The Fort Brathe Bounty - A Zako Short Story (1 Viewer)

knowlytic

Vivacious Visitor
I've been a lurker for a while and today I'm bored enough to try my hand at a zako short story. I suppose this is some type of fantasy/Skyrim setting with swords and sorcery and whatnot. I don't know, I'm not too concerned with world-building right now.

Chapter 1

The First Kill

The old fort had been abandoned for a few years now since the last rebellion, and it was clear that time had taken its toll on the chipped stone and rusty gates. Its jail cells were rank with a cold wetness and the hallways were littered with broken spears, arrow shafts, and cobwebs. The stone staircases were missing steps and little sprouts of grass shot through the cracks in the ground, and if not for the faint glow of candlelight and the sound of distant voices from the main hall, one would be correct in assuming not a soul resided in this musty place.

Faust, an ex-ranger turned bounty hunter, silently crept towards the bustling sounds of a camp, slinking along the crumbling stone walls.

"They've holed themselves up in Fort Brathe, coming down every day to disrupt and raid the main road for trading caravans!" the town mayor had said earlier that morning. "I'll pay you 20 gold pieces for each bandit head! 50 for the leader!"

"Well, how many are there?" Faust had asked.

No more than five, Faust remembered the mayor's answer as he made his way down the hallway, carefully listening to the sounds of human voices growing louder and louder. With every door he passed, Faust made sure to check inside, ensuring no attack would come from behind as he progressed towards his goal. The hallway veered left into what was probably the main hall, but there was a room to the right before the corner. Underneath the door frame Faust caught a glimpse of flickering shadows and light. He had to check it.

As Faust placed his hand on the handle to push inwards, his body halted at the sound of woman's voice coming from inside; it was whimper, almost a crying sound. He slowly eased the door open to take a look at what it was—a slender young woman, probably in her twenties, lying on a rug with her back towards the door. Her cloth breeches were undone and pulled to her shaking knees, while the rest of her body was clothed in bandit's attire: an over-sized leather vest (probably a man's) over a dirty white smock with bandit skull patches visible on the shoulder and back. Faust could make out the glistening sweat on the cream-colored skin of her lower back and buttocks, a lusty sheen illuminated by the single candle lit atop a nearby wooden barrel. Her shoulder-length hair, dark but greasy, looked unkempt with frizz. She turned her head to the side for a moment and Faust glimpsed her pretty face in silhouette. She quietly shivered in pleasure as her hands worked in between her thighs; Faust could hear the slick of moisture in her quick, but methodical movements.

Faust had spent most of his early life tracking animals as a ranger, so entering the room without alerting his preoccupied target was no problem. For whatever reason, this bandit had isolated herself to this room; Faust would not let this opportunity be wasted. That said, he was determined to not steal away the pleasure she had worked so hard for: with the agility of a cat, Faust quickly lay behind her and wrapped his arm around her neck, and with his other hand Faust expertly replaced the bandit's over her leaking womanhood, not missing a beat to her labor of self-love.

She gasped and turned to look at her assailant, but moved little as he worked her bandit pussy, matching the rhythm he had witnessed just moments before. Faust tightened his arm grip on her neck, a silent threat, before gazing into the eyes of his bounty: dark, intelligent, and utterly at his mercy. He moved his crotch into her buttocks and began rubbing himself on her, and she responded in kind by bucking her hips into him.

"Who are you?" she breathed, overwhelmed by his manly, aggressive touch.

"Silence," Faust scolded her under his breath, tightening his grip on her neck again. "When you come, make no noise, and I will spare you."

Fear filled her eyes for a moment when she realized he was in fact an enemy, but it was soon overtaken by the love from Faust's fingers. A slave to pleasure, the hapless bandit began to tenderly lick her assailant's arm, unable to prevent herself from reciprocating in some way the rapture she felt in her loins. Faust felt this cat-licking and smiled at the thought of his victim's arousal for him. His cock was hungry.

