WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (3 Viewers)

harhar42

Potential Patron
any chance we will get a bug fix release? just like the ellie cum dialogue. also is she always supposed to complain about anal even after broken?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
harhar42 said:
any chance we will get a bug fix release? just like the ellie cum dialogue. also is she always supposed to complain about anal even after broken?

Real life came crashing in again, so I apologize for not being responsive. I probably won't have much time to work on things for the next long while, but I do need to at least get a bug fix release out. Thanks for poking me.

As for complaining about anal, she isn't supposed to do that if she's broken as docile or masochistic, but if I remember right she'll still complain as a cat. How was she broken when you saw her complaining, and do you remember the line she said as complaint?

harhar42

Potential Patron
broken willing sex slave, insert anal, she says some pleasured lines while her pleasure is high but then also tons of pained lines. her pleasure goes down and her pain goes up.

started with 60 pleasure and 0 pain:

"Do you like how that giant weenie disappears in my ass, daddy?
"I hope my asshole is nice and tight for you."

"Ouch."
"Yikes."
"Oof."
"Owie."
"I'm too small"
"It's too big for me"

By the time I got done writing these down she was at less than 30 pleasure and more than 36 pain

GreenCold

Potential Patron
I am having a problem with this :/ I downloaded the newest flash player (18 something) and want to open the loader.swf with it, but just nothing happens. Every time I try to open it - nothing. Tried reinstalling flash player and the mod, but nothing works. Now I can't even open it in the browser, because every time I try to open it with the browser I get directed to redownloading the "loader.swf". Help please ._.

GreenCold

Potential Patron
Nevermind, I was able to solve the problem. It didn't have anything to do with this mod but my personal system.

Hoping for new content soon, you did a great job with this mod :)

C

centerflag982

Hmm, there's no way to break Ellie without taking her virginity, is there? I was hoping I could break her an get a line where she asks you to do it, but that's seeming impossible - anal seems to only hurt her no matter how loving and turned on she is, so I assume I can't get her to cum that way

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
Heya. I'm new here. Found the game some months ago. Tested it out and thought it was cool. Somehow ended here and found out about all the cool mods you guys have made for it. Anyways. Just wanted to make an account and drop by to say thanks for your work. :)

Can't wait to see what you have in store next. Especially for Slave Bazaar. I think it's already a great game in a game and has great potential to be much much more! ^___^

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
angermyode said:
In Slave Trainer, it seems like once you go to fucking, there's no way to go back to any other mode. Is that intentional?

The buttons are just very unresponsive, probably due to how they're implemented. If there's any other dialogue based action firing off, you can't activate the buttons. When the girl is at high pleasure, the program keeps looping (constantly firing off) the moaning dialogue and thus almost constantly preventing you from taking action through the dialogue controls aka. buttons. Just try to time your button push when the event isn't firing off. Can be a pain sometimes.

P.S. I haven't peeked in the code so I've got no idea if this is actually the case, but with my programming background, that's what I'd guess.

J

Jonsumitamsu

The thing is, there doesn't seem to be a button to take you back to any other option once you get into sex.

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
That's weird. Sorry, I've no idea what could be causing that. You're using the bundle to play, right? Sounds like some files are missing to be honest. Try the game on a fresh install. You can copy the save file over. If you're on Windows, just navigate to AppData (Windows Button and type in %appdata%), \Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random numbers>\localhost\<Folder you have the game located in>

OzofMassage

Potential Patron
NeedBiggerClips said:
That's weird. Sorry, I've no idea what could be causing that. You're using the bundle to play, right? Sounds like some files are missing to be honest. Try the game on a fresh install. You can copy the save file over. If you're on Windows, just navigate to AppData (Windows Button and type in %appdata%), \Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random numbers>\localhost\<Folder you have the game located in>

After looking through the code I found that it is a rotation of positions.

The button5 order is (Fuck, Anal, Anal, BJ).

I went in an changed the button name to "Anal Doggie" so the order will look like ((Fuck, Anal Doggie, Anal, BJ). This way I will remember that there other other options.

While it would be nice to have a button layout to chose any position at any time. I think it was the writers intent to break the "slave" quickly by using the positions.

I posted the code in the spoiler with my tiny alteration. I put the rest so you can see the progress.

