Accessories into Sdt Swf Mods Revision (1 Viewer)

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
The resent 1.9b update broke it so you can't use SWF Hair Mods and Normal hair templates side by side so now accessories that were made as hair templates no longer work. Could someone perhaps convert the accessories i'm about to post into SWF mods that will work with SWF hair mods? If this is the wrong place for this i'm sorry. (it shouldn't be seeing I believe you can request accessories in the request part so wouldn't asking for revisions for those go here too?)

The Accesories
http://i.imgur.com/dV15X.png
http://i.imgur.com/bMmAQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/LDMHe.png

Props to the original artists of these.

When I mean SWF Mods I mean mods for SDT not for Modguy's Loader.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I'd like to state that I tested it out, and static hair imports work with swf imports still. Give me an exact combination to test please.

I see what you mean... I am going to take the entire ZZ_Accessories folder from the archive and start making .swf accessories of them.

Also, I can make .swf files of accessories given time.

There's one for a taste ;), I'll make the other 2 in the morning.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 481
Face.swf
10.6 KB · Views: 5,833

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I'd like to state that I tested it out, and static hair imports work with swf imports still. Give me an exact combination to test please.

I see what you mean... I am going to take the entire ZZ_Accessories folder from the archive and start making .swf accessories of them.

Also, I can make .swf files of accessories given time.

There's one for a taste ;), I'll make the other 2 in the morning.
Thanks bro. Looking forward to the others.

You never did make those for me D:

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, I forgot, so here they are, with screens.

Satisfactory? Or do you require more accessories? I shall continue to make them as they are requested, until eventually I make them all into swf's. If it's up to me to do them on my own, it might be a while. So if you want one, you need to let me know and I'll do it quicker than I otherwise would.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 233
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 276
Demon Horn.swf
11.8 KB · Views: 5,465

Glasses.swf
10.7 KB · Views: 5,543

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Yeah, I forgot, so here they are, with screens.

Satisfactory? Or do you require more accessories? I shall continue to make them as they are requested, until eventually I make them all into swf's. If it's up to me to do them on my own, it might be a while. So if you want one, you need to let me know and I'll do it quicker than I otherwise would.
Thank you so much and if I can think of anything esle i'll let you know.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points for the previews
2 points for the first accessory
2 points for the second
2 points for the third

9 points to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.