The bandit turned her head again and Faust saw the pleading in her face.

"Please," she whispered. She opened her mouth to him, extending her tongue like an olive branch, desperate to meet his, all the while she begged with her eyes. She was begging for her life, begging for his cock, begging for this moment to last forever.

Faust kissed her deeply and felt her tongue explore his. You dirty whore, he thought.

It was in this moment—mouths locked, bodies entwined, and one beautiful bandit life hanging in the balance—that Faust's first kill of the night came. She shuddered violently as she released her mouth from his, quietly heaving her breath in tandem with the waves of pleasure coursing through her tensed-up body. Faust felt warmth on his hand as her sex juice flowed freely. The whole ordeal lasted nearly two minutes, the sexual drama in her body refusing to end as Faust's unrelenting hand worked her clit through it all. As her convulsions began to end, Faust loosened the arm-grip on her neck, and when she turned to him he saw the tears in her eyes. His cock was throbbing.

She said nothing as her breathing began to slow, simply gazing into the eyes of her lover and soon-to-be killer. Cautiously, Faust released her from his embrace, curious to see where this was going.

The bandit figured he was a mercenary, here to collect the bounty on her and her companions, but she also wondered what kind of man he was. She wondered what it would take for such man to soften his heart, to love a criminal like her. She thought about how life might have been different if they had met under different circumstances. What would it feel like to have this man keep her bed warm every night? In another life, she could be making dinner for him every day, greeting him with a hug and kiss as he returned home from work, tired and sore, hungry for food and her embrace; her bosom, her mouth, and her pussy would be the home he would think about as he was out traveling. The bandit thought all this and sighed silently as the tears fell.

Faust watched her in the dark, her pretty face half lit by the faint candlelight, tears sparkling on her cheek and in her eyes. She began to undress.

"Will I live to see the morning?" the bandit asked quietly, undoing the straps on her leather doublet. Faust hadn't noticed her cute, womanly voice until now.

"You will not live to see me walk out of this room," he answered her truthfully.

"I see," she responded. The bandit's leather doublet fell from her body. She crossed her arms as she grasped at the ends of her white smock, lifting them over her head to reveal two shapely, moderately size breasts. Her nipples were erect, but lightly colored, almost the same color as her cream skin. There was a scar that ran down her sternum to her delicate, pierced navel.

"Then take me," she purred, grabbing Faust's wet hand and placing it on her chest, "before you take my life."

He instinctively grabbed and felt the pressure from her breast fill his palm and fingers. She immediately began to fumble with his belt. Faust worked to remove his armor and shirt.

Oh no, Faust suddenly realized. My dagger!

He quickly reached for his left belt scabbard but it was too late. The bandit grabbed the dagger, but to Faust's astonishment, tossed it aside without even looking at it to continue removing his pants. She felt his hesitation and looked up at him.

"Even with a knife, I cannot overpower you, I know that much," she reassured him as his pants fell to the floor. "Please," she said, taking his manhood in her small hands as she gently fell to her knees, "I desire this."

With that, she began licking his shaft up and down, eagerly applying her entire life's knowledge of pleasuring men to Faust's throbbing, pulsating cock. With every twitch of him, the bandit felt herself get wetter and soon freed a hand to rub her own hot frustration. She began to deepthroat him. Faust, finally successful in taking off his top, gazed in amazement at the criminal's talented, pretty mouth, before moving his sight to her slim, sweaty back, ending in the Venusian curves of her bare buttocks. Her entire body was glistening and he ran his hands all over her, groaning. Cock in mouth, the bandit would have smiled if she could, knowing how much pleasure she was giving her killer.

He wants me, she thought rosily, he's assigned to kill me, but he wants me so bad.

The bandit then released his cock with a big slurp and said while gasping, "Lie down so I can ride you!"

