WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
And by the way.... The sister is an AWESOME addition! The dialogue seems to be working perfectly, and as intended. I have restarted a couple of new games to make sure saved files don't interfere with breaking, and have not run into any hitches so far after breaking into pain slut, loving, and depressed. I still haven't attempted the partnership one though. I also love the new body adjustments! Now I can make the sister into Alfie!!!! LOL! I'm sure you knew that would be the first thing I did. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Now I can make the sister into Alfie!!!! LOL! I'm sure you knew that would be the first thing I did. :)
Nice! I just wish someone could figure out if there is a way to make a girl short but wide at the same time (i.e. not a uniform scale). I'm not sure if
Konahion set it up that way though, so a non-uniform scale would probably make the girl look skewed. I would love to have an actual short stack in the game.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Nice! I just wish someone could figure out if there is a way to make a girl short but wide at the same time (i.e. not a uniform scale). I'm not sure if
Konahion set it up that way though, so a non-uniform scale would probably make the girl look skewed. I would love to have an actual short stack in the game.

Ikr, but the maid top, and the long skirt is perfect for Alfie :), at least for a start, it looks pretty darned close. :)

Poney1

Potential Patron
Hey will... cheers for the update, a lot !
I followed now and then this game just because of you. I don't mean to offend any other creators who i am sure do great too, but your bundle is fire to me !

I remember i was the one asking you ; "how come we can't go over 1k XP on a char ?" when Elie came up, you were shoked. Your work dragged me on this forum when the original one passed away.

I can't wait to try out the sister feature, hopefully this week. Make sure to erase my previsious saves before and restart the game.

Thanks for this amazing bunch of work and I hope that some day you will feel to keep up trying to bring new features. Even thought I perfectly understand the reasons that make you feel that way at the moment.

Life goes on, I wish you the best !

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
WeeWillie... this is not a critique, just my usual help in testing for you. :) I think I did find a bug with the sister. I'm pretty sure that in all versions there is a bug with pleasure lines, and orgasm lines while in anal. I've tested younger and older, mean, and sweet and in all states (partner, pain slut, and obedient). At 100% arousal the line attempts to fire, but does not. She doesn't react to cum in her, either at that state. I tested it in all love states, and pride states. I've tried it in flashplayer 32, 25, and 11, respectively, just to make sure the flashplayer version didn't have anything to do with it. Each time I've tried it from a new game and went through the customization screen to change her, to also make sure that didn't have anything to do with it.

Anyway, I hope this helps, if you are thinking about continuing at a later date since you said you didn't like it being left in an alpha state. :) Take care, and time to give Sabrina Spellman a long lost older brother. LOL! I thought I was being a perv. watching that show, until I found out the actress is a 20 y.o. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I think I did find a bug with the sister. I'm pretty sure that in all versions there is a bug with pleasure lines, and orgasm lines while in anal.
I'm a little confused on the bug? Right now she's not supposed to orgasm from anal. Originally she's was supposed to orgasm from anal only if kinky, and then she would masturbate to orgasm if allowed if not kinky. I know I removed masturbate for now cause it was causing me problems and would take time to fix. So I'm semi-sure I removed orgasm from anal completely. Is that the issue, or does it break even more?

You say the next problem is that when she's at 100% arousal she stops commenting on cum inside?

And damn! It sounds like you've really tested her a lot. You must have found a bunch more bugs, right? Someday I'm sure I'll do a pass on bugs and at least do one more release to clean up the mess I've left. I did a lot of testing, but there's just sooooo much to test, so I'm certain there are tons of bugs in there. Somebody messaged me and said that Ellie is broken when you whip her. Has anyone else seen that? I can test myself but right now I just can't bring up the energy to open Slave Bazaar. I'm slowly recovering though :)

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
You say the next problem is that when she's at 100% arousal she stops commenting on cum inside?