CHANGE_POSITION_P0:"[BUTTON3_OFF][BUTTON4_OFF][FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_HerBottoms_da.clothes.bottoms.type][VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_HerPanties_da.clothes.panties.type][ANIMTOOLS_WeeWillie_doggie]
[CHANGE_POSITION_P0_2]" {"style":"him","set":{"Position":1,"AllFours":1, "Bound":0, "FuckPos":1,"da.button5.name":"Anal doggie"}}

CHANGE_POSITION_P0_2:"[CHANGE_BACKGROUND][CLEAN_CUM][CLEAN_SPIT][END_FLASH]
[POSE_INTRO_E*EMO*_P*Position*]" {"style":"him","set":{"da.background.load":"PrisonCell_Doggie.png","da.clothes.bottoms.type":"None","da.clothes.panties.type":"None"}}

CHANGE_POSITION_P1:"[FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[CHANGE_BACKGROUND][ANIMTOOLS_WeeWillie_anal][CLEAN_CUM][CLEAN_SPIT][END_FLASH][POSE_INTRO_E*EMO*_P*Position*]" {"style":"him","set":{"da.background.load":"PrisonCell_AnalDoggie.png", "Position":2, "AllFours":1, "Bound":0,"da.button5.name":"Anal"}}

CHANGE_POSITION_P2:"[FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[CHANGE_BACKGROUND][ANIMTOOLS_WeeWillie_analtable][CLEAN_CUM][CLEAN_SPIT][BUTTON4_ON][END_FLASH][POSE_INTRO_E*EMO*_P*Position*]" {"style":"him","set":{"da.background.load":"PrisonCell_AnalTable.png",
"Position":3,"AllFours":0,"da.button5.name":"BJ","da.button4.name":"Bind Arms"}}

CHANGE_POSITION_P3:"[HELD][FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][REDRESS_PANTIES_*Undressed && ( Clothes < 4 )*]" {"style":"him"}

Happy slave training ;)

OzofMassage

Potential Patron
angermyode said:
Thanks a lot for the fix--I had just figured out the second anal button did something, but this makes it a lot clearer.

The other thing I'm a little unclear about is---what do I do to set my name as Master/Sir etc.? Do I just change it in the file over and over?

If you change it directly in the text. Press ctrl+h. This will allow you to replace a specific word with another. Rather helpful in programming.

STDRidden

Vivacious Visitor
If this game is still in development, please consider an export and import button for saves. A bit like the flash game "Breeding Season". So you can save all your saves into a file and then import it when you want.

stuffwar

Potential Patron
How can I try older versions of this? I'm looking for version 5.0 which is right before Mysteria and Crystal were removed.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
stuffwar said:
How can I try older versions of this? I'm looking for version 5.0 which is right before Mysteria and Crystal were removed.

Mysteria and Crystal, if they were in a build, were only place holders. They were just copies of other girls with a few minor changes in preparation for making them full characters. It became apparent that the majority of people wanted the innocent virgin, so I shifted gears and made Ellie. I never really removed anything of any substance.

I'm sorry to everyone that my development got stalled. My personal job situation has changed, and my free cycles to work on Slave Bazaar are practically non-existent. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to working on it.

bearbearian

Potential Patron
This is really excellent, thank you WeeWillie for developing this and sending it out. I really love that in this you can make them love you and what you do to them, not just make them accept it, so I almost always go for the loving slave breaks.

One thing I found: I couldn't get Plexia's masochism break to work right just by holding her down and making her pass out (at pride 0 and pain/pleasure 100, naturally), but once I took the whip to her she came and broke. You might want to update the breaking guide in the first post to reflect that.

Some possible features I thought of running through this just now: collaring scenes, where the girls accept that they're never going to escape (if they're unbroken or broken badly) or accept their place and their new home; also, a reaction to removing Plexia's glyph collar would be nice. I like how Ellie has reactions to specific tools like the cuffs or the gag, and I'd like to see the others have them too. Body modification items would be nice, so you can give Ashley huge fake tits or assuage Ellie's worries about hers being too small. Lube would also be a good item to have, so you can fuck the girls without having to prepare them first or be able to take their asses without pain before breaking them.

I understand you've got a lot going on at the moment (I know the feeling!) but I hope this gives you some inspiration for the next time you get a chance to work on this excellent game.

Ashley looks so damn pretty in a wedding dress.

~EDIT~ Also, the 7.0 update has kind of broken Plexia's docile slave breaking; specifically, the pleasure decay over time. I've noticed Plexia has fewer procs for pleasure-increasing lines (the "ooooh"s and "Ah!"s) while being fucked than the others do, which makes it very difficult to keep her at 100 pleasure long enough for her to cum, especially given how unresponsive the buttons can get when you're fucking her. As well, her reactions to you coming in her don't raise her pleasure even though some of them seem like they should. All these things together make it extremely difficult to make her finally cum and break; I just spent 10 minutes pounding her and showering her in as many slaps and compliments I could make work and she just would not cum. I'd suggest changing any or all of the aforementioned, or possibly adding a pleasure trickle from her masturbation to counterbalance the decay.

hrnk

Potential Patron
Hi!
Awesome work. Very much appreciated.

Does anyone know how to fix the "CumInMouth" and "CumOnFace" bug? on Ellie?

A

Artyon000

someone has the same problem of not being able to break Elli , even with all the requirements of the cat or is just me? :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.