WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (3 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
hrnk said:
Hi!
Awesome work. Very much appreciated.

Does anyone know how to fix the "CumInMouth" and "CumOnFace" bug? on Ellie?

What are these bugs exactly? I've been away from the project for awhile, so have forgotten a bunch, but I'm hoping to get back to it soon if only to fix up the bugs in the last release. I don't suppose someone with more time on their hands could compile me a list of bugs to fix in the last build? This would increase the chances of them being fixed.

LeaValk

Potential Patron
I don't know how to describe these bugs in terms of coding... but I can do my best to tell you what I know and how to replicate them, I believe.

First, all of these errors occur as a Futa(shemale) not sure if it works the same on the others.
When loading up Ellie it gives an... error sort of thing in the dialogue at the beginning something about "name fake weenie".

Even after being broken, Ellie is disgusted and turned off by cum shots, or swallowing cum.

Ellie seems incapable of any pleasure from anal, even after being broken. Her pain level keeps rising and she's gradually turned off more and more.

That's all I know of offhand.

hrnk

Potential Patron
Ellie is stuck on CumOnFirstTime. (i have only tried it playing a male char)
if you search for "gross" you will find it.
from what i can tell the "CumOnFirstTime" line (GROSS! [GAG]-gag- What is all this goo? Is this the %22cum%22 the orphanage girls talked about?")
should change the value on "Slaves.slave3.HadCumInMouth":0, to 1. But i doesent.
So she is stuck, and gets the negative values (and extra xp) even after broken.

I might be mistaken.

LeaValk

Potential Patron
I know you're probably still really busy with other things... and I could probably just edit my previous post on the bugs I've found, but I just wanted to request something if you could add it.

I'd really, really like some additional positions with our girls. Maybe some that unlock after certain conditions are met, like a broken slave would willingly ride her Master/Mistress? Perhaps a slave with both low affection and low pride would just lay on their back and take it, being forced to look at their owner.

Okay... I'll go back to lurking now. :-X

soultwist

Potential Patron
hrnk said:
Ellie is stuck on CumOnFirstTime. (i have only tried it playing a male char)
if you search for "gross" you will find it.
from what i can tell the "CumOnFirstTime" line (GROSS! [GAG]-gag- What is all this goo? Is this the %22cum%22 the orphanage girls talked about?")
should change the value on "Slaves.slave3.HadCumInMouth":0, to 1. But i doesent.
So she is stuck, and gets the negative values (and extra xp) even after broken.

I might be mistaken.

Does anyone on here have the xp to fix this? I took a look at it and the code is way to complicated for me to figure out how to fix it?

I'm thinking weewillie is to busy with something else to come on here and correct this, otherwise it would probably already be done. I took a look at the code and there is a bunch of fun dialogue that we can't take part of as long as Ellie is stuck so if anyone here have the knowledge to fix this and could post a solution I would be grateful. :)

Edit: I don't mean this as a bash on weewillie. This dialogue is awesome and it's free so I don't expect him to come on here and "polish out any scratches". Just thinking if anyone else that know how to fix it could do it, then everyone would be a winner :)

bearbearian

Potential Patron
Coming back to this, it's still excellent. One bug though: when you equip cuffs on Plexia, she seems to think you've given her new clothes, rather than saying the cuffed dialogue.

When you next get around to this, I'd like to see Plexia and Ashley moved over to use the Chat system that Ellie does in place of Compliment/Insult, as I find the latter's hidden time until it'll work again irritating. The simpler solution would just be to disable the Compliment or Insult button until it will have an effect again.

Thanks for building this.

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
LeaValk said:
I know you're probably still really busy with other things... and I could probably just edit my previous post on the bugs I've found, but I just wanted to request something if you could add it.

I'd really, really like some additional positions with our girls. Maybe some that unlock after certain conditions are met, like a broken slave would willingly ride her Master/Mistress? Perhaps a slave with both low affection and low pride would just lay on their back and take it, being forced to look at their owner.

Okay... I'll go back to lurking now. :-X

Same Problem Here :D

Penderez

Potential Patron
Great work man, made an account just to congratulate you on such a job well done. What you've managed to accomplish with the base game is quite frankly amazing. I've always thought that vanilla SDT was pretty neat, but not something to jack off to, since A) it required my right hand on the mouse (grrr) an B) was too linear, synthetic, and repetitive. What you did with the dialogues is absolutely brilliant.

