Vindictus Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You can try out this one if it doesn't make you feel boring.
SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi)

Vindictusworld has over 100+ players but I heard they have bad attitude GMs. They mostly rollback once a week that I heard.
Darn GMs Drake banned me for asking people to join Hamachi servers. Such a lame ass. If I need to advertise that Hamachi servers I would do it elsewhere.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Much appreciated. The xp boost looks kind of insane though I guess this is pretty much what I want is to try new characters and do not particularly feel like diving too deep again especially given all characters pretty much start the same.

I just re-installed Vindictus, installed pserver stuff and... server down! :mad:
Well back to grinding skills in God Eater :tongue:

Last edited:

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
if your interested in an erotic roleplay friendly guild on the official West server, PM me and I'll give info C:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Aww man. They shutdown the server just as I was getting into it. That was short lived. lol.

Thanks Kitity, sadly that is not the official server I use and I'll lag pretty badly if I join that one.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
They did because of lack of players per days. A dedicated server will get the job done!

There is no such thing mods work on official servers.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
They did because of lack of players per days. A dedicated server will get the job done!

There is no such thing mods work on official servers.

And I suspect the lack of players is in part due to the lousy instructions for setup. Having years of experience with various mods and pc gaming it still took me several attempts to get the installation working. I scoured that entire thread for information on installation and once I narrowed it down into a few steps and followed them exclusively it worked... Only for the server to be down due to technical reasons. Then down again because the laptop that the server was on wasn't plugged in and ran out of battery whilst the guy was asleep.

The server wasn't up for very long. There wasn't a lot of advertising and promoting. Many people interested were unable to install and join for one reason or another, often related to instructions. Technical issues aside, I think he wasn't exactly reasonable with his expections that such it'll grab 20 players so quickly. Further more, towards the end others weren't able to join the himachi servers because they were all full. Each allowed 5 players so it probably wasn't disconnecting inactive ones. In general, the game was good but the rest was a mess, can't blame anyone but yourself when people want to join but can't.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
I don't think I'm interested in a private server now. We should get it to work in the actual game like it used to.

From what I understand, the mod needed routine updates to keep it working every time there was an update to vindi, but the only person who knew how to update it was "vinplayer" from hongfire forums, and he has long since abandoned vindictus and the community who used nude mods.. Now everyone has been sitting around doing nothing to bring it back, just waiting for something to happen... well, maybe someday some people will fix it--maybe those people can be us!

I have the replacer tool that vinplayer made everyone suck his dick for while we thanked him before he abandoned us (guau guau hack) and if anyone wants to try to figure out how to update it to work with the current patch please let me know and I'll help however I can.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
The thing is, the developers were pushing down on nude mods. Hard. Some people got banned and each patch they made it more and more difficult to mod. Maybe not difficult. I think the proper word is tedious. The actual mods themselves are likely easier to make but getting pass all the barriers to have them up in the game is the problem. The point is, when the mods were freely available there were some people who did silly things like send a support ticket to nexon and asked if they would be banned for running this nude mod. Then, the developers looked at how the mod works and made it more annoying each time to use it. The point is, there is a reason why vin and others made it harder for people to get the mod because it was discovered that developers were actively using the mods, reverse engineering it and then putting up more barriers in patches.

Any ways. This is my favourite MMO in terms of combat that doesn't require translation patches. I'd love to see working mods but I question the worth when it'll likely just bring down nexon's wrath again. I know a lot of us give vin shit for throttling the nude mod sharing but his reasons began as security and even if it doesn't work I would still rather it not be freely available for nexon to poke around with again.

Nexon: Build a wall to keep nude mods out, make the players pay for it.
:(

nudeseeker

Casual Client
The reasons why Nexon keeps preventing us from using mods is because mods can alter your character's skills damage. Which means your characters can be very OP even with crap equipments. You don't even need +15-17 anymore. If you guys never heard of it maybe Google will gives you the answers to it.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Yeah that is being a bit more specific as to why nexon came down hard on modders but it doesn't change the fact that nexon are still on the same stance.

I wonder if we'll ever see a sequel to this game. Probably not but I would love it.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
The sequel to Vindictus 2 aka mabinogi heroes arena has been cancelled by its developers.

OK guys here's a new dedicated servers. It will brand opening by tomorrow.
Vindictus PvP Game Site

The rates are very good too. I'm sure everyone will max out lvled pretty fast.

For those that already had clients from SuperVindictus, you can try to update the client with their updater or download the full patches. Good luck and lets the fun begins.

Last edited:

zenno

Potential Patron
it doesn't work in the official server but it does in the "offline" private server, also if you don't have it there's gsl and it does work on the private server too
How do you get the mods to work on the private server? The server I am using is Vindictus World.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
try using GSL and some mods from hongire, if you're using win10 an injector is recommended

zenno

Potential Patron
try using GSL and some mods from hongire, if you're using win10 an injector is recommended
I have tried GSL and mods from hongire, still a no go. Another question, how do I use the injector, which one would be the best and file(s) to use. I am a noob at best that is why all the questions. Thank You in advance.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
does this still work?
Always work on private servers since none of them care to active hackshield or xigncode to prevent it.

NEXON don't allow it. sill no injectors work on official. even it does still temporary like it did before. So, modder dont bother with them anymore.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I have tried GSL and mods from hongire, still a no go. Another question, how do I use the injector, which one would be the best and file(s) to use. I am a noob at best that is why all the questions. Thank You in advance.
Still work for Vindictusworld,you just dont know how to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.