Lucy still looks very angry after I explained.
"The last thing I want to see after a long day is my brother's stupid face staring at my body!"

"Wait... don't change the subject! What was that you were wearing?" I asked. "It looks like some sort of weird tight worn by playgirls!"

"It is none of your business!" Lucy seems agitated when talking about that outfit. "It is up to ME to put whatever on my body, not you!"

"But you were late all the time! And covered in bruises too!" I can't help but to express my concern. "Are you getting into some sort of trouble?"

"Trouble?" Lucy sneered. "What kind of trouble? Like someone enter my room while I'm getting dressed?"

"I'm serious!" I decided to be blunt. "Last time I cleaned your room while you were out late, I found a few broken pantyhose! It looks like someone ripped it off by force!"

"YOU WHAT?" Lucy's face twisted, I have never seen that level of shock and anger in her face in my life.
"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT?"

"I... I... just want to look after..."

"LOOK AFTER WHAT? YOUR SISTER'S UNDERWEAR? WHAT NEXT? DO YOU WANT TO SMELL MY BRA? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SISTER STALKER NOW??"
Lucy went off without hearing my words completely.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? I am so SICK of you! You always out there working YOUR DEADEND JOB!"
"Now you act like some sort of guardian angel, while IN FACT, YOU ARE JUST A WEIRDO!"
"AND HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN? We only barely able to survive! Could you pay for my Tuition fee when I entered college?"

"I will work harder! Please Lucy... you look very scary now..." I try to calm her down.
She must be still angry about me crashing into her changing, hence saying a lot of things she didn't mean to.

"NO, I don't need YOU anymore!" Lucy yelled.
"In fact, I have a part time job now, and I don't need YOU to pretend to be some sort of hero who work your ASS out just to feel good about yourself! GO GET A LIFE!"

"What... what part time job? What are you talking about?" My brain is very confused, I couldn't even react to what my sister just said.

View attachment 142906

But Lucy looks very serious, she gets up, take off her T-shirt and shorts, showing her black leotard inside.

"I am going out now!" Lucy says, and she walked right passed me.

She pull out and put on a pair of black boots which I never seen before, then start heading out.

View attachment 142907
Before she leaves, she turned back and threaten me. "If you dare to follow me, I will BEAT YOUR ASS!"

And there she goes, slamming the door behind her.

I'm looking at the empty doorway, still in shock of what I was seeing.

What is happening to Lucy? Where is she going? What is this "part time job" she was referring to?

Knowing it would only anger her, I decided to not chase after her.

But only one thing is in my mind, Whatever Lucy got herself into, I must protect her from trouble!

And hence, I look at my sister's empty room door.

I have to find out more about her "part time job", but no doubt she would be livid if I infiltrated her privacy again, possibly shattered our relationship.

What should I do?

Thank you for the support, here is the long awaited part 2 of the story.

I thought way too hard of what would happen to Lucy and that actually kept me from writing anything for weeks.

(and of course, laziness too)

Surprisingly, some of you do like the story! And to that I am very grateful.

I'm reviewing my life choices and will take a break after finishing up Lucy's story.

But thank you for participating a small fantasy world that I'm having so far!

Hope you enjoy the rest of Lucy's storyline.

What will happen to Lucy now? What is she up to? Could Adam find a way to help her sister?

Let's find out in part 3!
So happy to see part 2! I was definitely excited to see what would happen after the end of the first part. I love how Lucy became embarrassed and confronted her brother in the next scene. Of course it's all too obvious that she still has her uniform on under her normal clothes hehe. The pantyhose under her shorts was a fun nod towards what was to follow. Love actually getting to see her full uniform here and the angry piercing blue eyes she has are gorgeous. No doubt there are some tough choices ahead for this one and it's going to be fun seeing some of the detective work Adam will have to do in the next part. Maybe we get to see Lucy and all the zako in action?? Can't wait for part 3!

osw

Club Regular
ChatGPT, keeping it a lot more family friendly. Sheriff dueling female outlaw:

The sheriff stood at the edge of town, his hand on his gun, his eyes locked on the figure standing across from him. She was a beautiful woman, with long dark hair and piercing green eyes. She wore a black duster and a pair of tight jeans, a revolver strapped to her hip.
The woman was a notorious outlaw, wanted for robbery and murder. The sheriff had been tracking her for weeks, and had finally caught up to her in this small western town.
He had no choice but to gun her down. She had killed many and was dangerous.
The woman's hand moved in a blur, her gun already in her hand. The sheriff was fast, but she was faster. He pulled his gun, but she had already fired.
The bullet struck him in the chest, and he fell to the ground, his gun clattering beside him. He lay there, gasping for breath, his vision growing dim.
The woman walked over to him, her gun still smoking. She knelt down beside him, her green eyes filled with sorrow. "I'm sorry," she whispered, before leaning down and pressing her lips to his.
The sheriff's vision went black, and the last thing he felt was the soft touch of her lips on his. He died knowing that he had been outgunned by the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

"This time the sheriff wins".

