Vindictus Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Chronix

Potential Patron
I would also like to know how u got it to work on vindictusworld, been trying for a few days now, looking trough alot of forums and trying out a heap of files but whatever I do I cant get it to work. Only thing that works is the Colhen mod.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I would also like to know how u got it to work on vindictusworld, been trying for a few days now, looking trough alot of forums and trying out a heap of files but whatever I do I cant get it to work. Only thing that works is the Colhen mod.
if the colhen mod works the swapping is working but your files are either in the wrong place or not even inside the "data" folder. It's most likely you placed the nude mod files in the wrong place because colhen mod would not work if the swapper dll wasn't working, check the modding guide in hongfire, read it STEP BY STEP, almost always is minor errors that can be easily fixed

ps: which mod are you using?

Chronix

Potential Patron
Im trying to use NL body PLUS.
and I put it into the data folder D:\XX\Games\VindictusWorld\data\materials\models\player\nectarlover\PLUS and D:\XX\Games\VindictusWorld\data\models\player\nectarlovers and then the body/innerwear files in PLUS and nectarlovers.

Do I need something else I've tried with and without winnsi.dll?
(VindictusWorld has a launcher which I dont know how to bypass)

Also THIS is the Colhen mod, only thing I had to do for that was paste that file into my hfs and it worked. I litteraly only took [Spring_NightColhen]D23111868E915A453D9DAC0D6890103F669CD0E0.hfs without the [Spring_NightColhen] ofc and it worked, nothing else.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Im trying to use NL body PLUS.
and I put it into the data folder D:\XX\Games\VindictusWorld\data\materials\models\player\nectarlover\PLUS and D:\XX\Games\VindictusWorld\data\models\player\nectarlovers and then the body/innerwear files in PLUS and nectarlovers.

Do I need something else I've tried with and without winnsi.dll?
(VindictusWorld has a launcher which I dont know how to bypass)

Also THIS is the Colhen mod, only thing I had to do for that was paste that file into my hfs and it worked. I litteraly only took [Spring_NightColhen]D23111868E915A453D9DAC0D6890103F669CD0E0.hfs without the [Spring_NightColhen] ofc and it worked, nothing else.

i see i tough you meant Battlejesus's texmod, just in case which OS are you using? if it's win10 you may need a dll injector to apply the effects of the dll to the vindictus.exe, just google it it's not hard to find also make sure the mod is suited for the inner armor you're using in-game, should be the basic inner by default

Chronix

Potential Patron
Yah thats where it goes wrong, I tried an injector and I think because I cant skip the launcher from VIndictusWorld it runs into problems.
Because I tried it on another private server and there I managed to inject it but then my game interface bugged out and everything was in Korean. Im using windows 10 idd. How can I see if it uses the basic inner? For nectarlovers mod it says evy_skin_body and nudebody and so on, cant see any innerwear.

UPDATE:
So on that private server I managed to get it to work but as u can see korean everywhere and also the interface is different and you cant see any of the text in windows u open. Screenshot under it is how it looks with the injector disabled. Also this only works on this private server cuz I can somehow skip the launcher which I cant do on VindictusWorld.

2017_01_08_0000_zpshrde4fuc.jpg

2017_01_08_0000_zpszcyhwink.jpg

Last edited:

Chronix

Potential Patron
no idea really,i've never used vindictusworld and my OS is win8, sorry :/
K thx for helping tough, another question the mod for COLHEN I linked is there some way that I can only get the cosmetic part? Like only the night spring look for colhen (trees, floor, sky). Because now it changes all sort of stuff for me and adding stuff I dont want.

Saskia

Potential Patron
Yah thats where it goes wrong, I tried an injector and I think because I cant skip the launcher from VIndictusWorld it runs into problems.
Because I tried it on another private server and there I managed to inject it but then my game interface bugged out and everything was in Korean. Im using windows 10 idd. How can I see if it uses the basic inner? For nectarlovers mod it says evy_skin_body and nudebody and so on, cant see any innerwear.

UPDATE:
So on that private server I managed to get it to work but as u can see korean everywhere and also the interface is different and you cant see any of the text in windows u open. Screenshot under it is how it looks with the injector disabled. Also this only works on this private server cuz I can somehow skip the launcher which I cant do on VindictusWorld.

VindictusWorld doesnt work for anyone. Its not because of W10 or having a launcher but because the game itself is a .bin process.
The hack cannot inject to .bin as it was intended for .exe process.
So unless you can somehow inject the dll into a .bin process or somehow start it the game as an .exe, theres no way to have mods running there. As far as I know.

What other server did you try it on anyway?

Chronix

Potential Patron
VindictusWorld doesnt work for anyone. Its not because of W10 or having a launcher but because the game itself is a .bin process.
The hack cannot inject to .bin as it was intended for .exe process.
So unless you can somehow inject the dll into a .bin process or somehow start it the game as an .exe, theres no way to have mods running there. As far as I know.

What other server did you try it on anyway?

I think it was called vindictus souls or adept dont know, but its a real early server, no shop with item like ferghus on VindictusWorld, alot of bugs still.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Rename Vindictus.bin to Vindictus.exe after you fully updated their client DBs. Then make a bat and start from it. It has been said only mods does not work only server-side enabled xigncode and gameguard to prevent mods. Which will kicks you off like the official nexon.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
if any of you guys can decribe what they did tu get them to work I (among many probably) would be thankful.
(i found the proportion mod and deleted the hfs only to lose the sliders all together)
i even renamed the included "delete 9xxxxxxxxxx.hfs" file and tried placing it in the hfs folder to no avail.
may the Thicc-ness prevail

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.