Watch Dogs Pedestrians (1 Viewer)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Thanks Stidevie, should this thread rename it? because there's still no Pedestrians nude as the Tittle wanted to be.

here's a save game for those needed, where you can meet those nude slaves at A Risky Bid.

Attachments

A Risky Bid.zip
21.4 KB · Views: 266

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
If body swap is possible for the main character i'm pretty sure it is also possible for all the pedestrians

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Thanks to everyone who has dropped a little more awesome into this thread. I mean, wow.

I noticed that some of the alternate models don't seem to have their expression fully "on". The Bandit substitute, for example, is a bit dead-faced whereas Poppy emotes really well.

And this makes sense. Poppy is a character with dialogue and emotions. Her face mesh is going to geared to move, just like Aiden's. The other girls just need to look neutral or sad.

Which made me wonder about this:

meshortextures.jpg

It's from the same site that I found the NPC swap mod originally (URL at the top of the image).

I'm wondering if the parts listed (leg, torso, complete body, etc) are for textures or meshes. Because if individual mesh components can be swapped out, like one character's head on another body, then a head that is fully capable of emoting (like Clara or Nicky) could be swapped onto a nude body.

But I'm 90% sure that's a pipe dream.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
If body swap is possible for the main character i'm pretty sure it is also possible for all the pedestrians

I hope it can done because this topic is all about it. Plus we can use sniper to aim at them. Hopefully for some nude mods for them coming soon.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
It would be very nice to roam around with a nude girl around the city with even more nude girls walking on the streets, i'm sure someone will find how to swap pedestrians to other models.

I just found this video and i know we can already do pretty much everything explained on this video manually : Watch Dogs Modding Tool rolling out soon ! - Create your own Mods ! - YouTube

But i think it will help a bit for people to create mods, i just don't know when he will release it.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
The SoioCreep creator gives up on the making new nude mods for watch dog, I feel so sad that I can play it on 4k with my new GTX 970 sli. Anyone willing to make a new nude mods for watch dog? I will wait for Assassin Creed Unity comes out as well cause its has cooperation mode which is awesomeness too. please do a trimmed or hairy version for the girls and give her a realistic looking vagina.

envoy23

Potential Patron
hi guys, is watch dog worth buying/playing ? and can i play as nude female ? (agree with nudeseeker > hairy version for the girls and give her a realistic looking vagina) :) . if so mod link please

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Its a great game, close to GTA but not as good, i had a great experience playing it, it's an open world after all, but missions seems to be all and the same all the time, i'm not saying it's not worth buying it, its a great game, but maybe not the best, it could've been so much better if Ubisoft did put a little more effort in it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.