The woman's hand moved in a blur, her gun already in her hand. The sheriff was fast, but this time he was ready, he had studied her moves and was prepared. He pulled his gun and fired, the bullet hitting her in the chest, she fell to the ground, her gun clattering beside her.

The sheriff walked over to her, his gun still smoking. She lay there, gasping for breath, her vision growing dim.

The sheriff knelt down beside her, his eyes filled with sadness. "I'm sorry," he whispered, before leaning down and checking her pulse. She was still alive, but barely. He knew he had to get her help fast, he called for a doctor and she was taken to the hospital where she recovered.

The woman was sent to prison for her crimes, but the sheriff couldn't help feeling a sense of loss. He had admired her for her skills, and even though she was a criminal, he couldn't help feeling that she was more than just a outlaw, she was a person with a backstory and reasons that led her to a life of crime. He knew that one day, if she ever got the chance, she could be a valuable member of society.

Gang of outlaws:

The sheriff stood on the dusty main street of the small western town, his hand on his gun, his eyes scanning the horizon. He had received word that a notorious gang of female outlaws was heading his way, and he knew that he had to be ready for them.
As he waited, he couldn't help but think back to the many encounters he had had with female outlaws in the past. They were just as dangerous as their male counterparts, if not more so. They were cunning and ruthless, and they would stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
Finally, he saw them in the distance, a group of women riding towards him on horseback. They were all dressed in black, their faces obscured by bandanas. They were armed to the teeth, and they looked ready for a fight.
The sheriff's heart began to race as they got closer. He knew that this was going to be a tough battle, but he was determined to protect the town and its people.
As the outlaws reached the edge of town, they dismounted and began to spread out, their guns drawn. The sheriff knew that he had to act fast if he wanted to have any chance of surviving this encounter.
He pulled his gun and fired, taking out the first outlaw with a single shot. The rest of the gang quickly turned their attention to him, and he was soon surrounded by a hail of bullets.
But the sheriff was a skilled marksman, and he was able to take out one outlaw after another, until finally, the last one was left standing. She was a tall, striking woman with long dark hair, and she looked at him with a mix of fear and admiration in her eyes.
The sheriff aimed his gun at her, but he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger. Instead, he lowered his weapon and said, "You're under arrest."
The woman nodded, her shoulders slumped in defeat. The sheriff walked over to her, took her gun and handcuffs her. He then led her to the jail where she would be put on trial.
The sheriff had done his duty, but as he looked at the woman, he couldn't help but wonder what had led her to a life of crime. He knew that many of these women had difficult pasts, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness for them, and the choices they had made.

Trying to make things any more racy gets the AI all hot and bothered. Wonder what does work.
Does the AI have any reactions if you ask it to elaborate or change details, like “what did the woman feel when she was shot” or “she asked for a shot to her head as mercy”?

osw

Club Regular
Observations on using EverythingV3 to make zako characters:
  • The default hair is black and short if using an anime style file, because it sources from Japanese artists.
  • Tag including the word "uniform" always becomes school uniform, doesn't matter if it's "prison uniform" or "army uniform"
  • The AI will try to fit in the entire human body into the 4:3 picture frame in various poses if there's a tag "full body", for a standing or lying character should use 9:21 at least, like 540x1080
  • Tag "shirt" can return long shirt, tshirt and sleeveless shirts equally. Though it often exposes midriff by default.
  • "Pants" usually have belts.

ViridianShine

Club Regular
I've also gotten on the Stable Diffusion train since reading about it here. Experimenting with four different checkpoints on Civitai (Kenshi, MeinaMix, NeverEndingDream, and CetusMix) yields some neat Zako results after spending a while learning it. Some things:
  • Unconscious/Death poses I always try first, because those are the hardest to create something that looks normal and its a lot easier to wrestle with solely the pose and not trying to get the outfit correct. All four models could pull this off eventually.
  • Action poses are also surprisingly hard to do too. Again, some models handle this better than others.
  • Weapons and items are notoriously hard too. Plenty of people joke about how guns just confuse the AI a lot.
  • I never tried bloodier defeats as I'm not into that, but I'd imagine it would be equally as hard.
Overall, Kenshi is the most capable of doing action, humiliation, defeat etc. poses, but is also by far the hardest model to use and is the most likely to just produce junk. MeinaMix felt the easiest to use and produced decent results quickly, but looks the least fancy of the four. CetusMix is MeinaMix's nicer looking anime cousin, but was much harder to generate poses that wasn't something soft and calm. And, finally, NeverEndingDream is the semi-realistic model I tested and, while looking fantastic, was also rather difficult to produce interesting poses with.

