WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Though things depend on the girl, other ways that tend to work is to increase breast size and just have fun sex if the girl's personality matches that. Depending on personality too, a girl might get more pride from pimping to the right type of customer. However, there's an issue that right now the only room a girl can stay in is the dingy cell, which lowers her pride each day, so pimping is probably not a good way to go. I meant to add different rooms with higher rent which would raise the girl's pride each day, such as having her actually having a nice bed to spend the night :)

I think this is pointing out that raising a girl's pride is more difficult than I thought it was. But then again, it does give a reason for purchasing gifts (i.e. clothes).

TheImage

Potential Patron
Came back to this recently, and flash doesn't seem to make saves in local host for this game. Games like Trials in tainted space seem to save fine, but this does not create any folders or a BAZAAR.sol file. Anyone have any ideas?

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
WeeWillie WeeWillie Really glad to see a update out of this bundle. Although I haven't played much of it so can't report any bugs, wanted to say thanks before starting. Albeit most updates are bug fixes I am glad you're pouring in your time over this. Also really glad you fixed other dialogues.

Will always be a fan :cool:

TheImage

Potential Patron
Came back to this recently, and flash doesn't seem to make saves in local host for this game. Games like Trials in tainted space seem to save fine, but this does not create any folders or a BAZAAR.sol file. Anyone have any ideas?
Okay, worked it out. The games files where under too many layers of folders. Moving it to desktop fixed the issue

dslibre

Potential Patron
Weel, pleasqnt surprise to see a new character !! Great job.

A question though, usnt there any way to boost experience gain ? Cause taking Ellie to 40 skill, aka 40000 experience feels like it s gonna take a decade... or am i missing something ?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
A question though, usnt there any way to boost experience gain ? Cause taking Ellie to 40 skill, aka 40000 experience feels like it s gonna take a decade... or am i missing something ?
She just needs 40 experience, not 40 "skill", to be broken.

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
Started up WWBundle a8.10, and noticed a small issue:
When deciding whether or not to buy the sister, the Don't Buy button does nothing for me. The dialog will not return to the buy slaves screen, and I must purchase the sister. I was planning to anyway, though, to "rescue" her, of course :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
When deciding whether or not to buy the sister, the Don't Buy button does nothing for me.
Great catch, Z ZRI , though I'd already fixed it. The fix will come in 8.11, along with the SIster being able to cum from anal (which is something I'm working on now, slowly) and tit size being saved properly with the sister.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Heya gang. I've been sitting on a build to release for sometime now. It's mostly just bug fixes. The only new "features" are anal cumming by the sister and incorporating the eye size mod so the girl's faces can have more diversity. My problem is finding the time and energy to properly test my work. I don't want to release a build with bugs, and given that my testing is cursory at best, I'm certain there are bugs I don't know about.

What I need is Quality Assurance help. Does anyone out there have the energy and desire to take a build and test it out, reporting bugs found back to me with associated save games or other repro cases so I can debug them? The more help I get, the quicker I'll get my bug fixes posted.

Thanks.

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
Heya gang. I've been sitting on a build to release for sometime now. It's mostly just bug fixes. The only new "features" are anal cumming by the sister and incorporating the eye size mod so the girl's faces can have more diversity. My problem is finding the time and energy to properly test my work. I don't want to release a build with bugs, and given that my testing is cursory at best, I'm certain there are bugs I don't know about.

What I need is Quality Assurance help. Does anyone out there have the energy and desire to take a build and test it out, reporting bugs found back to me with associated save games or other repro cases so I can debug them? The more help I get, the quicker I'll get my bug fixes posted.

Thanks.

I can be a beta tester if that's what you need, I did it for the Preger's Factory (forget the name, but hope to see work on it soon) so I wouldn't mind lending a hand

fapover9000

Potential Patron

Thanks.
I don't know if I could be a 'beta tester', but if there's a bug mentioned here, I wouldn't mind trying to replicate it.

P.S. Does anyone know how to change stored values like money or stats? Tried digging through all of the files and couldn't figure it out.

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know if I could be a 'beta tester', but if there's a bug mentioned here, I wouldn't mind trying to replicate it.

P.S. Does anyone know how to change stored values like money or stats? Tried digging through all of the files and couldn't figure it out.

if you want change your money go to this location : LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar
and open Dialogue.txt , use Ctrl+F and search Gold and then insert the number you want to use .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.