Faust obliged. She crouched herself over his thick cock and slowly lowered herself onto it, feeling every inch as it entered the walls of her drenched vagina, dousing it with her love juices as it penetrated deep within her hole, eager to provide a loving and tight home for Faust's invading manhood; she caught herself mid-moan, careful not to make too much noise. She desired no interruption right now.

The vision of this slutty bandit on top of him, blushing and satisfying herself on his rock-hard cock was something Faust would never have imagined. She rocked slowly, whimpering in joy, eyes locked on his. She was beautiful. He came in seconds.

She felt him fill her up and smiled. Then she leaned down and kissed him long and hard. Lips still touching, the bandit reached for the dagger she had tossed aside earlier. Faust's eyes were shut, lost in the ecstasy of her warm pussy and wet mouth. He was completely at her mercy. When he opened them, he saw the dagger in her hand, over his chest, tip on his heart.

Before he could even react, the bandit flipped the dagger and presented him the handle.

"Do what you must, but do not leave my embrace," she said sweetly. There was a wistful sadness in her voice, and Faust pitied her. But there were still four other bandits in the fort, and he still had a bounty to collect. He took the dagger.

Faust was an experienced killer, and he knew the quickest and most painless way to end a life with a blade. His eyes still locked into hers, dick still throbbing in pussy, Faust slowly drove the knife into her chest, careful to avoid her heart but still strike her major blood veins. He quickly pulled out the knife. She gasped and coughed a little, and Faust felt the life slowly leaving her body. His cock began to grow again inside her.

The bandit felt his cock revive and this made her happy. With what little energy she had left, the bandit began gently rocking her hips, hoping to feel his excitement for her one last time. She fell on top of him and embraced him, burying her face into his neck, whispering, "Yes, yes," over and over again, each time weaker than the last. Faust's cock began to become lubricated with her flowing blood and he met her embrace with his own, caressing her neck and the small of her back. She moaned in quiet satisfaction.

There are worse ways to die, she thought, feeling the cold of death inside her juxtaposed with the warmth of her killer's body under her.

As the bandit's body was moving against his, Faust felt her soon lose strength, but he did not pull out his cock yet. He wanted to feel the waning of her heartbeat as life left her. She continued to whisper in his ear, growing softer and softer.

"Yes, yes, yes.....yes......yes......."

Faust felt the slightest touch of her lips on his neck as she parted him with a final kiss of love.

As the bandit exhaled her last, Faust once again came, harder than before, and he tightened his embrace as he pumped his seed into her limp, but still warm, body. One, two, three, four times he shot into her dead, wet pussy. He kissed her neck, like she kissed his, and lay there a moment, gathering his wits as the beautiful corpse atop his chest continued to bleed all over him.

-------

A few minutes later, Faust finished donning the rest of his gear and opened the door to continue his task. He looked back one final time at the anonymous bandit, bloody and dead on the floor of non-descript room in an old, forgotten fort, naked and full of a stranger's cum. Like her, Faust wondered what might have been if things had been different.

"I never got a name," he regretfully observed.

Shutting the door behind him, Faust made his way to the main hall.

Last edited:

knowlytic

Vivacious Visitor
It's been a while, but here's the next part. Hope y'all enjoy it. I had fun writing it.

Chapter 2

After-Dinner Delight

Faust kept low and along the shadows as he quietly crept along the musty stone walls of the fort, eyes vigilant and ears sensitive to the growing sound of laughter and mirth coming from the main hall. A slit of bright orange light was shining through a partly shut wooden door, and beyond were sounds of plates, silverware, and multiple female voices. He was but a few feet from the ornate wooden door when he stopped and readied an arrow in his short bow. Faust leaned against the wall and peered his head over to look through the crack in the door.

The main hall was spacious, surrounded by lit braziers upon the walls and many ripped banners of kings and lords of olden times forgotten. In the middle was a sturdy oak table at which four bandits were seated in various states of merrymaking and feasting. Faust steadied his gaze on each and every one of his targets.

