Watch Dogs Pedestrians (1 Viewer)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
It would be nice if someone could try to mod Watch Dogs to make some / all female pedestrians nude, i don't know if umod or texmod works for this game, anyone wants to try ?

Edit: Nude mods have been made. See posts #6, 15 and 18 in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It would be nice if someone could try to mod Watch Dogs to make some / all female pedestrians nude, i don't know if umod or texmod works for this game, anyone wants to try ?

A modder might be inspired to check it out if you provide a link to game web site and screen shots. :)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Oh sorry, here's some pictures of the game and a link to the official web site :

1.jpg 1504550_1405268736402280_1342583144_n.jpg 2481406-watchdogs_clara.png Watch_DogsDeluxeEdition2014-5-28-16-39-1_zpsf028fc3c.jpg~original.jpg Watch-Dogs-Creates-Random-Pedestrians-with-Various-Backstories-2.jpg watchdogsreview3.jpg

Official web site : Watch Dogs? Trailer, Walkthrough & Gameplay Demo | Ubisoft® (CA)

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Playing through Watch Dogs currently. I already saw a sequence featuring a female character model wearing nothing but panties.

watchdogs1.jpg

I've also seen a screenshot of other female characters using this model later in the game (I have not yet reached this scene).

watchdogs9.jpg

Of course my knowledge of this level of modding could just about fill a thimble, but it looks like the game already has assets in place for modders to use.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Yea i have seen those scenes in game, but my concern is that there's no dev kit out yet, and that might slow any modders from creating a great nude mod for this game. My hopes are still high since we got some very talented people here.

xellos49698

Content Creator
nude mod for Watch Dogs

Someone has sucessfully created a topless nude mod for Watch Dogs to replace Adrian Pearce.

I am not the author of this mod, but am uploading a link here.

Orginal DDS Files: View attachment wd_nbody.7z

Topless Nude mod combined with Car hacking mod: View attachment Nudemod+Carmod.rar

In description of car hacking mod, states you select free roam and it gives away free cars?

Instructions
How to use patch.dat&patch.fat in watch_dogs\data_win64

You tube video proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tT08nAjn-E

It appears SoIoCreep is claiming to be the creator of the mod, but there are no links on the video.

I download it here

Nude mod at Watch Dogs Nexus - Mods and community

and in the 2nd link it's states UnnamedPlayer is the actual creator of the mod. Hence my confusion, either way definitely good news.)

Also, managed to download what appear to be tool packs to work on the game. I don't own watch dogs so I can't test them.

Links:
View attachment disrupt-r47_b35.zip
View attachment disrupt-r48_b36.zip
View attachment disrupt-r49_b37.zip

The license text file states the tools are create by Rick. Hopefully, I didn't miss acknowledging anyone.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I downloaded that wd_nbody.7z file but all it contains is dds files, i tried to used it with Umod but i cannot make it work. In the description on NexusMods site it says to put patch.dat and patch.fat in data_win64 folder but there is no patch.dat / patch.fat inside that 7z file.

I hope someone will be able to figure this out and explain how to use the mod

xellos49698

Content Creator
Went back after seeing the same thing it's just DDS files, although those are useful for later modification; that link is not a completed mod.

However, there is another link combined with a car hack that is in the patch.dat and patch.fat format.

Hopefully that is an actual mod, can someone test this out?

I added a link for the combine car hacking + nude mod below the DDS file link.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
so we just need to put that patch.dat and patch.fat in data_win64 folder? no Umod or texmod needed? Axellslade can you upload your save game where you at the the trippers place? I don't where that is, I play sometimes and mostly do roaming .

EDIT: tested but my character isn't half nude with the patch.dat and patch .fat sits on my data_win64's folder. I haven't see the strippers so I can't confirm if that working or not.

so this wd_nbody.7z is for nothing? thought we can turn our main character look like her and naked. so this modder just release it at Nexus for show off without giving the complete mods.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
You can find the savegame right here: EDIT: Link removed

It's the one called "A Risky Bid".

EDIT: Link removed. Two posts down nudeseeker said "the save game from that site have nothing inside the zip, it's just plain zipped with no save game."

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
From the comments on the youtube video, it seems the modder is waiting for interest prior to a release. Even modders need affection.

The car mod seems to work, my phone is giving me unlocked options I've never seen before. The rest is a texture replacer to remove G strings.

At https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpbg5ACkQns the modder indicates they were able to replace the Aiden player model with Clara:"Used a hex editor to put Clara's code in place of Aiden's. Save, repack and made a patch." Presumably the same technique was used to replace Aiden with Topless Poppy in the other video, and could be used to replace other characters in the same way.

To complete it, a modder would likely have to replace multiple models (prison orange Aiden and hatless-memory-at-the-cemetery Aiden as well). Since Aiden has multiple outfit models, a clever modder could cue up multiple girls as "costume options".

nudeseeker

Casual Client
the save game from that site have nothing inside the zip, it's just plain zipped with no save game.
@ Mick yeah, we know have see those youtube.

xellos49698

Content Creator
"so this wd_nbody.7z is for nothing? thought we can turn our main character look like her and naked. so this modder just release it at Nexus for show off without giving the complete mods."

Most likely the person on Nexus does not own Watch dogs either, otherwise they would have gone into the file and seen the DDS filles were not a mod. I don't own Watch dogs mostly because I'm being cautious with my spending and secondly because I thought it was over hyped.