But besides my rambling, here's a Zako I made! I have a few more that are less complete, but the whole process inspired me to write again, so I'll use those with that instead.

Capture.PNG

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
  • Unconscious/Death poses I always try first, because those are the hardest to create something that looks normal and its a lot easier to wrestle with solely the pose and not trying to get the outfit correct. All four models could pull this off eventually.
  • Action poses are also surprisingly hard to do too. Again, some models handle this better than others.
  • Weapons and items are notoriously hard too. Plenty of people joke about how guns just confuse the AI a lot.
  • I never tried bloodier defeats as I'm not into that, but I'd imagine it would be equally as hard.
I'm using NMKD Stable Diffusion on my end paired with DreamShaper checkpoint.

I've been having decent success unconscious/death poses but mostly because I'm using image input and just using pictures of someone laying down and then going back and adding in prompts to adjust the face. If you're going from text prompts alone, it might help to say, lying down and then get the variation you like, and then go back and use that image and modify the expression.

A combination of image input, inpainting and some editing(both minor/major) has gone a long way for me. For editing, it could be a matter of rotating the hand a certain way and then painting over the original position with colors from the background to let AI fill in the blank/blend it in.

I haven't delved too much into action poses just yet but it might do well to try something like "battle/fighting stance" and the like to see if that yields anything more promising. Same thing with weapons and items, although I imagine using some editing to tweak the general shape of the weapon or even editing them in might fare better. I say edit them in but you still have to run it through AI so that it properly fits/blends into the rest of the image using inpainting.

I've had decent success with blood by just doing crude drawings of blood splatters, stains and blood dripping from bodies and letting AI interpret it paired with "blood".

Though my character design hasn't been as intricate as yours, I've started with a naked person and then gone back and just did skintight bodysuits if anything as I was more practicing with the scene.

ViridianShine

Club Regular
I'm using NMKD Stable Diffusion on my end paired with DreamShaper checkpoint.

I've been having decent success unconscious/death poses but mostly because I'm using image input and just using pictures of someone laying down and then going back and adding in prompts to adjust the face. If you're going from text prompts alone, it might help to say, lying down and then get the variation you like, and then go back and use that image and modify the expression.

A combination of image input, inpainting and some editing(both minor/major) has gone a long way for me. For editing, it could be a matter of rotating the hand a certain way and then painting over the original position with colors from the background to let AI fill in the blank/blend it in.

I haven't delved too much into action poses just yet but it might do well to try something like "battle/fighting stance" and the like to see if that yields anything more promising. Same thing with weapons and items, although I imagine using some editing to tweak the general shape of the weapon or even editing them in might fare better. I say edit them in but you still have to run it through AI so that it properly fits/blends into the rest of the image using inpainting.

I've had decent success with blood by just doing crude drawings of blood splatters, stains and blood dripping from bodies and letting AI interpret it paired with "blood".

Though my character design hasn't been as intricate as yours, I've started with a naked person and then gone back and just did skintight bodysuits if anything as I was more practicing with the scene.
I've never actually tried DreamShaper before, but NeverEndingDream was made by the same person, so I assume they're rather similar. I've usually done text prompts then sometimes doing image to image with those results. Lying down, lying on floor/ground, eyes closed, sad usually gets a good result. Sad is actually one of the core tags as their faces get downright goofy without it.

Its also worth noting that NED was actually the easiest to produce unconscious/death poses so I'd imagine DreamShaper has similar ease for it.

Fighting Stance is a tag I've used a lot too. Dynamic pose sometimes for the harder to budge models. I've figured out the Kenshi model a bit more and I'm confident in thinking now that it generates fighting poses the easiest.

Also, on design, I just do what I do for non-fetish purposes and generate characters based on vague prompts, taking designs I like, and start tagging more to replicate them consistently. That example is probably the most complicated one I tried and its only because it came off of CetusMix, which loves doing intricate details without being asked to.

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Hey all, I came across an AI app called Starry AI and omg it's unreal. The photo generator comes out like they are real. I made one of Electra from SOR
starryai-0-347438900-1-0-photo.png

From behind it shows her with her whip.

starryai-0-347438900-1-0-photo (1).png

Tbis is what I started with. You just put the picture in the app and give it some details in the prompts and voila it makes 4 images each time.
electra__streets_of_rage_by_jettmanas_dfgz9c5-fullview.png

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Could you try two things with that AI when you have time?

- give it an image of a hit or KOd zako?
- see if it can do the opposite; take a realistic photo and make it look drawn?

Good work!

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Novartis, were those made using the same reference image Icemantbi used? Excellent results as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.