All young, all healthy, and all beautiful, he observed. The oak table was rectangular and the group sat in pairs across from each other. Faust instantly picked out the most vulnerable of them, a small bandit with long brown hair done in two braids coming down past her shoulders. She wore a dumb, drunk smile, pint in her small hand, as she tried to keep her head from swaying too hard in one direction or the other. The little brunette looked ridiculous in her oversized chain mail, which was basically an armored smock with sleeves too long.

Unfortunately for Faust, the other three bandits were more or less sober, enraptured in story telling of their adventures and crimes. The apparent leader, a statuesque tanned woman of dull yellow hair in a tight up-bun, was seated across from the sleepy one and wielded a blade at her side and a dagger in her hand, with which she repeatedly stabbed the oak table at every emphasized word of her story. She was wearing a sleeveless cloth tunic and, in the light of the braziers, brandished fully tattooed, muscular arms.

“The fool was so pathetic with his stupid look of surprise,” she boasted with a cheeky grin, “I could tell he just couldn’t believe that he was being robbed by a whore!”

The bandit sitting cross-legged next to the leader, a slender pale woman with straight dark hair dressed in a clearly stolen velvet-green robe, snorted with derision.

“Please tell me you killed him immediately,” she interjected wryly.

“No!” exclaimed the third sober bandit. “You gotta let the shame really sink in before you slit their throats! See it in their eyes. Maybe let them think you’ll spare them!”

This third bandit had wild blue eyes and wavy light blonde hair all the way down to her thighs. She threw an arm around the sleepy brunette girl next to her.

“Maybe Talia here would have kept him as a pet!” she squealed as the small brunette lazily shoved her away.

“M-maybe I w-would’ve,” Talia slurred.

Faust knew the best strategy would be to wait until the group separated. Talia, the drunk one, would eventually succumb to the drink; then the pale bandit in the green robe would depart for her quarters, leaving only the leader and crazy blonde to deal with in the main hall. All Faust needed to do was wait and he was in no hurry.

Faust peered back into the crack of the door only for his eyes to widen in surprise as the leader and the crazy blonde bandit began furiously kissing each other, knocking over goblets and clumsily making their way to the door that he was hiding behind.

Faust cursed under his breath and quickly retreated down back the way he came, hiding in the room of his previous conquest. Their moaning and shrill laughter echoed in the dead halls of the old fort, and Faust could feel his loins stir once again. As the sounds of their lovemaking grew fainter and fainter, Faust retook his position outside the main hall and peered in: the pale robed bandit was putting plates and cups away, setting knocked over chairs up again, and picking up food scraps from the floor. The little braided brunette was slumped in her seat, blissfully knocked out. Faust readied his arrow and opened the door just enough to get a clear shot at the robed bandit.

The door creaked and the bandit shrieked in surprise turning to face her killer. At that moment Faust let his arrow fly, instantly hitting its mark dead-center on her exposed sternum. She recoiled and let out a gasp before falling to her knees heavily. Faust shot a glance at the sleeping brunette—still sleeping like a baby. The robed bandit was on her knees, trying to comprehend her imminent death. Faust entered the main hall and walked towards her. As he drew near, he saw that she was muttering to herself while using both hands to hold on to her wound.

Ah, he realized. She’s trying to cast a healing spell. A mage.

He drew his knife and knelt to her level, eyeing her deranged, panicked face. He brought the knife to her throat which caused her to stutter bit in her incantation but only for a moment. She looked at him, fearful but alert, quickly blinking away her desperate tears as she focused on saving her own life.

“I’ll let you finish,” Faust said, slowly holding the edge of his knife to her pale white throat. Now that he was closer, Faust got a better look at his bounty. A beauty to be sure, but almost frail-looking. Her straight black hair was thin and wispy, draping over her delicate collarbones. Faust wasn’t sure if she was naturally pale or just terrified, but her skin shimmered white against the fiery orange lights of the hall. He wanted to see more of that pale skin.