Yes, she does stop commenting on cum inside, for sure. I'm pretty sure it's at any arousal level. I know she doesn't orgasm from anal, or at least I haven't been able to get her to, even while kinky. I'm sorry. I should have been more clear on that. She does only orgasm from vaginal sex. I wasn't sure if the line issue was due to flashplayer 32, which is why I tried the cum inside lines on other flashplayer versions.

I didn't know that about Ellie. I've spent most of this time testing different variations of the sister for you. I've only broken Ellie as obedient. I'll try the cat girl breaking of her from a fresh game as soon as I get time. Today is going to be pretty busy for me, so I'll do what I can. :)

And take your time! I'm just trying to help you out as I usually do. If I had the time to learn how to do the dialogues, and how to write the lines, I would look through all that for you, but I'm just a player, LOL. Anyway, I'll let you know about Ellie as soon as I find the time to do so. I'll try to be as specific as I can. :) Anyway... glad to see you're still hanging around if even a little bit!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Yes, she does stop commenting on cum inside, for sure.
Okay. So is the only issue is that she stops commenting on cum inside if she's at high arousal? Or is it that she never comments on cum inside from anal?
I think her not cumming from anal is a "works as designed".

Nordic

Avid Affiliate
I have found this nasty bug where if the Cheerful route is done out of order the whipping can crash the gameplay leading to static noise, the breathcounter go NA

(I'm not sure if this have been reported or not but I'm to lazy to check)

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Ok, for the sister when you cum in her, a white dialogue box pops up, but it is blank. Her xp stays the same, as do the rest of her stats. That is just her in a younger sister, and set as kinky.

Edit: Sorry... wrote that in a hurry... I meant to say "when you cum in her anally" Again, my bad :P

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, WeeWillie WeeWillie !

Let me first comment your statements:
I'm sad to say, but I think this may be the final release of Slave Bazaar. I think I'm done with SDT modding.
These are actually bad news.

This release has left a bad taste in my mouth.
... and these are even worse.

Working on SDT is a frustrating process.
I hear you, hun, and I totally agree.

I do Slave Bazaar for the community here.
... not to mention you did it voluntarily!

I felt I was providing a type of adult experience you couldn't find elsewhere.
... and you succeeded in this!

But I'm still bound by an engine that was built in Flash by a developer who has either moved on or passed away [...] bound by underlying problems I can't fix, like button response time or triggers that inexplicably cease to fire.
I so totally understand what you're talking about ... actually I'm even a bit relieved to know I'm not the only one experiencing phenomena like you just described ....

In the end, I felt like I supplied a massive amount of new features and reactivity, and yet I get one review of four out of five stars due to a broken feature that was never part of Slave Bazaar in the first place. I'm tired. I'm insulted. I'm done.
Again: I so totally understand what you mean .... one feels "consumed" somehow ... just like ... "fast food"

Thank you everyone who supported me and encouraged me.
You're more than welcome and to be honest: it's US to say "thank you"

I do feel bad it took so long to get this version out.
WTF?! Hell, it's YOUR life time and you should not let others set you under pressure to publish something that you do more or less just for fun!

All of the source code for my Flash mod that goes with Slave Bazaar is included in the bundle. If anyone wants to take up the mantle and add to, fix, or modify my bundle, you have my permission to do so.
That's more than generous! Thank you!

Just credit me for my work and yourself for any changes you make.
Of course!

Now my very own thoughts after taking my time to think about the quoted statements ... and the things you posted after this..
You know round about what I'm working on for 2 years meanwhile (and I still dont like to talk about it in public for this feels to me like an energy leak) and from this, I probably understand all to well all your frustration. But now I thought about how to ease that frustration ....

Would it be helpful if someone (like me) would start collecting all bug reports (including sample data and documentation) in an extra thread?
Would it be helpful if someone (like me) would start collecting all feature requests/wishes? Just in case you feel in the mood to implement something something new instead of fixing and polishing known stuff ....
Would it be helpful if someone (like me) would start writing some documentation about you mod (as far as you have explained it to me already in out pm ocrrespondance?
Do you have anything else in mind that would help you to relax without giving up completely the motivation to maintain the slave bazaar?

