WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

Spinner

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
It's part of my new WeeWillieMod that is part of the bundle. In a dialog, I use the triggers [WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Arousal_70_60] and [WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Pain_70_45]
On a timer, the mod checks the value of her arousal and pain and caps her breath if needed. For example, the arousal line has 70 as the arousal start value and 60 as the maximum cap at 100 arousal. Thus, when her arousal gets to 71, the cap slowly is applied in a linear fashion until it is capped at 60% breath when she is at 100 arousal. Thus, she'd be capped at about 75% breath at 85 arousal. Make sense?

Yep... makes sense.
I've been trying to work out how/if/when to leverage your new mod... So thank you for the insights ;D
As an aside: I did a build with your mod while testing the "poor button response" issue. I can sort of get it to work in my bundle... But found there are dependencies on versions of other things in your bundle (loader version and/or animtools and/or other?). Oddly enough, the animtools version is 14 (ish?)... but I digress.

Re the poor button response issue... I agree with your synopsis (i.e. lots of lines = poor button response).
Not sure it's a "bug" per se though? More "the nature of the best"... No? ::)

Perhaps the only solution is to re-structure around the notion of a maximum number of lines in the "current" dialogue...?
From my testing at ~1200 lines (including comments and "blank" lines) all is OK (i.e. button response is good). At 2400 all goes to poo poo (and in between, progressive degradation).
Oddly enough... it isn't just line count (as whipping doesn't seem to get affected as much)...?
Also... I haven't yet have a chance to tests if blank lines contribute or not.

WeeWillie said:
Regarding the issues some people are seeing with arousal and pain going down too fast, I think this is because I have a timer working on frame rate. Maybe others have faster machines and are getting great frame rates and thus the count down goes much faster than I meant. I'm working on fixing the timers to work on real time instead of on frame rate, so that the decay at the rate I meant them to.

Wow...! A real-time clock... Please, please, plan to expose that for us poor plebs...! ;)

Spinner

Potential Patron
On a totally different subject... was looking at Mistress playthings code today and saw the following errors:
Line 327:
WIN2:"<MISTRESS> Leave *ME here
Should be:
WIN2:"<MISTRESS> Leave* ME* here…

Line 808 is broken:
heldM1H1T1:[HELD_M1_H1_
(I just deleted)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Spinner said:
Perhaps the only solution is to re-structure around the notion of a maximum number of lines in the "current" dialogue...?
From my testing at ~1200 lines (including comments and "blank" lines) all is OK (i.e. button response is good). At 2400 all goes to poo poo (and in between, progressive degradation).
It may not be an issue of total lines, but might be an issue of number of lines "built" at a time. My style of dialog could have 10 or more lines chained together. It's how I do branching. Sadly, reducing that would be a nightmarish ton of work for me.
I've also seen bugs where the building of lines seems to just fail. For example, sometime when choking the girl out the held lines will just cease to fire, and using sby's dialog monitor mod, it looks like nothing is happening. As such, I believe there really is a bug in the code, and it just isn't a nature of the beast situation. Maybe there are two issues though, and this can never be fixed.

Spinner said:
Wow...! A real-time clock... Please, please, plan to expose that for us poor plebs...! ;)
Well, keep in mind it will be only an approximation of a real time event. After a real time delay, the new line would be "built" and queued to run, but there is no guarantee that the dialog controller will pick it. But this should be real time-ish.

aztlan

Casual Client
WeeWillie said:
It may not be an issue of total lines, but might be an issue of number of lines "built" at a time. My style of dialog could have 10 or more lines chained together. It's how I do branching. Sadly, reducing that would be a nightmarish ton of work for me.
I've also seen bugs where the building of lines seems to just fail. For example, sometime when choking the girl out the held lines will just cease to fire, and using sby's dialog monitor mod, it looks like nothing is happening. As such, I believe there really is a bug in the code, and it just isn't a nature of the beast situation. Maybe there are two issues though, and this can never be fixed.

What is a "built" line?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
aztlan said:
What is a "built" line?
I don't 100% grok it. Sby could tell you better I'm sure. But it seems that lines that could be potentially run at the moment are internally "built" into a list. They have priority and time decays before they fall off the list. The dialogue manager in SDT then chooses from the list as to what to pick next and when according to what is available.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
If you remove the mod responsible for not showing empty dialogue boxes (I forgot which mod this was), you can check if the buttons hang for ~10 characters or just not respond.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
how dialog works in sdt:

there is a sort of life amount for a dialog line called 'build'
for a line to be triggered, it must have at least 20 build. this is the min build amount
dialog lines also have a priority level, to determine what kind of lines are more important to play
queued lines have the highest priority, they are what is currently playing or going to play.
the game has a dialog timer that triggers lines to be queued at intervals.
the more line types are built, the faster the dialog timer triggers.

when deciding what line to play(triggered), the game checks for the highest priority line type that is built.
it chooses a specific line of that linetype, that can be currently played from what checks it has
if none of the lines of that line type can be played, the game does not choose to play a line that all of the builds of every line type is reduced.
eventually if that linetype cannot be played, its build life will fall below 20 and will open up the ability to play lower priority lines.
when a dialog line is played, all the build levels of every linetype are reduced by ~50

this behavior can be seen when using my 'monitordialog' mod

also, my dialogdisplayedit mod is the one that prevents blank dialog boxes

Spinner

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Mistress Playthings

Hi again WW,

I picked up another small bug in Mistress Playthings:
Line 131: PICK_MISTRESS:… "Position":1 ….
When switching to Mistress… "Position" is set to 1... though I think it should be 0...?
Else it starts position suggestions with her stop/changing doing a handjob (which she isn't).