Hopefully, Mick is right and the youtube uploader is the creator and will finish the mod. If they don't, we still have the tools for the game and the DDS files. With some luck, it might be possible to find all the DDS textures for Adrian Pearce and replace them with the topless model or even a completely nude one.

When the price comes down, if there hasn't been a nude mod released and those tools work, I wouldn't mind fiddling around with them. No guarantees, but it certainly can't hurt to try.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Found one. Doesn't make pedestrians naked, unfortunately, but hopefully a few of you will find a use for it.

Picturetime.jpg

I did not make this mod – it came from Watch Dogs ????? Skin Mod ??? 7.13.2014 | ???????????, so if you speak the language give them some love.

On that page you’ll see a sendspace link to a file to a 16ish meg archive called NPC_Swap. Within will be two files, “patch.dat” and “patch.fat”. Go to your Watchdogs-data_win64 directory, MAKE A BACKUP of any files named patch.dat and patch.fat that are already in that directory. Then drop the patch files from NPC-Swap into the data_win64 directory and over-write the originals.

Mod complete. This worked for my steam-uplay version of Watch Dogs.

This mod replaces several BUT NOT ALL of Aiden Pierce’s outfits with the meshes/skins of NPCs in the game. Please don’t start up Watch Dogs, see Aiden wearing his usual outfit, and come back and complain that it doesn’t work. A lot of his outfits are not changed at all and you have to wearing the right outfit to look like the right NPC.

That usually means you have to earn in-game cash and spend it at clothing stores to unlock outfits. The preview sprite will not show the modded outfit - the costume needs to be purchased and equipped before you will see the effect.

The quality of my preview images isn't great. You’re warned.

First off, the ones you will care about:

theonespeoplewillcareabout.jpg

NOMAD – Poppy, the woman from the club, also the stranger Aiden brushes against in the opening sequence in the Merlaut

BANDIT – An unnamed woman from the Club's auction

LIGHT LEATHER – The unnamed woman from the Russian Roulette sequence you can find via eavesdropping

These are the only three showing skin. Poppy is definitely the best quality, without any seam issues around the neck. All seem to have limited breast physics, although it is only really apparent when you first select the model and everything jiggles into place.

While I doubt anyone's going to read on to the outfits that aren't topless, here’s a guide to which costume correlates with which NPC. If a costume name isn’t listed here, assume it is unchanged. I’m hoping I haven’t missed anything.

CONCRETE – Clara / Badboy17

TORTOISE – Nicky / Aiden’s sister

COURIER – Jordi Chin / Not the Pizza Guy

ROAD REBEL – T-Bone

ENLISTED – T-Bone, again.

RUSTIC – Aiden in prison orange

REPTILE – Jackson / Aiden's nephew. He can deliver a pretty good beatdown for a shortass.

Sendmetomyroomwillyou.jpg

STREET SOLDIER – Damien

REAL TEAL – Iraq

FIREBRAND – Bedbug

ORANGE BURN – Default. You know. He’s that guy you ran over a few times, did a burn out on his corpse’s face, then set some IED’s on him and made him bounce. I hated that guy.

VAMP – Maurice, with real battle damage!

SEA STREAK – Tobias. You know. Crazy bridge guy.

STALKER – Mayor Rushmore

INFILTRATOR – Lucky Quinn

HIGHWAYMAN – The child psychologist that Jacks is seeing. I think.

VIGILANTE – Police Officer. He's got a big hat.

SABOTAGE – Um… this guy.

ThisGuy.jpg

WHEELMAN – The creepy guy who Aiden takes an invitation and a car from.

ROADWORK – Just legs and hands. This might be meant to be something good, or it could be the modder having some fun.

theghostofcarbinesfuture.jpg

And that’s it.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Nice, this also confirms the tools set I found is good and has instruction as well for modding. Hopefully, there will be some completely nude mods coming along.

Body swaping to other characters is also a nice bonus.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I confirm that the mod Mick found works, now all we need to figure is how to remove those panties :)

stidevie

Potential Patron
(Sorry for my english)
Thanks you very much at sebway2k3

How to remove the panties for 2 women with full nude = BANDIT + LIGHT LEATHER
NOMAD–Poppy has always his pantie.

1- Nudemod+Carmod.rar
?HENTAI NIPPON?Watch_Dogs Nude mods&Ultimate Car On Demand mod from Japan : watch_dogs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfbk11sknrilwvl/Nudemod+Carmod.rar
+
2- NPC_Swap.rar
Watch Dogs ????? Skin Mod ??? 7.13.2014 | ???????????
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4sp3mn
+
3- disrupt-r49_b37.zip
Index of /builds/disrupt
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=20765&d=1405057513
+
4- slip the 2 files patch.dat on Gibbed.Disrupt.Unpack
-combine the 2 folders patch_unpack for 1 folder
-slip patch_unpack on Gibbed.Disrupt.Pack
-rename the file patch_unpack.dat to patch.dat
+
5- copy 2 new files patch.dat + patch.fat in Watch Dogs\data_win64

enjoy the gameplay

More options
Watch_Dogs - TheWorse Mod 0.97 Download
+combine 2 patch.dat -nudemod+carmod + TheWorse Mod Version 0.97c

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.