Horse background/position/penis (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
MoonMoon MoonMoon That's to make sure that the new penis is still under the original slobber layer, since I doubt most people can be bothered to do their own. If the original penis is still a problem, put this before the loader.loadManualIndex() call.

Code:
for each (var o in him.penis) {
  if(o != him.penis.wet) {
    o.visible = false;
  }
}
You'll need to register an unload function to reenable everything though.

Faceless

Content Creator
MoonMoon MoonMoon
Code:
function initl(l) {
  //stuff

loader.registerUnloadFunction(resetMe);
}

function resetMe() {
  for each(var o in him.penis) {
    o.visible = true;
  }
}

Or something. Really, what you want to do is tell the loader "hey I want to turn off everything in him.penis except the slobber", so obviously to reverse that you tell it "hey I want to turn on everything in him.penis again". The various loader function calls are specified in the dev guide (Loader.zip/Guide/Dev/Dev Guide.txt)

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
now its like this but nothing happens:
Code:
function initl(l) {
//stuff
loader.registerUnloadFunction(resetMe);
//more stuff

if(o != him.penis.wet) {
    o.visible = false;
  }
}
loader.loadManualIndex(
        newpenis,
        him.penis,
        him.penis.getChildIndex(
            him.penis.wet
        ) - 1
    );
}

function resetMe() {
for each(var o in him.penis) {
o.visible = true;
}
}

I put the new penis image on all three frames in the penis layer

Faceless

Content Creator
MoonMoon MoonMoon Oh, right. MovieClips aren't Iterables, so you can't use foreach loops. Replace each
Code:
with
Code:
var o;
for(var i:int = 0; i < him.penis.numChildren; i++) {
  o = him.penis.getChildAt(i);
Everything else can stay the same.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Code:
var o;
for(var i:int = 0; i < him.penis.numChildren; i++) {
  o = him.penis.getChildAt(i);
  if(o != him.penis.wet) {
    o.visible = false;
  }
}
Now this gives me
"Scene 1, Layer 'Layer 1', Frame 1, Line 574, Column 9 1151: A conflict exists with definition i in namespace internal.
"
this error

stuntcock

Content Creator
Now only a slobber layer is visible, but the horse penis I put on the penises layers isn't.
Share your FLA. There's probably a simple problem with the symbols, such as graphics appearing on a Reference layer. Or a screwed-up origin point, which results in the dick being drawn inside his abdomen.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Here's the FLA
Code:
//   newpenis = new hispenis();
loader.loadManualIndex(
     newpenis,
The line initializing the variable "newpenis" was commented out. Therefore the loadManualIndex line attempts to load a null object into the scene.

When loaded, the mod immediately throws an exception. As mentioned on the previous page, you should be using the Flash projector content debugger while working on ActionScript code. It would have warned you about the null variable, and you might have been able to identify the meaning of this error (and its root cause) with a Google search or two.

Uncommenting the line allows the mod to achieve its basic purpose: horse dick appears on screen. At this point we've merely recreated the original Horsie.swf file. If you want a "complete" mod then more work is needed:
  • (optional) stretch or redraw the slobber graphic to fit the outline of the horse penis
  • setup the unload function (as suggested by Faceless) so that the horse dick can be removed without resetting the entire scene
  • trace the Archer horse background image into vectors
  • assign the horse vectors to the guy's bodyparts (to achieve zoom support and provide proper layering)
  • fiddle with the animtools scene defintion so that the horse parts have the correct orientation and don't move around inappropriately during gameplay
  • find a different barn background image
  • (optional) trace the horse penis into vectors so that it can be increased in size without suffering pixellation

I've excluded most of the irrelevant shapes (such as the girl's body) in order to reduce the filesize and loading time of the mod. There are still some superfluous elements in the legs, but we can remove those after you've rigged the horse vectors onto the guy's body. I'd probably dump all of the horse vectors onto the shoes but you might prefer to use the thighs or calves.

