Zako Cosplays and Photoshoots (1 Viewer)

Minion

Master of this Domain
I've noticed more and more zako/combatants cosplays and photoshoots creeping up recently, especially on twitter, so I thought it would be good to have a place for these little gems.

This board is for live action amateur photoshoots of combatants (sha;'ll we also include Behind the scenes photos????)

Minion

Master of this Domain
kumamotohiromi has appeared in a few combatants roles such as Cosmiclayer and mightylady.
She has also posted some photos of herself dressed as a combatant on her twitter for fun

隈本裕美 (@kumamotohiromi) | Twitter

Da1DcsJVwAAoYS5.jpg DaI0dqCUQAA3nMO.jpg DaIx2fdUMAAjCox.jpg DbGosd8U8AA6_Kh.jpg DbLhxeZVwAEtGHe.jpg DKgMIVdVwAEdehm.jpg DKOu4gHUMAAGfIQ.jpg DKpvIciVoAA40sG.jpg DKUngMjVYAArVs0.jpg DKv0ibhVoAEFK6v.jpg DLSBCMIUMAAjWlC.jpg DVHtyrQVAAAyLMn.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh wow, I had no idea this was even a thing! I figured there was maybe production stills from the movies and that's about it.
Is mizukinanamodel selling those photoshoots? I don't have twitter, so all I can see is her contact page where she lists what she'll do and how to go about hiring her for a shoot.

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
from what I can tell, she doesn't sell the photos. she models for private clients and puts a few photos on her twitter as samples. I may be wrong though

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Well... shit. That's some Saudi Prince stuff I didn't realize you could just find on twitter.
I mean for real, hire a japanese woman to dress up as a Delmo for you? That's intense.

Minion

Master of this Domain

That's amazing, thank you!

I found the other 3 pictures years ago on google images, but I couldnt find any more. Great work

wj1905

Master of this Domain
There is also a live-action Aika Delmo short which is pretty amazing.
Thanks for the photos, but the first ones with the covered-out eyes and fake anime eyes are... weird. Especially with japanese women it is hard to tell whether they are underage or not, something I am not comfortable with...

Minion

Master of this Domain
1) yes. it's in the live-action zako thread (it's a very disappointing adaptation). this thread is for cosplay and photoshoots
2) All those images are of the same girl; it's from her pricate twitter accoubt and website. i'd alsp prefer if sge'd show all her face, but according her blog she covers part of her face for some degree of anonymity (although if that's the case I would prefer she just wore an eyemask or something)
3) I seriously doubt she's underage. she looks like she's nearing her mid twenties. it's common for different ethnicities or races to have difficulty judging age due to unfamiliarity, even some of my family members have difficulty with this (and even telling westerners apart lol).

edit. should have mentioned that my family are asian (korean)

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Considering she's a private model, the covering and blurring is also probably to preserve the product for the customer. She shows her face on twitter.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
That Aika Live video could have been k if the girl wore thongs instead of those boring white panties they wear.

Totally agree! This video had so much potential, especially for those of us that love the Agent Aika series. The panties are essential to the theme and the ones they used were so NOT Agent Aika. Also wish they did more with the fighting scenes like the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.