He pulled her robe over her elegant shoulders with his other hand, revealing even more shining moonlight skin. She was visibly shaking. Faust was impressed with her mental fortitude as the bandit maintained her spell, but it was when Faust undid her robe’s waistbelt that his breath was taken away.

“You’re quite endowed,” he said, noticing her dangling assets peeking out from under the now-loose green robe. He sent a hand in to investigate. His hand moved up her chest and caressed each breast, gently pinching her nipples as he did. She moaned a little, but kept her spell up. Faust smiled and redirected his hand downward.

Harlot,” he hissed, discovering her bare, uncovered vagina. He removed his wet hand and sniffed.

Poor thing, he laughed to himself, she pissed herself scared. He returned his hand to her nether regions and leaned his face in close to hers, eyes locking.

“Let’s have you a bit more relaxed then, shall we?” he said.

Her eyes were frantic, but she could do nothing. With that, Faust began rubbing her clit softly, knife still held her at throat with his other hand. Still kneeling, the mage tried to close her milky-white thighs, but to no avail, for Faust had full access to her womanhood and she was soon helpless to reject the pleasures of his hand. After about a minute, her thighs relaxed and stopped resisting, and her incantations wavered in volume as she felt silky sensations moving up her body. She closed her eyes to concentrate. She was almost finished.

As the pale mage neared the spell’s completion, her magic words began to lose verbal form as they devolved into sighs and whimpers. Her hands moved away from the base of her wound and the arrow itself fell harmlessly off her; as it clacked on the floor Faust immediately removed his hand from her soaking vagina and violently grabbed her hair, his knife hand ready to slit her throat.

Don’t stop,” she cried out, moving her own hands not to defend herself or even to strike him, but into the folds of her own womanhood. She desperately placed a hand on his chest, clutching his collar as her eyes plead for his touch again. Her other hand rubbed furiously between her thighs.

“You let me finish my spell,” she said, gasping, “but not my ecstasy.”

Faust grinned at the pitiful sight before him: a broken woman, delirious from being brought back from the brink of death, drunk from the heat of pleasure from his hand, only concerned with the demands of her pussy and clit, unaware or uncaring of her life hanging in the balance. Faust continued to hold her up by her hair, knife at her throat. Her struggles only originated from her self-inflicted spasms as she continued to rub herself and mew quietly.

Very well, he thought, cock growing in anticipation.

Faust threw his knife across the hall and released his grip on her only to attack her exposed breasts with his mouth. The pale mage gave a long sigh and embraced his head, running her small hands through his hair, feeling his aggressiveness all over her body as he groped underneath her velvet robe, exploring every inch of her back, buttocks, and, finally, pussy. She mewled in a high-pitched voice as Faust simultaneously rubbed her pussy and sucked on her voluptuous breasts.

“You’re amazing!” she gasped. “Please, it feels so good, oh my god, it feels so good!”

Faust greedily sucked on her beautiful, ghost white nipples as he felt her get wetter and wetter. All of a sudden, her hands that had been running through his hair grabbed hold and tugged backwards, releasing Faust from her delicious breasts and pulling his head back, which he found slightly annoying until he saw the look of embarrassment on her face.

Will you--,” she stammered, heaving with excitement, “Will you kiss me?”

Faust wanted to burst out laughing.

Are all of you such easy, debased whores? He thought to himself. How starved for love and affection are these criminals?

“You are,” Faust whispered, “such a bad girl,” to which the pale mage responded with her lips on his.

She kissed him and moaned sweetly into his mouth as he swirled his tongue over hers and moved his fingers expertly on her clit. She couldn’t think. She could only feel. She felt a pleasure bomb grow deep in her womanhood and wanted nothing more than to bring it to fruition. She was so close. She loved his hand on her throbbing clit. She loved his tongue in her slutty mouth. She loved his strong arm wrapped around her tight little pearly white body. She felt so sexy and she was so close. She was almost there.