Very respectfully,
Rudgar

Edit:
P.S.: I feel kinda honored - even a bit flattered - to see my humble modification of anothers one's work as Talia's new hair hairdo. Thanks for the compliment! :smile:

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hey guys, regarding the bug where there are only cruel customers, I'm an idiot. I was once testing the cruel customers to see how the partner sister would react when losing love during pimping, and I forgot to back out my changes. I believe you should be able to do this in your build to get customers back:

in Girl0.txt, change all
-menu_endofday_newcustomers
to
menu_endofday_newcustomers
(i.e. remove ONE dash. Don't change --menu_endofday_newcustomers to menu_endofday_newcustomers)

Basically I commented out all customers except the mean ones on purpose while I was testing. Sorry about that. I haven't tested the fix, but I'm pretty sure that should do the job.

I'm sure I'll do a patch at some point, and this fix will be included of course, but I'm not sure when that patch will come.

Would it be helpful if someone (like me) would start collecting all bug reports (including sample data and documentation) in an extra thread?
Would it be helpful if someone (like me) would start collecting all feature requests/wishes? Just in case you feel in the mood to implement something something new instead of fixing and polishing known stuff ....
Would it be helpful if someone (like me) would start writing some documentation about you mod (as far as you have explained it to me already in out pm ocrrespondance?

Actually Rudgar Rudgar , having someone track bugs and feature requests would be very helpful. Also having someone help with the inevitable "I can't get Slave Bazaar to work" comments would be awesome too. If you ever have the energy to help out there, it would be much appreciated. And if you do the work to put together bug lists, I just might be guilted into actually fixing them, ha!

P.S.: I feel kinda honored - even a bit flattered - to see my humble modification of anothers one's work as Talias new hair hairdo. Thanks fpr the compliment! :smile:
No, thank you! I love her new hair. I was never really satisfied with Talia's appearance before, and wanted a more "professional and proper" look. I hope everyone one else agrees with the change.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Talia's new hairdo fits her so well! Glad to see you still around WeeWillie!

Ok, to clarify for the sister. She only has the bug with anal AFTER being broken to any state. She gains one xp from cum inside, a white dialogue box fires for half a second, and nothing else happens. Before being broken, she will comment, gain xp, love, and arousal. She also loses pride before broken state, but there is no change after being broken.

And Ellie.. I only tested her unbroken with the whipping, and only did it for a couple of minutes. When whipped her dialogue will fire all sorts of random things, and from the various lines she has in all states. I should have time to test the rest with whipping today, just to make sure none of the others have the same thing going on.

Anyway... just trying to be helpful, for you, or Rudgar. I've had a busy week, but things have slowed down today. But you never know what will happen at my work. LOL. Take care, and again, good to see you around! :)

CompletelyPretentious

Potential Patron
Ah, Great. This temporary fix will be fine. Thanks for taking the time to figure it out.

And yes, I only speak for myself, but I like Talia's new haircut; it is quite refined.

EDIT: I also confirm that the fix works like a proverbial charm. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...]Ok, to clarify for the sister. She only has the bug with anal AFTER being broken to any state. She gains one xp from cum inside, a white dialogue box fires for half a second, and nothing else happens. Before being broken, she will comment, gain xp, love, and arousal. She also loses pride before broken state, but there is no change after being broken.
Let me know if I got (and added) your bug description correctly. TIA

[...]And Ellie.. I only tested her unbroken with the whipping, and only did it for a couple of minutes. When whipped her dialogue will fire all sorts of random things, and from the various lines she has in all states. I should have time to test the rest with whipping today, just to make sure none of the others have the same thing going on.
Please let me know when done with testing this so I can add this to the bug list, too. TIA

Anyway... just trying to be helpful, for you, or Rudgar.
Very much appreciated and welcome!

Respectfully, Rudgar

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.