Also... I like the dialogue... but found the uncertainty of pull_up and pull_down mechanics a tad frustrating.
I therefore added buttons... so I could play and just enjoy it. :D
I'm not sure if the whole pull_up and pull_down thing was an intended part of the difficulty... or more a matter of histrionics.
In case it is of interest to you, here is my version: View attachment Mistress Playthings - with buttons.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Mistress Playthings

Spinner said:
I'm not sure if the whole pull_up and pull_down thing was an intended part of the difficulty... or more a matter of histrionics.
Yeah, my bundle contains all my dialogues that I've ever created. Some are very old, and I haven't really gone back to update them. Someday I'll do an upgrade pass, but I've wanted to get Bazaar out of alpha. I think Slave Trainer was my first, and Mistress Playthings was my second, all before I'd created buttons. Pull up and pull down was about the only way to get user choice input. Trials of the Sorceress was created before I made the ability for save games. I really want to go back someday to Trials and make it support a save so you don't have to do all the trials in one go.

Tube33950

Potential Patron
It seems that the XP can up to 1k and then stop growing. Is there a way (in game) to grow it up more or is this just a limitation ?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Tube33950 said:
It seems that the XP can up to 1k and then stop growing. Is there a way (in game) to grow it up more or is this just a limitation ?
Wow! Did you actually get a girl to 1000 XP through real game play? How long did that take? Right now that is the limit, which I thought was a huge amount (i.e. only crazy people would get there). Do you think it should be larger? XP scales the amount that a girl gives for pimping, and I don't want to make gold completely trivial. When a girl is at 1000, does the pimping amount feel right to you?

elebram

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
elebram said:
Is possible turn her when whiping?
You can break Ellie as a masochist while whipping her when she passes out, and has had other things done to her.

elebram said:
An ask, I've see some strange position like "WeeWillie_anal_small_passedout.txt", this i possible inthe game or i must load it by Loader?
That isn't in the game yet. I was going to have her pass out if she was unbroken and her pain went to 100 while doing anal, but I didn't get that in yet. Is that something you'd like? It would just be a moment in that pose like when she passes out from whipping.

Emmm.. sorry 4 my English, turn her = not Turn on (excitated) but phisical turn and whipping from front
:P

Tube33950

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
Tube33950 said:
Wow! Did you actually get a girl to 1000 XP through real game play? How long did that take? Right now that is the limit, which I thought was a huge amount (i.e. only crazy people would get there). Do you think it should be larger? XP scales the amount that a girl gives for pimping, and I don't want to make gold completely trivial. When a girl is at 1000, does the pimping amount feel right to you?

Thank you, now I feel ashamed like plexia before she breaks ;)

More seriously, I tried to XP the concerned char as quicklie as it seemed possible to me : making him cum one time in all positions and passing her out by the two possible ways each run before leaving, and of course, always pimp the concerned char. I think it took me 6-7 hours, maybe a bit less. I specify tha I did it with Ellie so starting from 0XP up to 1K-XP.

I think that having a limit for the pimp amounts could be good if you want to increase the actually limit amount of XP and make the game a bit longer. The higher pimping value I had was 95 gold with an elite custumer with 1k XP. It is very High to me, especially in view of the tributary-frequency at which customers. So I think the pimp value progression is good from 0 to 500 XP, but after that it should not up anymore.

I think that arrived to 500xp the benefits per pimpings could reach the 50 gold maximum (Elites, exotics, sadistic custumers, less for the others). Once reached 1000XP, the xp earned could be used for something else: unlock expensive accessories to buy (piercings, new outfit), new potion (I suggest bipolar disorder potion) that changes the personality of the slave, for example ; giving it to an aldready broken slave to put her to her second possibility breack-style instantly.

Some new lines indexed on XP amount (<1000xp):

Just before pimping: "Daddy, you've made your little girl a real goddess and the customers are nuts When they see me, It's a bit exciting but it is also scaring. Do you promise you will take care of your little girl?"

"I am your goddess daddy, I love you so much. I'd feel better if you'd watch my back while I give him/her my services. Please Daddy."

There is probably a lot to do in that way, and I don't know if players would like to have a med-long term game with this mod so I just expose my point of view. Unless if a lot of players save their games properly and reload them when installing the new bundle coming each time. They probably have high progressions on slave bazzar ! That should interest them to have a RPG with deep progression !