Click here to download the edited files

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
to fit the outline of the horse penis
The line initializing the variable "newpenis" was commented out. Therefore the loadManualIndex line attempts to load a null object into the scene.

aah geez it's really my bad I didn't notice that sorry.

I've put the horse body parts to test it in another FLA but there were some problems with that too.
I've put the body and right hind leg on the hthighr - layer and the left hind leg on hthighl -layer.
I use
Code:
hthighl = new histhighl();
loader.loadManual(hthighl, him.leftLeg);

and to disable the other parts of the guy I used
Code:
him.torsoLayer.visible = false;
him.armContainer.visible = false;
him.leftArmContainer.visible = false;

The horse parts show up but also his original legs. If add
him.rightLeg.visible = false;
him.leftLeg.visible = false;
to the code above no thigh show up at all.

stuntcock

Content Creator
If add
him.rightLeg.visible = false;
him.leftLeg.visible = false;
to the code above no thigh show up at all.
Flash uses a hierarchy of visual elements. When a parent element gets altered (e.g. stretched horizontally, made partially transparent, or simply hidden) then this change also applies to all of its children.

Therefore we cannot hide the thighs, because we're adding horse graphics to them. Instead, we must hide the contents of the thighs (sprites showing human skin) and then add the new stuff on top. So we must repeat the technique that we used previously for the penis:
Code:
for(var n:int = 0; n < him.leftLeg.numChildren; n++) {
   o = him.leftLeg.getChildAt(n);
   o.visible = false;
}
hthighl = new histhighl();
loader.loadManual(hthighl, him.leftLeg);

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Great! It's working now. Thank you guys for your help!
Im just going to have to fiddle around with the position to get the penis to the pelvis.

Here it is :
MEGA

You have to load the position first and then the mod.

I know the graphics sucks I might try to trace it with vectors but im not really good at it...
Also im considering to add some testicles too instead of the default ones. Do you know how could I do that? I couldn't find a template for that in his components.

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
I couldn't find a template for that in his components.
Because when I asked if anybody would ever bother with his balls, no one replied, which I took to mean as a "no" and thus any effort I put into figuring them out would be wasted.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Because when I asked if anybody would ever bother with his balls, no one replied, which I took to mean as a "no" and thus any effort I put into figuring them out would be wasted.
The only problem with the basic balls are that the color isn't good for the horse body and I can't change the hue without changing the horse bodys hue too

Mega is asking for a decryption key. :smile:
I updated the link

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
The only problem with the basic balls are that the color isn't good for the horse body and I can't change the hue without changing the horse bodys hue too
Try changing his skin tone to Dark. The resulting brown skin color provides a rough match for the chestnut coat.

Also - you may want to tweak the position file in Animtools. Since the male character is completely immobile, the balls will never actually move. If you extend her tween range slightly, then she'll be able to approach near enough to lick the balls (and thus send them swinging back and forth).

MoonMoon MoonMoon Make the horse stuff his pants. Costume layers ignore HSL sliders.
The penis obeys HSL sliders, though. If we're forced to make major HSL changes in order to match the balls to the coat, then the penis might end up looking out-of-place.

I think that your assessment was correct -- the balls involve six partially overlapping layers with different origin points. It's possible to draw a replacement set, but it would be tricky for a novice modder.

The greatest virtue of your FLA template is that it prepackages the ActionScript and layer-assignment and per-frame update stuff, so that a novice can create complex mods by simply drawing the desired shapes onto the canvas. When the actual drawing work is complicated (due to implied perspective, overlap, composition, and rotation effects), we can't offer the newbie much of a head-start.

mancuskajan

Potential Patron
Through rigorous testing I've tweaked the animtools settings to decently deepthroat hisPenis:1,1.5,1.5;balls:1,1.6; (Edit: her BodyScale needs to be low too ~0.95 otherwise there's weird clipping) Now only to find a decent Dialogue for this, preferably starring Twilight Sparkle or Sunset Shimmer :D

Also, if you don't cum in her mouth but try to facial her most of the cum seems to bizarrely arc upwards into her eyes, no idea how to mitigate that.

Attachments

animHorse3.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 637

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.