Zombie Kojiro's imports (1 Viewer)

kojiro

Content Creator
If you know i made something but dont see it thats because it was in the old thread which no longer has anything in it. They can be found in the archive though so please download it isntead of pming they're all there

Ryuko Matoi(Kill La Kill)
the layering for the breast strap is weird not even sure if theres a way to make it work right in the game with it attaching to the skirt. some of itll disappear under her stomach when moving
ryuko.png

Satsuki Kiryuin(Kill La Kill)
satsuki.png
View attachment satsuki_kiryuin.swf

Tiffany Lords(Rival Schools)
tifffany.png

View attachment tiffany_lords.swf

Rainbow Mika(Street Fighter)
well this turned out to be frustrating. finally finished but the dynamic hair didnt come out how i wanted it to. not sure how to properly make the kind of pigtails she has tried making top on static with other part dynamic but its moved around and showed empty spaces. so ended up putting that top part on the top section of the dynamic hair it works and looks fine but i cant make the top section stay in place so when shes moving the hair dynam part moves around the base of the hair it kinda looks weird...so ill leave the fla maybe someone knows how to make it properly..i dont

r.mika.png

Sakura Kasugano(Street Fighter)
not sure if resistance is saved in character codes if not best used with high resistance

sakura.png

Poison(Street Fighter)
poison.png

Makoto(Street Fighter)
makoto.png

Juri(Street Fighter)
you'll have to make your own char code. just load the hair first remove all clothing material then load the clothes and make boobs smaller. and i think the pink nail polish is missing. i prefer it with angry mood and put the resistance up for better dialogue and stuff

juri.png

Marmo (Pretty Cure)
marmo.png

theyre not hue shiftable or size changeable because i dont think i have the patience to grasp the concept and then actually go through with it but if anyone wants to edit them just ask for the fla(cs5) and ill send it your way

Last edited by a moderator:

kojiro

Content Creator
poison
i dont know what im doing wrong i was sure i followed the dynam instructions properlyand even did it over but for some reason the parts of the hair keep breaking so dampening has been put on so it doesn't appear so much

kojiro

Content Creator
yes but it was kinda messed up the dynamic part wasnt long width wise so it looked weird whenever she moved around too much.

Kyro

Potential Patron
mustang-17 said:
Ryuko's suspenders aren't long enough and don't connect to her skirt.
The issue is that they aren't long enough?

Zombie_Kojiro said:
Ryuko Matoi(Kill La Kill)
the layering for the breast strap is weird not even sure if theres a way to make it work right in the game with it attaching to the skirt. some of itll disappear under her stomach when moving

>.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.