PS : (Sorry for my english, don't mind to ask me some things I missed or misunderstood, or to develop).
My pleasure.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
elebram said:
Emmm.. sorry 4 my English, turn her = not Turn on (excitated) but phisical turn and whipping from front
:P
Oh, nope. I want to do front whipping, but creating those whip marks is MUCH harder than the back when they are on her breasts. The breasts can be any size, and basically require making bunches of different sized whip marks with proper tweens between them to support any sized breast. If there is large enough demand for that, I'll look into doing it someday.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Tube33950 said:
I think it took me 6-7 hours, maybe a bit less.
Wow, if you played my mod for 6-7 hours on one girl, them I feel honored. I didn't think Bazaar would hold up and be enjoyable with a single girl for that long of a time, so my 1000 XP seems to be properly scaled. I'll think about new things that can open up as you level up a girl, but right now I suspect you are a very rare player to put so much time into playing the mod. Thank you!

kositrni

Potential Patron
as a lazy fuck myself, i wonder is there a way to get money a bit higher after starting a new game?
I searched for where you would save the gamedata, but failed to find anything :)

harhar42

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
Tube33950 said:
I think it took me 6-7 hours, maybe a bit less.
Wow, if you played my mod for 6-7 hours on one girl, them I feel honored. I didn't think Bazaar would hold up and be enjoyable with a single girl for that long of a time, so my 1000 XP seems to be properly scaled. I'll think about new things that can open up as you level up a girl, but right now I suspect you are a very rare player to put so much time into playing the mod. Thank you!

I've probably put 10-12 hours into your mod so far, it's great man.

I'm constantly checking for new updates :)

Tube33950

Potential Patron
Yes the limit is quite good, this is the very first char I up to 1k so far. When you play cool (not to do XP but just enjoy one or two runs) the experience limit is not achievable so quickly.

Nothing to do with the curent subject but one feature i'd love to see appear is piercing. It could be purchasable in accessories stores. It could be for a single use so for a quite amount of gold (maybe 10 or 20). It even could be a permanent accesorie you own like the scissors for a higher amount. Drill a slave could rise her pain to 50 (for exemple) instantly, may be more or less according to the char. Since the piercings are aquipped, we should be able to snatch them using a button visible in the "use items" menus. Snatching the piercings of course should induce a peak of pain whose intensity would vary depending on the char.

If it is not part of your projects, even in a long time, I'll try to do it myself for me. If I succed (it's a big "if") and if that interests you, I'll share it.

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
Oh, nope. I want to do front whipping, but creating those whip marks is MUCH harder than the back when they are on her breasts. The breasts can be any size, and basically require making bunches of different sized whip marks with proper tweens between them to support any sized breast. If there is large enough demand for that, I'll look into doing it someday.

Lol! I got what elebram was saying in his first post, and I was just waiting for your response, WW. I understand how difficult it would be to add the necessary art for frontal whipping, and didn't hold much hope for it's addition when I was one of... (I think) 18 voters for its implementation on your poll just after you released alpha 5. That said. There are at least two voiced supporters for it now... ::)

kositrni said:
as a lazy fuck myself, i wonder is there a way to get money a bit higher after starting a new game?
I searched for where you would save the gamedata, but failed to find anything :)

I posted about this a while ago, and while it doesn't help AFTER starting a new game, you can change the dialogue .txt BEFORE you start a new game. First go to C:\...\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar. Next, open Dialogue.txt and press ctrl+F to search the document. Enter the value of 500, and you should see "Player.Gold":500, . Change the value of 500 to however much gold you would like. Cheap, lazy and easy.

Spinner

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues - Side subject: Improving Button Response

sby said:
how dialog works in sdt:

there is a sort of life amount for a dialog line called 'build'
for a line to be triggered, it must have at least 20 build. this is the min build amount
dialog lines also have a priority level, to determine what kind of lines are more important to play
queued lines have the highest priority, they are what is currently playing or going to play.
the game has a dialog timer that triggers lines to be queued at intervals.
the more line types are built, the faster the dialog timer triggers.

when deciding what line to play(triggered), the game checks for the highest priority line type that is built.
it chooses a specific line of that linetype, that can be currently played from what checks it has
if none of the lines of that line type can be played, the game does not choose to play a line that all of the builds of every line type is reduced.
eventually if that linetype cannot be played, its build life will fall below 20 and will open up the ability to play lower priority lines.
when a dialog line is played, all the build levels of every linetype are reduced by ~50

Thanks for the summary sby...

As you know, the discussion re line builds and number of lines in this (WW's) thread centered on poor button response. I was wondering, given your level of understanding, if you could provide some guidance/insights into what will improve button response...?

WeeWillie,
The reason for posing this Q back to sby is that I am seeing relatively poor button response in the "Mistress Plaything with buttons" I posted for your review... And that has less than a 1,000 lines (further supporting your view that number of lines is not the driving factor).

I did some testing previously (as mentioned) were I increased the number of lines in a dialog (from ~1200 to ~2400) and saw degradation of button response. However, to make the test valid I made the lines valid (i.e. not simply more of the same, but rather lines that could only be called based on variable states).

Based on your responses on this, I am now wondering what (if any) dialog coding structures will work better than others (and the "Mistress Plaything with buttons" dialog potentially provides a useful test/comparison vehicle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.