Zombie Kojiro's imports (1 Viewer)

kojiro

Content Creator
chinobi said:
wooooow you make makoto also? tell me will you make the dress od juri han?

yes her 2nd alt is a definite for me and im redoing her audio dialogue. not sure if ill do her normal costume though...we'll see

New_juri_alt.jpg

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Say, could you make a variant of Makoto's outfit that doesn't have any character code or hair attached to it? I'd like to use my own charcode and a different hair.

kojiro

Content Creator
ive been busy with real life stuff and my laptop trackpad is busted soooo imports will be slow. next import will be juri since i already did her hair and after that will either be karin, killer bee cammy, alpha chunli, felicia, or tiffany lords havent decided yet but they will all be done.

BrickShithouse said:
Say, could you make a variant of Makoto's outfit that doesn't have any character code or hair attached to it? I'd like to use my own charcode and a different hair.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Attachments

ryuko_clothes.swf
18.3 KB · Views: 4,834

ryuko_hair.swf
18.3 KB · Views: 4,771

kojiro

Content Creator
i dont know i kinda lost motivation for imports the game just feels dead to me with the lack of updates.
guess ill just do things this way then here's the to do list i had pick one

skullgirls: cerebella, parasol, ms fortune, filia, valentine, squiggly, venus
capcom: tiffany lords, alpha chunli, felicia, roll exe, killer bee cammy, karin
namco: xiayou, leixia, talim
everything else: etna, angewoman, (kill la kill) nonon/satsuki kiryuin, eureka(eureka seven),

kojiro

Content Creator
KorraLover said:
Absolutely loving all of the Street Fighter girls! I was wondering if you could make Elena next?

theres a collar mod for her its not exact with the costume and she doesn't have the arm/leg bands but its close i guess. its in the archive if you dont have it let me know ill just post it

bighaywa

Potential Patron
If you're still going to be doing one, I'd very much like to see Tiffany Lords (and more Rival Schools girls in general, but I'm getting ahead of myself)

kojiro

Content Creator
tiffany added. didn't come out how i like but posted because i didn't want to feel like i wasted my time. think ill try a character with easier to do hair next

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Zombie_Kojiro said:
tiffany added. didn't come out how i like but posted because i didn't want to feel like i wasted my time. think ill try a character with easier to do hair next

Looks good. My only critique is the size of Tiffany's boobs, as they are bigger than in the mod you have:

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/slayerx/sjgnotepad.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YQ4SUNbSfEg/UN2gIillKtI/AAAAAAAAAIE/ehfmsiXLT0I/s1600/tiffanylords.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m10/Mister799/Project%20Justice%20-%20Rival%20Schools%20Girls/Tiffany%20Lords/tiffanyboobs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.