WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
WeeWillie WeeWillie Just wanted to thank you for all the work you've done. Been checking this thread every once in a while for years to check out what's new on your Slave Bazaar, needless to say, I'm a huge fan. As a modder of another game, I know the feeling of burnout all too well. Though, you mentioned that STD is hard to work with. Have you considered using a modern engine for some future project? Unity comes to mind, I've worked with it a bit. It's quite robust and not that hard to get started with. There are tons of top quality free guides out there.

None the less: I thank you for all your work and wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Anyone figure out the paths for karen yet?
If you mean the ways she can break, there is a LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar\READ_ME_FIRST.txt file that tells you how to do the three different types of break.

And "Karen" is just a default name. In the customization option you can rename her to anything you like and change her appearance to whatever you want.

B

Brambelss

Hmm, I can't get Ellie to break into Kitten. Have done all the steps (3 holes, put on ears, choke and whip) in the right order. But she comes out as SM each time. Tried changing the mood to 30 in the savegame, but that just deletes my savegame on start-up. Anyone got an idea why?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I can't get Ellie to break into Kitten. Have done all the steps (3 holes, put on ears, choke and whip) in the right order. But she comes out as SM each time.

There is a known issue with this Alpha with Ellie, and whipping. WeeWillie is aware of this. Also, Rudgar made a post about bug reports for WeeWillies mod, so feel free to add anything else you find to that post. :).

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
Haven't played in a while, my numpad now has shortcuts for anintools. I usually use those for stuff like open/close eyes and autohold. How do I disable?

Last edited:
P

pokeylop

Loving Slave Bazaar so far, lots of depth to each of the characters! I'm having issues with the other 3, though; moving the mouse isn't moving either of the characters, though the bottom-left percentage changes with mouse movement (sorry for the lack of a technical term, somewhat new to SDT loader and modding) and pull up/ down works as intended. Any idea what might be causing issues?

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor

ImmortalScourge

Content Creator
Loving Slave Bazaar so far, lots of depth to each of the characters! I'm having issues with the other 3, though; moving the mouse isn't moving either of the characters, though the bottom-left percentage changes with mouse movement (sorry for the lack of a technical term, somewhat new to SDT loader and modding) and pull up/ down works as intended. Any idea what might be causing issues?
You could try clicking on the first "Style" option in the Scene tab, it should be the one that is already selected, or you could hit the Reset button and load the mod/dialogue again. Doing one of those should get the girl moving.

Edit: I had only tested these methods with Trials of the Sorceress, when I tried to do these with Slave Trainer it seemed to break the other positions (Fuck and Anal).

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Another thing you can try is get a Slave Bazaar girl into a kneeling BJ position before trying to load any other mod, like Trials of the Sorceress. The issue is that I made the intro of Slave Bazaar behind the black screen in the start menu not have any sucking sounds or have Talia appear with tears in her eyes. However my older dialogues assume that SDT is in a normal BJ state at the start.

vince walker

Potential Patron
Yo does anyone else have the issue with the clients always being the same 3. I keep getting brutal sadistic and mean? And dont know why tired reloading the game. Tried starting a new game but kept giving me those 3.

ImmortalScourge

Content Creator
Another quick question is there a guide to breaking the sister?
The guide to break the girls is located in the "READ_ME_FIRST.txt" at LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar.

To "break" your sister so she willingly decides to just be your partner:
1. Get her pride to 100 and her love above 90.
2. Get her to orgasm, probably through fucking.
If her Love ever goes below 50, she will stop being your partner.
She'll only give you one chance to go back to being a partner.

To soul crush your sister into a depraved masochist:
1. Get her to 0 pride.
2. Cum in all her orifices and cum on her face (not needed if you are female)
3. Whip her till she passes out and choke her till she passes out.

To break your sister into a docile servant:
1. Get her to 0 pride.
2. Cum in all her orifices (not needed if you are female)
3. Get her to orgasm, probably through fucking.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
@Supperok I've been wanting that too. Unfortunately, while it is possible (from what I've researched), you would have to jump through a few hoops to get it working. Honestly not worth my time or possible risk. It mostly depends on the model of your phone, but I'm pretty sure it requires special browser apps to play flash games on your phone. Most of which you have to pay for. I know for fact that Safari (iPhone browser) doesn't support flash. I don't remember if Android supports it, but I doubt it does.

Also, there's this... Don't open Loader in browser.

Sorry I couldn't help more, I'm just passing on what I've learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.