WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
WeeWillie WeeWillie Just wanted to thank you for all the work you've done. Been checking this thread every once in a while for years to check out what's new on your Slave Bazaar, needless to say, I'm a huge fan. As a modder of another game, I know the feeling of burnout all too well. Though, you mentioned that STD is hard to work with. Have you considered using a modern engine for some future project? Unity comes to mind, I've worked with it a bit. It's quite robust and not that hard to get started with. There are tons of top quality free guides out there.

None the less: I thank you for all your work and wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Anyone figure out the paths for karen yet?
If you mean the ways she can break, there is a LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar\READ_ME_FIRST.txt file that tells you how to do the three different types of break.

And "Karen" is just a default name. In the customization option you can rename her to anything you like and change her appearance to whatever you want.

Brambelss

Potential Patron
Hmm, I can't get Ellie to break into Kitten. Have done all the steps (3 holes, put on ears, choke and whip) in the right order. But she comes out as SM each time. Tried changing the mood to 30 in the savegame, but that just deletes my savegame on start-up. Anyone got an idea why?

tw1istedsoul

Vivacious Visitor
I can't get Ellie to break into Kitten. Have done all the steps (3 holes, put on ears, choke and whip) in the right order. But she comes out as SM each time.
There is a known issue with this Alpha with Ellie, and whipping. WeeWillie is aware of this. Also, Rudgar made a post about bug reports for WeeWillies mod, so feel free to add anything else you find to that post. :).

Top Bottom