Horse background/position/penis (1 Viewer)

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Well this is the best I could do to make this idea possible but let me know what do you think.

It consist of a background (so its not repsonsive for zooming sadly), a penis (I didn't make It) and a positon for animtools so these are the stuff you need to load up to have this scene in STD.

Attachments

horse_mod.zip
68.8 KB · Views: 972

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Hopefully this one will last longer, I edited the links on my other comments too
http://www.filedropper.com/horse

Also if I'd know how to disable the guys movement, so have the model standing still
I'd make a better mod someday where the horse is an actual male not just a background

Faceless

Content Creator
Should be able to do it with animtools. Set "histween start x" and "histween end x" to the same values. Might not work with facefuck mode, though.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Should be able to do it with animtools. Set "histween start x" and "histween end x" to the same values. Might not work with facefuck mode, though.

Is there any way to disable his limbs separately? I've seen this code in a tutorial .fla but it didn't work:
" main.registerToRemove(hforearm); "

Faceless

Content Creator
Because that does not do what you think it does. That call is for telling the loader that a particular mod component should removed when the mod is unloaded. But isn't your guy already invisible? Why do you need to disable his limbs separately at all?

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Because that does not do what you think it does. That call is for telling the loader that a particular mod component should removed when the mod is unloaded. But isn't your guy already invisible? Why do you need to disable his limbs separately at all?

Because I wanted to create the horse model from only a huge torso (maybe the hind legs seperately too) and a penis. In that way it would look better because I could put the penis behind the torso layer and it would support zooming too.
But I might be wrong about this idea, Im really new at modding.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Because I wanted to create the horse model from only a huge torso (maybe the hind legs seperately too) and a penis. In that way it would look better because I could put the penis behind the torso layer and it would support zooming too.
But I might be wrong about this idea, Im really new at modding.
It would probably be simpler to draw the majority of the horse on the him.rightLeg container, with the left hindlimb (and the left forelimb, if you want to get fancy) on him.leftLeg.

You can then conceal the remainder of the body via Loader scripting:
Code:
main.him.torsoLayer.visible = false;
main.him.armContainer.visible = false;
main.him.leftArmContainer.visible = false;
main.him.leftLeg.calf.visible = false;
main.him.leftLeg.thigh.visible = false;
//etc
This approach can easily be encapsulated into a helper function and then called (with reverse arguments) when you're attempting to unload the mod and/or Reset the scene. It's always nice to see a mod clean up after itself instead of forcing a hard-reload of the game :)

In the meantime - go ahead and trace the horse. Regardless of the exact approach taken, we'll definitely need vectors.

Note: I'm assuming that you expect the horse to remain perfectly stationary (aside from its genitals). If you want the horse to be able to move around (e.g. breathing, shifting its weight, randomly swishing its tail) then ... you'd need to retain the limbs and adjust their scripting quite a bit. It's technically feasible but probably too ambitious for a novice modder.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
It would probably be simpler to draw the majority of the horse on the him.rightLeg container, with the left hindlimb (and the left forelimb, if you want to get fancy) on him.leftLeg.

You can then conceal the remainder of the body via Loader scripting:
Code:
main.him.torsoLayer.visible = false;
main.him.armContainer.visible = false;
main.him.leftArmContainer.visible = false;
main.him.leftLeg.calf.visible = false;
main.him.leftLeg.thigh.visible = false;
//etc
This approach can easily be encapsulated into a helper function and then called (with reverse arguments) when you're attempting to unload the mod and/or Reset the scene. It's always nice to see a mod clean up after itself instead of forcing a hard-reload of the game :)

In the meantime - go ahead and trace the horse. Regardless of the exact approach taken, we'll definitely need vectors.

Note: I'm assuming that you expect the horse to remain perfectly stationary (aside from its genitals). If you want the horse to be able to move around (e.g. breathing, shifting its weight, randomly swishing its tail) then ... you'd need to retain the limbs and adjust their scripting quite a bit. It's technically feasible but probably too ambitious for a novice modder.
Thanks I see it now.
Well To be absolutely honest im not an artist nor a great coder.
Vectors are the best no doubt but I can't draw with them. I'll try though but Im not promising anyting.

Also the mod template I have is called "Mod Template v0.96". I made a male handcuff mod using it, and it works too (I'll post that one here sometimes too) but I was wondering If there were a newer one.

Last edited:

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
You're a couple revisions behind. Check my sig for the latest version of the template.
Thanks.
But I can't get these "main.him.leftLeg.calf.visible = false; main.him.leftLeg.thigh.visible = false; //etc
" code you wrote to work.
I even changed the "main." to "loader." since the 0.98 uses it that way but the default guys parts are still there.

stuntcock

Content Creator
But I can't get these "main.him.leftLeg.calf.visible = false; main.him.leftLeg.thigh.visible = false; //etc
" code you wrote to work.
You should be able to use "him" directly. I don't like it (because action-at-a-distance) but it makes the whole thing simpler:

Code:
him.torsoLayer.visible = false;

I even changed the "main." to "loader." since the 0.98 uses it that way but the default guys parts are still there.
You're probably encountering an exception. By default, Flash suppresses them. If you want to develop code mods then it's a good idea to download the Flash Projector Content Debugger (here). Its functionality is the same as that of the normal projector, but it will show a strack trace for any exceptions - which helps you to identify and correct errors.

Edit: one more thing. Be sure that you're putting code in the right place. There are several functions defined in the template file. Some of them are invoked for cleanup purposes, some for routine updates, etc. Your code should be placed in the initl() function.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
You should be able to use "him" directly. I don't like it (because action-at-a-distance) but it makes the whole thing simpler:
Code:
him.torsoLayer.visible = false;
You're probably encountering an exception. By default, Flash suppresses them. If you want to develop code mods then it's a good idea to download the Flash Projector Content Debugger (here). Its functionality is the same as that of the normal projector, but it will show a strack trace for any exceptions - which helps you to identify and correct errors.

Edit: one more thing. Be sure that you're putting code in the right place. There are several functions defined in the template file. Some of them are invoked for cleanup purposes, some for routine updates, etc. Your code should be placed in the initl() function.

Thanks it works now.
Now I only have to get the penis to show up because "newpenis = new hispenis();" didn't do it and I haven't found a "adds as a costume" -code for that, like in the case of the limbs.

Faceless

Content Creator
MoonMoon MoonMoon That's because conceptually, the idea of putting clothing or some other form of costuming on the penis in a blowjob simulator is silly. Just put it on the regular penis with the loader.loadManualIndex() call.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
MoonMoon MoonMoon That's because conceptually, the idea of putting clothing or some other form of costuming on the penis in a blowjob simulator is silly. Just put it on the regular penis with the loader.loadManualIndex() call.
yeah this does it:

loader.loadManualIndex(
newpenis,
him.penis,
him.penis.getChildIndex(
him.penis.wet
) - 1
);
but the original penis is underneath the horse one. What does the "-1" do after the getChildIndex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.