There's one bug, though- when you break Ellie into a crazy kitten, she still says the "ew, is this what the girls from the orphanage talked about" dialogue when you cum in her mouth. Other than that, great work!

edit- also, can there be a fix in the future to make the dialogue/game menu buttons to be more responsive, or is that something inherent with the way the game is? I have to mash left click on the buttons to get them to register most of the time :P

edit2- So I've found two pretty infuriating bugs so far: the one with the broken Ellie dialogue upon cumming with her on her knees, and another one with Plexia- I can't seem to get her into "broken pain slut" at all. I've choked her until she passed out several times now, making sure that both pain/arousal were 100% and pride was 0%. She never broke! ><

Last edited:

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
plz help me to find a way for break ellie to crazy kitten or masochist slave .
there's no way i could make her choke and after make her pass out ,no matter how much long i'm waiting . she never wake up.
i have this problem with all of them .

Last edited:
C

CronsOP

Anyone else have the issue where the pain/pride/pleasure/love counters don't ever change? Mine are stuck at 0 and reloading/redownloading don't work.

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
I downloaded this and I have to say you do the Devils work. I busted my nut in my slave its not even funny. Great job making a blow job sim into a REAL game.

Slave bazar is truly wonder full. Now I just hope you add a bit more cloths/interactions

www.wtf.com

Potential Patron
so I, being a complete dumbass, sold the virgin character after breaking her so that I could get the princess. Problem is, I did not get the amount of money promised, I instead got the amount of money I spent to buy the virgin. before breaking the princess, clients stopped arriving for rent... Basically, I won, but I cannot get Ellie back because I had to use both the mindwipe and love potions on the princess, and cannot get either her or Plexia any clients. help please?
Edit: fuck it, it was fun, I'll start over.
edit 2: the characters cost considerably more and are already broken... Plexia is 602, Ashley left me with... 43. Also, hitting repair does nothing.

Also, a suggestion for a future character: a succubus who, with a naturally very high seduction stat, will try to convince you to do certain things for her at certain times, becoming a slave who will "take the lead" or tell you a position she thinks you would like instead of being simply docile towards you if you get love to max. otherwise, she would be reduced to a timid, weak slave constantly seeking validation if you ignore her requests and lower her pride. Primary stat would be seduction by default and under first broken state it would be mirrored by loving. Thoughts?

Last edited:

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
plz help me to find a way for break ellie to crazy kitten or masochist slave .
there's no way i could make her choke and after make her pass out ,no matter how much long i'm waiting . she never wake up.
i have this problem with all of them .

Suggestion?!

C

codebreaker13

Hi this is my first post and after silently enjoying the hard work you modders and dialogue writers do I thought it would only be fair that I give something back. I noticed that a lot of people were having trouble with Ellie getting stuck in a dialogue loop so I looked into the dialogue and I think I found the bug. If anyone is interested I am posting what I think the bug is, why it is a bug, and the change to the code that for me at least fixes Ellie's dialogue. Hopefully this helps everyone out!

Attachments

Ellie Code Fix.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 233

Wolfie404x

Potential Patron
Can you make a file that has just aurora's dialogue and char code? If so, that would be very appreciated. ^-^

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is this mod dead? :(
That's a bit impolite.
  • if you've encountered a bug, then please describe it with as much technical detail as possible
  • if you're concerned about runtime performance or incompatibility with other mods, then please describe the circumstances and particulars
    • WeeWillie WeeWillie has been absent for a while, but forum regulars may be able to share workarounds that they've discovered and employed privately. SDT modders may be able to provide patches for serious code conflicts.
  • if you're an aspiring writer who is looking to imitate or reuse some of WeeWillie WeeWillie 's work then go ahead and describe your idea or project
    • other authors may be able to chime in and offer feedback or mentorship support. Forum regulars may volunteer to act as playtesters for your stories.
  • if you'd like to make a suggestion or propose a new feature for the Slave Bazaar, then please do so
    • if there's a backlog of great ideas and yet WeeWillie WeeWillie remains absent, then another writer may volunteer to create an unofficial expansion (or spiritual sequel) to the Slave Bazaar
    • if you'd like to followup on a previous suggestion or proposal made by another forum member, then feel free to do so. Conversation can help to flesh out an idea and explore its merits.
  • if you can offer detailed feedback or constructive criticism (re: narrative, characterization, interaction, UI design, difficulty, pacing, or whatever) then please do so
    • feedback is always welcome, even if the actual author may not see it for several months (if ever). Your comments and critiques may help to guide other authors as they pursue their own projects.
  • if you want to express gratitude for the effort and ingenuity that WeeWillie WeeWillie has put into his creations, then please do so
  • if you'd like to bump the thread and complain vaguely about the lack of updates then please ... don't.
    • it adds nothing to the conversation, and can make an author feel ashamed of his inactivity. This doesn't give him a very good reason or motive to resume work on the project.
    • if someone returns after a long hiatus, I'd prefer that he find replies which make him feel appreciated by the community, encouraged to explore new ideas, eager to quickly fix a well-described bug, or intrigued by a clever review.
  • if you don't have anything constructive to contribute, then just click the "Watch Thread" button. You'll be automatically notified of any updates.
    • I'd greatly prefer that you find some way to contribute instead of just going silent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.