Vindictus Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
if any of you guys can decribe what they did tu get them to work I (among many probably) would be thankful.
(i found the proportion mod and deleted the hfs only to lose the sliders all together)
i even renamed the included "delete 9xxxxxxxxxx.hfs" file and tried placing it in the hfs folder to no avail.
may the Thicc-ness prevail
When you edit the values you actually don't even touch the sliders themselves, you must manually edit the values in the database to make it work. After that just go back to your character selection screen and the changes should be applied, the server checks for the character data only once when you log in to said character. leave HFS files alone, just open the database and follow the tutorial
Edit:
ok there's what you need to do if you didn't understand the post at all-
open "heroes" database using SQL server or Navicat(Recommended) go to the "CharacterInfo" table and look for your character's name and copy it's "ID", then go to the "Costume" table in the same database and use a filter, use "CID" to filter, paste your character's "ID", now a list of values similar to the one in the tutorial should appear, look for the stuff you want to modify and change the values accordingly. Save changes, now go to the game and log-in or relog(character selection screen). And that's it, you can go as THICC as you want. just keep in mind there are some values that won't be reflected in the game as it sets a "CAP" no matter how huge said value is, more info about that in the post i mentioned before

Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
you my friend have just made my day.
thx

Edit:
I apologize for dragging this on but i still cant seem to find the character entries.
I used SQLlite to open heros.db3 in the SQL folder,
I get the heros heading which has tables and view below it,
the question is what table should I edit to test the results?
Also, how do you "search inside" the database and not for the database title (so that i reach the character by name)??

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
you my friend have just made my day.
thx

Edit:
I apologize for dragging this on but i still cant seem to find the character entries.
I used SQLlite to open heros.db3 in the SQL folder,
I get the heros heading which has tables and view below it,
the question is what table should I edit to test the results?
Also, how do you "search inside" the database and not for the database title (so that i reach the character by name)??
not the file that goes in the optools, the actual server you made the SQL installation and restored the databases in

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
well i am on bloodreddawn and there is a folder called SQL in the game directory which has a heros.db3 file inside.
Is that not it??

Vallil

Swell Supporter
well i am on bloodreddawn and there is a folder called SQL in the game directory which has a heros.db3 file inside.
Is that not it??
well that's a problem, to do this you need access to the actual server, and since they manage it i don't think they will give you access, i do all this on my own private server.
If you want bigger breasts or legs look at the mods deposit on hongfire and download the mod from radisti, it's a tad bigger than the one from nectarlover chest/hips/legs wise which is the one i use in some of my screenshots, specifically the thicc fifi ones, but yeah to acchieve results like mine you need to access the server files not the client's database which is merely a refference for the client to connect with the server propperly

you can check radisti's original post here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...abinogi-heroes-nude-mod?p=5717695#post5717695
the mod is mostly finished just the legs are a bit odd, but if you use some boots it doesn't show up really

Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
yet again I thank you man.
also can you provide a link to your private server, i am interested to check it out.
On a side note,
is there a way to vire a mod (like an armor or a body) outside of the game
like noesis or nifscope for doa5 and skyrim mods

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
yet again I thank you man.
also can you provide a link to your private server, i am interested to check it out.
On a side note,
is there a way to vire a mod (like an armor or a body) outside of the game
like noesis or nifscope for doa5 and skyrim mods
look here: Vindictus - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
and about the mods, i don't think so, someone would have to remake them for the game as it works in a different engine

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
i meant something like a model viewer and regarding the server,
is there anything like a server detail page (exp rates, drop rates, available characters.......)
thx for the reply anyways.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
i meant something like a model viewer and regarding the server,
is there anything like a server detail page (exp rates, drop rates, available characters.......)
thx for the reply anyways.
thre's tutorials in the forum

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Get GSL edit from Vinplayer at RageZone forum and look for mods on Hongfire thread, there's a how to there too
the original thread of Vinplayer's GSL clone seems to be broken due to Tinyupload's website problem(i got error 500). can you send a copy or is it still not allowed by vinplayer?

ps: seems the tinyupload server is up, i downloaded it and noticed that it's still unable to change npc portaits, how sad

Last edited:

CasualAF

Potential Patron
Vella's body model is shared with all the other new models after her. Here's Vella's and Fiona's plus some other shit i forgot what.
So can anyone tell me how to set this up (ie putting it into which folder, or any folder) and does it still work? I can't use the GGH because im not a 1-year-veteran.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
A while back I did some homework and the conclusion I remember coming to is that in order for mods to be updated to work, a .dll file needs to be kept updated alongside the game updates. If anyone is familiar with editing .dll files I would be happy to go back and find what needs to be done for it to work once again on the main server.

For anyone here who may still play or be interested in joining or returning to Vindictus on the North American server--I would love to introduce you to our guild with a like-minded community! Just send me a message here and I'll give you the information if you wanna check us out~

In the meantime please feel free to share vindi screenies with or without nude mod <3

2017_02_21_0017.jpg

Last edited:

killzone12

Content Creator
i just started playing again and when i was on my evie to do missions my icons for my skills werent showing how do i put it back?

Elyann

Casual Client
Anyone still knows of a working nude mod for the game ?

I started playing with a couple of friends only just recently but the whole scene looks dead , Hongfire is down ( as you all know ) and so on . Having troubles trying to find anything that still works .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.