But Faust roughly released her from his grip and pushed the buxom mage off her knees and onto her back. She cried out in surprise and pain. I was so close! she thought with dismay. The sex-crazed mage gazed up at her assailant, hurt and confused.

“Remove your garment,” he commanded.

The pale mage scrambled on the cold stone floor, twisting herself out of her green robe in obedience. Faust undid his belt and dropped his trousers. She opened her legs to him. Her face was a mix of fear and admiration as she beheld his cock. She began to touch herself.

“I’m going to give you what you want,” Faust said, lowering himself on her.

She was speechless and could not reply, save wrapping her legs around him in physical acceptance and holding his face in her hands. She was incapable of not feeling love for him, and so she leaned up to kiss him as he entered her, sucking his tongue into her mouth in the same way her pussy was sucking his cock into her warmth. She wanted to envelop Faust in every way, to give herself completely to him and feel his anxious cock driving into her with frenzy. Faust groaned as he fucked, feeling the tightness of her walls electrify his cock with pleasure as he pumped and pumped, both hands death gripping her breasts, eager to extract every last drop of satisfaction from her sexy, alabaster body. He was going to take it all from her. And she was going to give it all to him.

Oh, oh, oh!” she shrieked. “Mm, mm, yes, harder, harder!”

She was already coming. The pale mage had never felt such pleasure before, ruining her body in waves of unspeakable tightness and release such that her very soul felt both light and weary. And it kept going as Faust thrusted, as he felt her pussy muscles contract and her fingers dig into his back and her legs pull him in even deeper. As he labored on, his loins felt an eruption beginning in his stomach; he was going to come.

Somehow, the pale mage sensed this and exclaimed, “Yes, my love! Come in me! Come!”

He gave a deep, long groan and shot into her; the mage clutched onto Faust with all her might, thrusting her hips into his cock as it emptied its hot seed deep inside her womb. Her lips would not leave his alone, and she kissed him fervently, almost as if she believed his cock would relinquish more of its seed if she demonstrated even more sexual devotion. Faust shuddered as the last of his come sputtered out of his cock, flexing inside her hot pussy as it did. She wept in pleasure.

Faust looked her face, pretty and flushed red from the exertion, beads of sweat resting on her brow and cheeks as her grey eyes searched his. He was still inside her and, for the moment, had no plans to leave. She was caressing his face and neck with her hands, lost in bliss.

“No one has ever done that to me before,” she whispered, eyes shining.

“You don’t even know who I am,” Faust replied.

“My name is Clara,” she said. “Who are you, my sweet, sweet killer?”

“Do you think because of our lovemaking that we share a bond of some sort?” Faust retorted, ignoring her question.

The pale mage flinched and looked away for a moment, trying not show the sting of his words.

“I had hoped so,” she spoke quietly. She look again at him, wide-eyed. “Will you not spare me?”

She leaned up to kiss him. He could not refuse. She did not kiss him hard, but with an incredible tenderness that caught Faust off guard.

Please spare me,” she breathed. “Spare me that I may pleasure you forever.”

She started to lick his neck. “Whoever you are, I will love with all my heart,” she purred.

Please spare me.

He could not take it anymore.

Faust moved his hands onto her neck. The pale mage gasped a little. She gently traced a finger along his chin and whispered, “I love you even now.” Faust’s cock began to get hard again. He slowly moved his hips into her, to which she responded in kind with her legs wrapping him, like before.

You set my spirit on fire,” she said, almost choking as Faust tightened his grip. Faust began to thrust harder. He was rock hard by now.

Must you do this?”

The pale mage’s face began to turn purple and tears streamed down her cheeks.

Give me one more,” she squeaked. “And I’ll give you one more.”

Faust furiously pounded her pale body once again, marveling at her magnificent bouncing breasts along her slender stomach and cute pierced belly button. Her mouth agape, trying to breathe, and her eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, was enough to send Faust over the edge again. She gingerly stroked his bulging forearms as she began to black out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.