You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020 (2 Viewers)

Synonymous

Content Creator
Knotted shirt (fixed a bit, the shoulders were really pointy)
[attachurl=1]

Pulled up tshirt
[attachurl=2]

Pulled up tubetop
[attachurl=3]

Attachments

shirt.swf
110.1 KB · Views: 637

shirt2.swf
79.9 KB · Views: 544

shirt3.swf
56.5 KB · Views: 563

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Really can't thank You enough, Synonymous. Karma just doesn't seem enough.. (Karma'd nonetheless..)

And to see how fast You not only make those swfs but also correct the mediocre stuff I sent You makes me real envious.. ;)

I hope You don't mind if I put those swfs into a thread in the appropriate part of the forum, of course crediting You for making most of the work..

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Ok.. here's another attempt..

White Swashbuckler Shirt from WOW

Based on:

Attachments

• capture_006_05042013_173401.jpg
    capture_006_05042013_173401.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 373
white swashbuckler shirt.psd
2.6 MB · Views: 2,809

Allele

Potential Patron
T0mcat said:
Ok.. here's another attempt..

Awesome idea!

I also have a question - is it okay to request modified mods or use graphics created by others? There are quite a few mods I'd like to have that would require a bit of altering to suit my taste (or converting loader mods to vanilla) Or altering mods to adjust breast size - which requires some redrawing and most likely more work.

Synonymous

Content Creator
Allele said:
I also have a question - is it okay to request modified mods or use graphics created by others? There are quite a few mods I'd like to have that would require a bit of altering to suit my taste (or converting loader mods to vanilla) Or altering mods to adjust breast size - which requires some redrawing and most likely more work.
Yes for porting/editing but I'll have to give most of the credit to the original creator.

T0mcat said:
T0mcat I'll get to this in a little while, just busy finishing a few mods for my thread update.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Synonymous said:
T0mcat said:
T0mcat I'll get to this in a little while, just busy finishing a few mods for my thread update.

No worries, mate.. It's just great You offer to do it at all - so take all the time You need.

And please send me a note, if there's anything I'd have to change in the stuff I come up with - like, if I'm not using the right templates - cause I'd like to make it as easy as possible for You to make the .swfs..

Lolkien

Potential Patron
I never noticed this thread before.
Fantastic idea.

Welp, I gave it a go...and probably fucked up somewhere. :p

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 371

Synonymous

Content Creator
For lolkien
[attachurl=1]

I looked at the wow shirt and found some problems. Sleeves should be split into two layers and the breasts/upper torso should be as well.
Best way to fix is for me to manually draw it in flash, I'll update this post when I get to it.

Attachments

shoes.swf
15.7 KB · Views: 322

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Synonymous said:
I looked at the wow shirt and found some problems. Sleeves should be split into two layers and the breasts/upper torso should be as well.
Best way to fix is for me to manually draw it in flash, I'll update this post when I get to it.

Ok, long sleeves have to be split in upper and lower arm - feared as much already..
And seperate layers for torso and right/left breast..

Don't waste Your time with drawing it Yourself - I'll fix it and make a new psd..

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Ok, took me a while to get it done - 'cause I had no time to spare - but I hope this time it's how You need it, Synonymous.

[attachurl=1]

If You still have to edit it, could You please send me a picture with the changes done, so I know what I would have to make different for any further stuff I'll try?

Attachments

white swashbuckler shirt v2.psd
3.4 MB · Views: 237

Synonymous

Content Creator
Nameless said:
Synonymous, you are awesome thank you so much for helping out making these into mods! I'm really glad to see my templates being used.
No problem, thanks for your template ;D

And the shirt
[attachurl=1]

You can't get too detailed with shirts as you have to account for the breathing/breasts physics misaligning things.
Also arms pivot around the most so the mod has to be adjusted for that with round-ish ends at where the arm bends. Mostly for long sleeves.

T0mcat said:
If You still have to edit it, could You please send me a picture with the changes done, so I know what I would have to make different for any further stuff I'll try?
I rounded out the sleeves and scaled some pieces so they would fit a little better, nothing drastic

Attachments

sb_shirt.swf
74.9 KB · Views: 382

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Yeah.. seems it's a lot different than the textures for Artificial Girl Clothes I've made before ^^

[quote author=Synonymous]
Also arms pivot around the most so the mod has to be adjusted for that with round-ish ends at where the arm bends. Mostly for long sleeves.[/quote]

Thought so and tried to get it right - I just couldn't really see where that pivot point would be.

[quote author=Synonymous]
I rounded out the sleeves and scaled some pieces so they would fit a little better, nothing drastic[/quote]

Thanks nonetheless and it really looks great :)

Furries

Casual Client
Hello! What if one were to try and make a mask? It looked like the photoshop template was only for body items.

Furries

Casual Client
Use the hair template to draw it and depending on whether the mask should replace her hair or be compatible with any hair, it should then be made into either a hair import or a .swf mod respectively.

I created a mask that I'd like to turn into an swf. The lower jaw of the mask is on a different layer so that maybe you could program it to swing open when her "real" mouth is programmed to open. Would you have the ability to do that?

I have the xcf file. I used the hair template.

For your ease, I included two seperate lower jaws on two different layers. One is in the "closed" position, the other is in the "open all the way" position, for your frame of reference.

Would you be able to program the jaw of the mask opening and closing?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow

I tried to draw a pair of stockings and I wonder if you can put it in a SWF for Vanilla?
If this can be made, I'd like to make the complete outift of Himeno Kisara (these stockings, shoes, skirt, top and hat), and maybe a dynamic hair for her.
Actually, I am breaking my head on Gimp because I have many problems with it and this software is very obscure to me. After wasting my time and my nerves for two solid hours, I made the drawings on Inkscape and pasted them in the PSD file...
Using Inkscape is far easier for me and I wonder if a SVG template of the full body exists, and if a SVG file can be used in place of the PSD one (I could copy/paste the parts of the body in different layers by myself eventually).

My crappy stockings: Stockings.PSD

stuntcock

Content Creator
My crappy stockings: Stockings.PSD
I was about to start converting this into a SWF, but then I noticed:
I made the drawings on Inkscape
Perfect! Please post your SVG file(s) instead; they'll produce much more "crisp" visuals (and a smaller file-size for the SWF).

I wonder if a SVG template of the full body exists
I don't think so. Someone could probably export Faceless' FLA template into a complete SVG template ... but it would involve a lot of work, and there simply isn't much demand for it.

Nevertheless - you can always import the raster body-template into your Inkscape canvas and then draw vectors on top of it (in separate layers, of course!).

If this can be made, I'd like to make the complete outift of Himeno Kisara (these stockings, shoes, skirt, top and hat), and maybe a dynamic hair for her.
Meh. This is my least-favorite sort of hairstyle project. It's long enough that the animation work needs to include anatomical constraints (to avoid clipping through the shoulder) but it doesn't include any really silly elements (like spikes, loops, and spirals) which are fun to animate. It has enough independent strands to impose a performance penalty on the game, but they're closely spaced and parallel (so they won't actually demonstrate much movement w/r/t each other). So the hairstyle ends up being fairly costly to create and use, without actually being very impressive to look at.

I'll animate it if you're willing to trace the vectors, but it wouldn't be my top priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.